1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    4,172 Posts
    I've never understood why people like him, I can't stand him personally.
    I like him because of all the kinds of guns he fires. Also tanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    3,260 Posts
    Wait, do you guys think this is real? Why would he film himself saying goodbye before he left to bring the camera guy to the hospital? Also they wouldn't upload a video of a camera guy almost getting killed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,649 Posts
    Wait, do you guys think this is real? Why would he film himself saying goodbye before he left to bring the camera guy to the hospital? Also they wouldn't upload a video of a camera guy almost getting killed.
    The picture of the injury looked pretty real to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,864 Posts
    Why would he film himself saying goodbye before he left to bring the camera guy to the hospital?
    could have been filmed days later

Also they wouldn't upload a video of a camera guy almost getting killed.
    yeh they would
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,447 Posts
    Wow, and then he exploits the guy's injury to get more followers on twitter and facebook.

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,664 Posts
    Wow, and then he exploits the guy's injury to get more followers on twitter and facebook.
    The camera guy probably agreed with it. It's not like it was a massive personal thing, it was him and a friend fucking around with weapons for a living, that just so happened to go wrong.

I don't quite get the massive hatedom for this guy, yeah what he does with guns is reckless, but it's a pretty controlled reckless. As far as I know this is the only real injury to happen so far. He knows what he's doing enough to not kill anyone, but gives too little a fuck to take all the safety precautions he should.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 26Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Beverage Bandit
    November 2005
    19,210 Posts
    my cameraman got hurt follow me on twitter and like me on facebook to see what happened to him!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    November 2008
    1,352 Posts
    I thought Facepunch liked FPSRussia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 15Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    2,393 Posts
    I thought Facepunch liked FPSRussia.
    Facepunch isn't just some collective hivemind. Some people like him and others don't.
    Just because a few people say that they can't stand him doesn't mean all of facepunch suddenly hates the guy.

And I always thought it was obvious that the whole thing is just an act, putting on the fake accent and whatnot. It's just for entertainment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 2 (list)

10. Post #50
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,425 Posts
    I always saw FPSRussia as a douche. I distinctly remember an episode where he drives a tank to a white castle. That part was neat and all, but the woman handing him his food was kinda big, so when she stepped back inside he was all "What a fat bitch lol"

He put an annotation on the screen saying "THUMBS UP FOR MOCKING THIS LADY xD."

And that's when I decided I hope this fucker stops being popular soon-ish
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

11. Post #51
    October 2010
    2,119 Posts
    God, I hate the fake fucking accent, it's so bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,997 Posts
    God, I hate the fake fucking accent, it's so bad
    DE SEGA

this was totally real though you could even see the piece flying into the guy

13. Post #53
    December 2011
    1,143 Posts
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure FPS Russia can get sued for this.

14. Post #54
    November 2008
    2,527 Posts
    Don't really care for him, but i like his videos when blows shit up and shoots shit.

I like how people joined the hate bandwagon. Its just a guy shooting, Same as Cokeman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,148 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,975 Posts
    The video's weird, did he put on anti-camera shaking?

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,199 Posts
    The video's weird, did he put on anti-camera shaking?
    Looks like it. If you want stabilization, buy a camera with a built in image stabilizer.

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,373 Posts
    Would have been better if he got hit, then maybe he'd wear some fucking protection.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    12,033 Posts
    I wish he'd just can the fake accent, it just isn't funny anymore.
    Then don't watch it. Obviously there are people who don't mind, and he has been doing that fake accent from day one on his channel so he's not changing anytime soon.

Edited:

Would have been better if he got hit, then maybe he'd wear some fucking protection.
    It would have been better if no one got hit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #60
    June 2010
    2,731 Posts
    I think that there are a couple of things that FPS Russia is good for.

His almost complete disregard for firearms safety sets a bad example, but I personally think its entertaining to see gunfire and explosions up close, without worrying about any kind of rules or regulations set forth by a large corporation or business.

