1. Post #1
    January 2009
    916 Posts
    I had made another thread with some wider pictures of the ice factory in my town. I love this spot, it's sort of a benchmark for how I'm progressing as a photographer, because so far, since I've started doing photography I've gone there every six months or so and outdone myself each time. Here's some photos from the most recent entry. They are definitely more intimate, as in, you don't really get an idea of how the building looks in a large sense, but nonetheless, here are some photos.

uuuuurbexing

aug1-1 by n.roberts, on Flickr

aug1-2 by n.roberts, on Flickr

aug1-3 by n.roberts, on Flickr

aug1-4 by n.roberts, on Flickr

aug1-5 by n.roberts, on Flickr

aug1-6 by n.roberts, on Flickr

aug1-7 by n.roberts, on Flickr

aug1-8 by n.roberts, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    2,382 Posts
    Looks really cool, dude.
    One question, in the pic fourth from the bottom.
    Did you find that photo on the ground inside the factory? Creepy.

3. Post #3
    January 2009
    916 Posts
    Looks really cool, dude.
    One question, in the pic fourth from the bottom.
    Did you find that photo on the ground inside the factory? Creepy.
    Yeah, it was laying on a table with a bunch of other pictures. A lot of the things in that building sort of lose their mystique when you realize that it was only abandoned in 2003, I think, and since it's in the middle of downtown basically, there are a lot of people that go through there. Homeless people, asshole kids who destroy shit and cover the walls in graffiti, drug users, satanists, you name it.