1. Post #41
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,386 Posts
    Oh..

Video video video!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #42

August 2012
    4 Posts
    I too can't wait. I was deciding on the tm spas or m110, but if this works great I can have both in a way.

3. Post #43
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    Since I'm back, I'm going to do what I can to make a video tomorrow before I leave for another week Monday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    June 2012
    792 Posts
    Make sure you shoot a velociraptor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #45
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    It is done.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 52Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    July 2010
    1,031 Posts
    Can't rate enough winner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,997 Posts
    ur my hero

8. Post #48
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    Have my babies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    June 2011
    2,351 Posts
    man that would be fun to skirmish with

10. Post #50
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    man that would be fun to skirmish with
    Well, probably not too much fun if it's getting stuck every other shot and the shells are getting lost everywhere. But I'm working on it, and the bulk of the task is done, it's just down to tweaking and replacing worn parts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,290 Posts
    Oh my God.

Gun is fucking amazing 10/10

Would Fuck

12. Post #52
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    6,084 Posts
    No Jurassic Park reference 0/10 would not fuck.

just joshin fuck that thing is sexy.

13. Post #53
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    No Jurassic Park reference 0/10 would not fuck.
    last line of the description
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    6,084 Posts
    last line of the description
    I only watched the embedded version. You're good to fuck now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    I would make alts just to rate you winner more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,350 Posts
    Its worth watching again just to see the captions youtube came up with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    later today I am going to every orphanage in a 100 mile radius to adopt every kid and make then create an account just to rate that "Winner"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

18. Post #58
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,371 Posts
    Its worth watching again just to see the captions youtube came up with.
    I agree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    The jamming issue has been solved through a strip of electrical tape and few drops of superglue. Put four full mag tubes through it with just one stoppage, due to the shell doors being worn down as I mentioned in the video. I'm ordering a replacement for those through UNCompany and will soon have the project completed.

I would post a firing video, but I'm currently in the airport about to embark on another trip. Expect to be hearing that lovely ka-chunk ka-chunk again Saturday or thereabouts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,222 Posts
    Please present the whole thing to an airsoft manufacturer. PLEEEEEAAAASSE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,341 Posts
    Can't rate enough winner.
    I'll lend a hand

Edited:

Have you ever thought of making a stock with interchangable gas canisters?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,182 Posts
    DO THIS.

PLEASE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,350 Posts
    I'll lend a hand

Edited:

That's the design of the original M1100 stock, its not worth it in any way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

24. Post #64
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    5,101 Posts
    CO-2 cartridge adapter in grip plx

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,341 Posts
    That's the design of the original M1100 stock, its not worth it in any way.
    I figured it'd be an aesthetics over functionality thing, since it'd look pretty but you'd have to change both gas cartriges and shells

26. Post #66
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,350 Posts
    CO-2 cartridge adapter in grip plx
    Those are larger than the grip by like 3 inches.

I figured it'd be an aesthetics over functionality thing, since it'd look pretty but you'd have to change both gas cartriges and shells
    The real issue is that the changeable tanks don't hold that much gas, are very prone to leakage, and are just straight up inconvenient. My external CO2 tank has been refilled once for $5 and has lasted well over 1000 shots, probably closer to 1500.
    The external line doesn't really get in the way either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,621 Posts
    Please present the whole thing to an airsoft manufacturer. PLEEEEEAAAASSE
    Catbarf, lets make a trip to WE sometime in the next five years. I'll take you there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    Apparently WE's been working on a gas burst shotgun for a while. Thanks for the kind comments everyone, but I don't think this gun is really revolutionary- Yuji Gun Works beat me to it by a couple of years, after all, and I never would have considered this project if I hadn't seen their video.

Those who suggested grip tank- it's very doable, using the M1100 Revision as a base, but the main issue is then it would be using the short mag tube and would only have a 3+1 capacity, which in my opinion doesn't cut it for such a huge gun.

Also, firing video tomorrow. Rate informative for HECU gear and Freeman as the target. Rate funny for security gear and a velociraptor as the target.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Informative Informative x 10Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    June 2012
    792 Posts
    ALLL THE FUNNNNIEESSS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #70
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    Sorry to be a dick and throw out the vote, but since I can't find my old safari hat and need to demonstrate my voice amplifier anyways, HECU it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    April 2011
    1,018 Posts
    Answer:
    Don't use the hat. Use your crown of awesomeness for making this.
    Demonstrate voice amp later.

CANNOT. RATE. YOU. WINNER. ENOUGH.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    Well, some bad news. Something seemed wrong with the shooting so I disassembled the gun, only to find that the fixed hop-up nub is missing from the barrel and presumed lost. As well, I noticed for the first time that it looks like the previous owner cut down the barrel somewhat, as the end is not even and has no crowning. My Palmer's rig also decided to eat an O-ring, causing it to vent CO2 every time I try to screw down the valve to activate the bottle.

At this point it's looking like I might have to buy another M1100 and switch the receivers. This one seems to have pretty much had it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

33. Post #73
    June 2012
    792 Posts
    This is why we can't have nice things. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #74
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,528 Posts
    im like 90% ill sell you mine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

35. Post #75
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,543 Posts
    This is why we are nice people.

36. Post #76
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    This is why we can't have nice things. :(
    Well, it's what I get for buying used. The gun worked, but it was definitely on its last legs when I got it, so I ended up paying a fair bit for a bunch of shells, upgraded lifter and extractor, and enough experience to be able to get it working again within an hour of getting my hands on a new M1100. Live and learn, really, and now I have some shotgun parts with which to pursue some crazy project.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #77

August 2012
    4 Posts
    Any updates mr. Jesus?

38. Post #78
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,528 Posts
    I've shipped the gun to him, it should arrive on Tuesday

39. Post #79
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    I'm busy working on the shell catcher, and I will be transferring the parts over once I get them. There's an op this weekend I want to take it to, so I need to have everything squared away by then.

40. Post #80
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,528 Posts
    Make my baby into something beautiful okay c: