1. Post #961
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,908 Posts
    Goddamnit Valve, add taunts already.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #962
    MORDEKAISER ES #1 HUEHUE
    September 2009
    3,192 Posts

Reminded me of this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #963
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,531 Posts
    At what time?

Edited:

Reminded me of this
    That was almost definitely the reference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #964
    Alchemist is a great hero, it's just that most lower tier players don't know how to farm using him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #965
    [img][b][color=red]Fuck this isnt HTML[/color][/b][/img]
    February 2009
    1,491 Posts

I had to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #966
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,518 Posts
    Alchemist is a great hero, it's just that most lower tier players don't know how to farm using him.
    It's more they spam stun like morons, stun themselves and the people who were running turn around and kill you then laugh at you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

7. Post #967
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,531 Posts

I had to.
    I prefer your faster one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #968
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,908 Posts

You came to the WRONG forest.

Feel Nature's Wrath!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #969
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,531 Posts
    I look forward to murdering players that taunt after every kill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #970
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,557 Posts
    I just started playing Invoker today and holy shit is he fun.

Not enough spells for you?

HAVE SOME FUCKING MORE THEN.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #971
    [img][b][color=red]Fuck this isnt HTML[/color][/b][/img]
    February 2009
    1,491 Posts
    I prefer your faster one.
    Let's just chat both between FP and Reddit.

"The slower one is the pace of the original video. I do too but it's too much of a blur to read the text."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #972
    I bought this title for 1 dollar
    April 2009
    8,423 Posts
    so now you are telling me he's a top pick on comp or something?

As far as I know everyone said he was shit not long ago, now he's just difficult, okay.
    He's never been shit. People just think "Holy shit I have so much hp so tank!" and they skip the farming part. Armlet MoM isn't really that bad on him either since he's so fucking tanky.

13. Post #973
    January 2008
    834 Posts

Feed all game, acquire courier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Guernsey Show Events Winner Winner x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #974
    April 2011
    6,000 Posts
    Where do you find these?

(And are there any Omniknight ones?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

15. Post #975
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,908 Posts
    Where do you find these?

(And are there any Omniknight ones?)
    They're already in the MDL files, I just view the files in the SFM SDK/CSGO SDK and the animations.

And no, no Omniknight taunts.

16. Post #976
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    1,159 Posts
    Dota down or is it just me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #977
    April 2011
    6,000 Posts
    They're already in the MDL files, I just view the files in the SFM SDK/CSGO SDK and the animations.

Damn it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #978
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,749 Posts
    Welp, after winning two games I'm back to having terrible teammates and being stomped all the time
    I guess I will stick to playing during night time

Edited:

I can't wait for the "whack-a-heretic" taunt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

19. Post #979
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,187 Posts
    Letting Anti-Mage get fed 340 CS by 30 mins in a Pro Game is criminal.

The Defense is on atm btw.
    http://www.joindota.com/en/live/tobiwan
    3rd game in the PB Mouz Semi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

20. Post #980
    July 2010
    3,819 Posts
    Most people never seem to respond to this, as we're not any top-league freaking players, obviously.

Plus, I never said that his ult was game breaking, ever. Where are you getting this from? I've already done a bunch of games handling that combo and it's worked wonderfully.

Edited:

Hiding a Naix inside of Riki while cloaked never seems to cease surprising any of the enemies for some reason.
    Perhaps the part where you said enemies are pretty much dead. Flat out, they should not be unless they are playing extremely stupidly, which always results in riki getting fed. Double carry lanes are awful, and double melee carry lanes are worse. End of discussion.

Moving on: Mouz vs potm botm game 2 was pretty neat. Some good plays, but it was rather one sided once antimage got his 15 minute poor mans, boots, and battlefury.

EDIT: 4 minute fountain dives. Mouz general.

21. Post #981
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,908 Posts
    http://cdr.thebronasium.com/sub/16099

Dota 2 + International Axe Retail.

I am now imagining Axe speaking French. Parlez vous AXE?

