1. Post #81
    June 2008
    1,066 Posts
    I kind of regret pre-ordering Sleeping Dogs on Greenman Gaming instead of Steam now. I was worried that there would be a big content pack after seeing the last major title released by Square Enix was Deus Ex which also had a big content pack.

I don't really expect anyone to(I don't really follow TF2 related things very closely), but does anyone know whether Hitman: Absolution will be getting TF2 promotional items? I actually have pre ordered it on Steam and it would be a nice bonus to get some TF2 content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,485 Posts
    The new map is... actually really interesting.

Mainly because we haven't really seen this sort of map theme used before, I always love TF2 maps with completely original assets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

3. Post #83
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,410 Posts
    The cleaver needs a unique draw sound, and it REALLY needs a "wooshwoosh" sound as it flies through the air
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #84
    November 2009
    2,513 Posts
    So, pre ordering of sleeping dogs, you get genuines?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    797 Posts
    So, pre ordering of sleeping dogs, you get genuines?
    Yes.

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,682 Posts
    if you knock off the new zapper does it go back to whatever level it was before? if not the new zapper is a pure fucking upgrade and valve just ruined spy balance YET AGAIN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #87
    I hate you.
    April 2010
    2,084 Posts
    The cleaver is the best weapon to come out of this update imo. The other things are pretty cool but I like the cleaver the most.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

8. Post #88
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,847 Posts
    i have a feeling it shouldn't look like this on the sniper
    that's heavies model. :T
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    April 2011
    1,461 Posts
    if you knock off the new zapper does it go back to whatever level it was before? if not the new zapper is a pure fucking upgrade and valve just ruined spy balance YET AGAIN
    What's the point of it if it doesn't?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #90
    I might be a Vampire Queen
    July 2009
    1,707 Posts

I like the groucho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 59Winner Winner x 7 (list)

11. Post #91
    May 2010
    3,939 Posts
    Basically the sapper is useful in sentry nests; if you're lucky you can get the sentry/whatever down a level and slow down the engineer. (I believe it decreases it's level faster than you can actually kill it). But if the sentry nest is not protected by an engineer it's definitely faster just to use a regular sapper.

Interestingly enough, the new heavy weapon is great for spychecking and stuff I believe.

12. Post #92
    Glory To Victotzka
    November 2010
    1,295 Posts
    The Huo Long has a sexy firing sound.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #93
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,282 Posts

I like the groucho
    holy shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 23Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    March 2009
    527 Posts
    the spy's new sapper is so fucked up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,811 Posts

I like the groucho
    Loadout of the year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,909 Posts
    the new heavy minigun is the utimate Sentry nest backup.

17. Post #97
    March 2009
    527 Posts
    the new heavy minigun is the utimate Sentry nest backup.
    plus a bugged sentry thanks to the spy's new sapper

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,909 Posts
    so this game is basically

yakuza, but in hong kong.
    >A downgraded building will not have its health reduced to the lower level, and if upgraded afterwards will take on an additional health increase. For example, when downgrading a level 3 Sentry to level 1, it will keep the 216 HP from the level 3 state and will keep gaining max HP when upgrading it again.
    >>Attaching a regular Sapper on a Sentry Gun affected by this glitch will result in a server crash.
    PF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    August 2007
    8,410 Posts

I like the groucho
    Cus erry class is crazy 'bout a sharp dressed maggot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,337 Posts
    This is actually a cool promotional update. I'm really excited for Sleeping Dogs.
    It would be great if one team was called the Sun On Yee Traid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    August 2007
    8,410 Posts
    This is actually a cool promotional update. I'm really excited for Sleeping Dogs.
    It would be great if one team was called the Sun On Yee Traid.
    On the topic of sleeping dogs, that Just Cause 2 promo costume shocked me more than anything else. I'm genuinely interested in trying this game out.

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,049 Posts
    This is how promo items should be done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,901 Posts
    I want the damn hatchet, but everyone is selling their Mad Milk for a reclaimed each.

These recipes are getting really annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #104
    December 2008
    737 Posts
    Obligatory Sapper Demonstration.

Looks OP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TelrF5QFe4w
    Jesus Christ, that fucking view model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

25. Post #105
    October 2009
    1,303 Posts
    for some reason i love the human cannonball.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #106
    "Suicidal thoughts? Depression?  Harden the fuck up." -uzikus
    February 2010
    1,800 Posts
    A quick question from a translator in need:

What does the negative attribute mean? Does it mean that the sapper only takes one hit to be destroyed?

27. Post #107
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Calling it, Pyro gets a new flamethrower.

WATERthrower.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,923 Posts
    A quick question from a translator in need:

What does the negative attribute mean? Does it mean that the sapper only takes one hit to be destroyed?
    It means the sapper deals no damage.

29. Post #109
    In justice we trust!
    July 2012
    567 Posts
    Calling it, Pyro gets a new flamethrower.

WATERthrower.
    So....basically another method that involves switching between the two such as flamethrower+axtinguisher.

If only there was to be a waterthrower. Would be kind of cool(Or really, just plain hilarious/pointless) but even then it'd totally be blown out of even thought.(Pyro)

30. Post #110
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    So....basically another method that involves switching between the two such as flamethrower+axtinguisher.

If only there was to be a waterthrower. Would be kind of cool(Or really, just plain hilarious/pointless) but even then it'd totally be blown out of even thought.(Pyro)
    Well if the waterthrower doesn't have quick switch, it would not be easy as fuck to use.

31. Post #111
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,202 Posts
    The new minigun seems cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,300 Posts

I like the groucho
    Congratulations! Your Homeless Soldier has evolved into Pink-Haired Bum Soldier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,335 Posts
    Nice update but now these items will be overpriced as hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    April 2011
    5,475 Posts
    Nice update but now these items will be overpriced as hell.
    They should drop down to 2 scrap in a couple days, same thing happened with the pyromania weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    October 2010
    1,537 Posts
    They should drop down to 2 scrap in a couple days, same thing happened with the pyromania weapons.
    They won't because these are the most creative weapons we've had in a long while
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

36. Post #116
    April 2011
    5,475 Posts
    They won't because these are the most creative weapons we've had in a long while
    But the pyromania stuff was pretty good as well, I agree that the sapper and cleaver are pretty cool, but the Baby-Face Blaster is more unique that the Huo Long minigun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,874 Posts
    The new map is... actually really interesting.

Mainly because we haven't really seen this sort of map theme used before, I always love TF2 maps with completely original assets.
    semi-disappointed that it's a KOTH map
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #118
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,404 Posts
    And the neon annihilator. Who is ever wet unless you play on 2fort 24/7.
    probably includes stuff like jarate and mad milk

39. Post #119
    August 2011
    628 Posts
    I'm a sandbat nutter myself...

I get crazeh stuns.

I need to get my hands on that cleaver :))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,202 Posts
    Holy hell, the new sapper is much superior to the regular sapper.
    It deconstructs a regular building to level 1 WAY too fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)