Besides, the cameraman will be fine. They'll stand a little farther back from now on, and at least now they know that this sort of thing happens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,037 Posts
    FPSRussia is stupid, as if it wasn't obvious that doing that would be dangerous.
    I wouldn't say he's stupid, but he is veeeeery careless with shrapnel safety. I've been waiting for something like this to happen for months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #62
    August 2011
    2,314 Posts
    That cut looked deep, a bit higher in the neck and it could have been fatal. Hell, hit an artery in the upper arm or the leg and you're fucked too.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,400 Posts
    I fucking love Cokeman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,447 Posts
    Man get hurts in explosion. All everyone talks about a guys fake accent and how much they hate it.

I'm glad everyone is alright, maybe FPS Russia will invest in some proper protection for the camera guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    "follow me on twitter or like me on facebook to see pictures of what happened to the cameraman"

Yeah use his injury as a method to increase your like counts asshole
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

26. Post #66
    I do it all
    November 2010
    14,230 Posts
    I really hate his stupid fake Russian accent to try and make him more ballsy.

Besides both him and the cameraman should of been wearing protective gear when doing shit like this not wear a shirt and pants and hope for the best..

Anyway I feel for the cameraman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,488 Posts
    It's fucking fake. The photo was of his leg while the shrapnel flew at him chest high. Also, would shrapnel really leave a wake like you see in the video?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,525 Posts
    I always saw FPSRussia as a douche. I distinctly remember an episode where he drives a tank to a white castle. That part was neat and all, but the woman handing him his food was kinda big, so when she stepped back inside he was all "What a fat bitch lol"

He put an annotation on the screen saying "THUMBS UP FOR MOCKING THIS LADY xD."

And that's when I decided I hope this fucker stops being popular soon-ish
    I remember that. She popped out of the window and said something like "nice tank" and as soon as she closed the window he said something along the lines of "I bet she eats this stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner". Actually my mind is probably filling in false memories but he did call her a fat bitch.

At 1:30.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    14,257 Posts
    Don't really care for him, but i like his videos when blows shit up and shoots shit.

I like how people joined the hate bandwagon. Its just a guy shooting, Same as Cokeman.
    It's not really a bandwagon. I used to like this guy quite a lot, but then he got pretty famous and the videos changed into him just pushing merchandise and blowing shit up to keep his 12 year old cod fanbase appeased. I hate when things dissolve into INSTANT GRATIFICATION EXPLOSIONSSSSSSS, i started really hating mythbusters when they cut out most of the build time and started taking a lot of myths just to explode things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    If you're going to fake a Russian accent, at least fucking pronounce Saiga correctly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,871 Posts
    I think the Russian accent is bad on purpose.

Calm down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,152 Posts
    I like watching FPSRussia. Most of the normal guns aren't that interesting but stuff like the flamethrowers, cannons and firing arrows with shotguns is pretty cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #73
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,154 Posts
    I remember that. She popped out of the window and said something like "nice tank" and as soon as she closed the window he said something along the lines of "I bet she eats this stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner". Actually my mind is probably filling in false memories but he did call her a fat bitch.

At 1:30.

Wow, driving something like that is fucking retarded, who would let him do that, just proves how fucking stupid he is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,664 Posts
    Wow, driving something like that is fucking retarded, who would let him do that, just proves how fucking stupid he is
    If you aren't being sarcastic or anything, how would it prove how stupid he is? Would it not prove how stupid the regulations of the area he is are a stupid for letting him drive that?

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    Isn't it unhealthy to be angry and hateful all the time guys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,997 Posts
    Apart from the start, he's not driving it, he's in the commanders seat, and driving an armoured vehicle on the road is legal in the UK (civilian) so i'd imagine it's the same in the US (except the gun has to be decativated here).

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,311 Posts
    Why not just FPS America? The fake accent is fucking annoying.

38. Post #78
    nox
    March 2007
    2,225 Posts
    I like how he uses the cameraman's injury to get more followers on twitter/facebook.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    I've always disliked FPS Russia, but this is just a new level

I feel awful for that cameraman. he totally seems like he doesn't give a shit as well, but that could just be the video.

FPSRussia seems to cater to the CoD crowd, just shooting lotsa guns and shit
    There is a reason Machinima invested so much into him.

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,945 Posts
    That must of fucking hurt like hell! I don't know why but I find it difficult to watch his videos. He just talks a lot of shit for 3/4 of the video.