22. Post #982
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    this game
    fucking mouz thrones

23. Post #983
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    where's maruhai when we need him

(he's french)

24. Post #984
    The Transparency Wizard
    September 2009
    1,489 Posts
    where's maruhai when we need him

(he's french)
    Banned for being dumb, as usual.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #985

No hero is bad, some are situational or just not picked because they are not the best, not because they suck.
    no you're right, alchemist is situational
    he's good if the situation is, the enemy team currently have forgotten to plug in their mouse and keyboards

Edited:

It's more they spam stun like morons, stun themselves and the people who were running turn around and kill you then laugh at you.
    it's more like, alchemist's stun is complete garbage
    the best part of it is, if you get stunned when you're charging it up, it still goes off and stuns you for even longer! brilliant!!!

with some heroes, saying that the pubs play them wrong is correct
    with alchemist, you can't play him right because he is a shit​ carry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #986
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,385 Posts
    dazzle + broodmother would be a great laning combo

Surround person w/ spiders, dazzle shadow waves
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #987
    I bought this title for 1 dollar
    April 2009
    8,423 Posts
    no you're right, alchemist is situational
    he's good if the situation is, the enemy team currently have forgotten to plug in their mouse and keyboards

Edited:

it's more like, alchemist's stun is complete garbage
    the best part of it is, if you get stunned when you're charging it up, it still goes off and stuns you for even longer! brilliant!!!

with some heroes, saying that the pubs play them wrong is correct
    with alchemist, you can't play him right because he is a shit​ carry.
    Alchemist is a decent hero. Everyone seems to rat on him though because he's not the best carry out of everyone. There really isn't that much of a hero that could be considered shit. AoE armor reduction isn't much of a joke on top of the damage it deals. With a proper team that can keep people in there, alchemist can wreck shit. A subpar stun that could be used to stack on top of a hero you're chasing. He also has one of the best farming abilities in the game, one level of greed early game and a decent last hitting alchemist will have much more gold than an antimage that gets the same level of last hits. Finally, he has the fastest BAT in the game when you ult in time. Generally I build Armlet - MoM on him since he has so much HP and is pretty tanky. The attack speed on top of a basher is pretty amazing. And if people do hate me for building MoM, then you can just build a curiass instead to help everyone on your team and help you become even more tanky. I've carried a few games with an alchemist because everyone seems to underestimate him and how much damage he does. He can't outcarry void/spectre with the same level of farm but he definately is far from being a "Shit carry"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #988
    May 2011
    3,158 Posts
    Alchemist is a decent hero. Everyone seems to rat on him though because he's not the best carry out of everyone. There really isn't that much of a hero that could be considered shit. AoE armor reduction isn't much of a joke on top of the damage it deals. With a proper team that can keep people in there, alchemist can wreck shit. A subpar stun that could be used to stack on top of a hero you're chasing. He also has one of the best farming abilities in the game, one level of greed early game and a decent last hitting alchemist will have much more gold than an antimage that gets the same level of last hits. Finally, he has the fastest BAT in the game when you ult in time. Generally I build Armlet - MoM on him since he has so much HP and is pretty tanky. The attack speed on top of a basher is pretty amazing. And if people do hate me for building MoM, then you can just build a curiass instead to help everyone on your team and help you become even more tanky. I've carried a few games with an alchemist because everyone seems to underestimate him and how much damage he does. He can't outcarry void/spectre with the same level of farm but he definately is far from being a "Shit carry"
    Also, to include to the tankyness:
    +60 extra hp per second is nothing to laugh at either...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

29. Post #989
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    dazzle + broodmother would be a great laning combo

Surround person w/ spiders, dazzle shadow waves
    listen here bub

go dark seer with riki and use shell

30. Post #990
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,531 Posts
    Fuck Doom is amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #991
    AoE armor reduction isn't a joke, but the damage of poison spray is a joke. it pushes lanes in the early game and in the late game is negligible.
    his stun at best is a sub-par stun if you want to play it safe (read: if you're playing a competent team) and at worst can get you killed
    it doesn't matter if he gets more gold than an anti-mage who gets the same number of last hits, because the anti-mage will then go on to do far more with his smaller amount of gold.
    his ult isn't so much of an ult, as it is a 'if he fights without this off cooldown he dies without doing a thing'.

he's so poor that I think I would actually rather have a sven on my team carry than him.
    saying 'he's not as good as others carries but he's not shit' doesn't mean anything, the other carries are the standard to which he is compared, and he is very much wanting.

Edited:

Also, to include to the tankyness:
    +60 extra hp per second is nothing to laugh at either...
    it's something to laugh at when you realise that he does almost no damage in team fights, and everyone leaves him till the end because then everyone focuses him and he dies in half a second.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #992
    February 2010
    2,840 Posts
    I look forward to murdering players that taunt after every kill.
    Kaboom! is forever ringing in my head. My vengeance will not be soothed until every demoman on the planet is dead.

33. Post #993
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,196 Posts
    Kaboom! is forever ringing in my head. My vengeance will not be soothed until every demoman on the planet is dead.
    Goblin Techies get a triple Kaboom! taunt.

34. Post #994
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,589 Posts
    http://store.steampowered.com/news/8602/

Code:
    HIGHLIGHTS:
    - Added Swap Hero. This cannot be used after creeps spawn or in SD. Accessible via right click on heroes in the scoreboard.
    - Spectators watching Dota TV can now access the dashboard chat channels.
    - All broadcasters in a channel now transmit their voice to spectators that have selected that channel.

GAMEPLAY:
    - Bloodseeker: Fixed Blood Bath not working on siege units. 
    - Bounty Hunter: Fixed Shadow Walk damaging buildings. 
    - Juggernaut: Fixed Omnislash jumping to ancients. 
    - Juggernaut: Fixed Bladefury showing per target visual effect when hurting invis units.
    - Lifestealer: Fixed Ensnare not going away after using Infest.
    - Lone Druid: Fixed creep aggro behavior with Spirit Bear
    - Templar Assassin: Fixed Meld when attacking Items. 
    - Undying: Fixed Tombstone spawning zombies against couriers.
    - Undying: Fixed Tombstone receiving too much aggro from towers.
    - Undying: Fixed Zombies not dying when their target becomes invisible.
    - Fixed canceling TP scrolls causing projectiles to be dodged. 
    - Fixed gold lost on death being reduced too much when carrying Bloodstone.
    - Fixed various bounce abilities malfunctioning if the targets die during it.

UI :
    - Added Swap Hero. This cannot be used after creeps spawn or in SD. Accessible via right click on heroes in the scoreboard. 
    - Spectators watching Dota TV can now access the dashboard chat channels. 
    - Broadcasters will now see lines drawn by their cobroadcasters. 
    - Spectators will now see all lines drawn by any broadcaster in their selected broadcast channel. 
    - The Tournament Panel now fits 4 live games in preparation for The International. 
    - When the cursor is hidden due to inactivity, it no longer causes unit glows or other highlight shennanigans. 
    - Fixed a bug where hero icons were missing from chat lines occasionally. 
    - The Hero selector now allows instant spawn on public games with only 1 or 2 humans in them. 
    - Fixed the chat bubble display to work properly with open mic thresholding. 
    - Fixed timeline markers not updating correctly if you jumped around in a replay. 
    - Added a toggle-able chat window to the Hero Selection Spectator view. 
    - Various improvements to the readability of the Hero Selection Spectator view. 
    - Spectator view of Hero Selection now shows player's names under their selected heroes. 
    - Fixed spectators not being able to see item ownership on the courier. 
    - The buyback stat dropdown now shows if the hero will or won't be able to buyback if the hero dies now (and if they can't, it shows the remaining cooldown or the extra gold needed to be able to die and buyback). 
    - Fixed rogue selection rings in spectator mode.
    - Added a console command for league admins to end the game (dota_ref_winner_radiant/dota_ref_winner_dire)

VISUALS: 
    - Fixed bug where some heroes would not display any wearables when watching replays.

AUDIO:
    - Added colored VU meter in the audio settings panel for evaluating and adjusting volume levels. 
    - Added "mute co-broadcasters" setting.
    - All broadcasters in a channel now transmit their voice to spectators that have selected that channel. 
    - Broadcasters that are in the same channel can now hear each other when they talk. 
    - Hero ban sounds are now enabled when spectating Captain's Mode.

WORKSHOP:
    - Fixed a bug in Wearable Importing when using SMD files (fixes items not attaching correctly to the hero model)
    SWAP!

35. Post #995
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    oh shit its thursday isn't it

36. Post #996
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    10,959 Posts
    oh shit its thursday isn't it
    Today is a Thursday in NA and SA

Today is the beginning of Friday in the eastern EU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

37. Post #997
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,228 Posts
    I don't think Alchemist is shit, he just requires a lot of teamwork positioning and the player has to be fantastic at last-hitting. I think everyone hates him because he's the first hero that always shows up in all pick and people get tired of looking at him or something. (This is my reason anyway)

38. Post #998
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,111 Posts
    He also has awful stat gain
    He's pretty good in ult form though and basically relies fully on it

39. Post #999
    September 2011
    1,708 Posts
    it's something to laugh at when you realise that he does almost no damage in team fights, and everyone leaves him till the end because then everyone focuses him and he dies in half a second.
    Except he has the Lowest BAT in the game while hsi ult is up and is perfectly capable of doing damage.

also that's half the reason you build Radiance on him.

Edited:

OH GOD SWAP IS IN.

JOYOUS JOYOUS DAY!

Edited:

Wait you can't fucking use it in SD then what is the point.

What the fuck Valve. What the actual fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #1000
    Except he has the Lowest BAT in the game while hsi ult is up and is perfectly capable of doing damage.

also that's half the reason you build Radiance on him.
    sure if the enemy team just stand around and let you hit them constantly to take advantage of his full bat
    aka if they're completely retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)