1. Post #1161
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,676 Posts
    I think it's down again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #1162
    Obsessive Screenshot Disorder
    December 2005
    7,346 Posts
    Patience folks...At least you get to play!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #1163
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,104 Posts
    works now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #1164
    August 2006
    132 Posts
    Kicked and stuck on login.

First time playing the tree-folk. Didn't realise they came in other colours other than green!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #1165
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,104 Posts
    actually nvm, got kicked again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1166
    December 2005
    7,346 Posts
    EDIT:

You know what I'm just going to avoid this thread for two reasons:
    1. Everyone complaining about not being able to connect even though it's a Stress Test.
    2. I can't play and there's nothing new going on here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #1167
    August 2012
    133 Posts
    My goddamn magic mouse wont connect to Windows 7 - another fine mess you've got me into Bootcamp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #1168
    intelligent asuran who don’t need no bookah
    April 2010
    912 Posts
    Woo, another hour to walk around Lions Arch.

9. Post #1169
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,842 Posts
    Stress test.

More like cock tease.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #1170
    November 2009
    1,465 Posts
    I can understand that they really want to make the most of this test, but wow this ones really hitting the stability hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #1171
    January 2010
    3,895 Posts
    The amount of idiots on facebook comments really is pissing me off.

12. Post #1172
    December 2005
    7,346 Posts
    The amount of idiots on facebook comments really is pissing me off.
    That's why I stay off of it, don't read the comments and don't post. Makes life easier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #1173
    October 2008
    778 Posts
    you guys are experiencing the connectivity issues too right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #1174
    August 2009
    2,840 Posts
    Everyone is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #1175
    November 2009
    1,465 Posts
    It's a stress test to its to be expected.
    The "stress" is them basically overloading the servers with background happening whilst players try and do their thing.

16. Post #1176
    June 2010
    1,488 Posts
    so anyone here not have the game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #1177
    August 2012
    133 Posts
    Quit blaming my firewall or campus you sexy little bitch.

18. Post #1178
    January 2010
    3,895 Posts
    Alright....im on.....for now.

19. Post #1179
    Jesus, look at all the people on the thread here to complain about the stress test.

It's called a stress test for a reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #1180
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    15,972 Posts
    i don't see anyone complaining
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #1181
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    10,626 Posts
    Whoops I forgot it was today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #1182
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,138 Posts
    I managed to get in but I'm lagging badly. Can't even access their forums.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malta Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #1183
    Emz
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,318 Posts
    So are we still in Ring of Fire? All the talk of changing is getting me a bit confused.

24. Post #1184
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,904 Posts
    I don't see anyone complaining either... If someone just says he can't get in, that's not really complaining...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #1185
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,723 Posts
    Anyone else afraid the betas spoiled the game for them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #1186
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,707 Posts
    Anyone else afraid the betas spoiled the game for them?
    possibly. i expect the first 35 levels to be a bit dull since i've done it twice now, but at least it'll go fast. looking forward to the post-35 world content though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #1187
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,723 Posts
    I didn't even get past 16ish because of the 'level gap'. I just don't really feel like grinding until I'm up to the level I should be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #1188
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,707 Posts
    I didn't even get past 16ish because of the 'level gap'. I just don't really feel like grinding until I'm up to the level I should be.
    i recommend not limiting yourself to one area. if you find yourself out of content in one, go to lion's arch and head over to another race's zone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #1189
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    Can I have a link to the vote please?

I don't know who COCKS is, so I disregarded the vote.

Edited:

So are we still in Ring of Fire? All the talk of changing is getting me a bit confused.
    We haven't decided what will happen for release, for this stress test just choose what you want, many people might be on ring of fire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #1190
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,354 Posts
    What're you guys doing posting here, it's GW2 time not posting time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #1191
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    10,626 Posts

I don't know who COCKS is, so I disregarded the vote.

Edited:

We haven't decided what will happen for release, for this stress test just choose what you want, many people might be on ring of fire
    Oh, sorry, I had to mask my identity

Edited:

Okay, I've decided I'd much rather be Hacks the Norn Warrior
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #1192
    Jesus Christ, I finally got GW2 to work with Steam. Just had to run it as administrator. :/

Anyways, how was everyone's stress test considering it's almost over? What did you do the whole time?

33. Post #1193
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    5,063 Posts
    Rolled a charrior, sliced all the ghosts with my greatsword.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #1194
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,916 Posts
    Forgot there was one up until now. Only 20 minutes left though.

35. Post #1195
    November 2011
    115 Posts
    Dat medium armor

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #1196
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    5,063 Posts
    You know, as much as I want to like the sword/shield combo, the great sword is much better to use.

Some things I noticed this test:
    The "work in progress" icons have been removed.
    Check boxes on shoulder/helmhelmhelmhelmhe
    allowing us to hide them
    I played a Ranger last bwe so I'm unsure if this is the case for warriors, but if I was close by with a melee weapon as a Ranger and auto-attacked I would move into range if I was a few metres away. That doesn't appear to happen as a warrior.

Ignore the helm thing, SwiftKey is spazzing out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #1197
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    17,882 Posts
    So this will be the face of my main.

Edited:

You know, as much as I want to like the sword/shield combo, the great sword is much better to use.

Some things I noticed this test:
    The "work in progress" icons have been removed.
    Check boxes on shoulder/helmhelmhelmhelmhe
    allowing us to hide them
    I played a Ranger last bwe so I'm unsure if this is the case for warriors, but if I was close by with a melee weapon as a Ranger and auto-attacked I would move into range if I was a few metres away. That doesn't appear to happen as a warrior.

Ignore the helm thing, SwiftKey is spazzing out.
    You can turn melee assist on in the options menu.

38. Post #1198
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,707 Posts
    skill tooltips seem to have changed a bit, or at least, i haven't noticed this until now:
    -able to set any skill to autoattack (i dont know why you'd ever do this)
    -full skill tooltips don't show in combat?
    -hovering the mouse over a skill for a few seconds will show the full tooltip as well as the tooltips for any followup skills that take up the same slot

39. Post #1199
    Dat medium armor

Wait, that's MEDIUM armor?! Oh that's so mine.

40. Post #1200
    June 2010
    1,488 Posts
    Jesus Christ, I finally got GW2 to work with Steam. Just had to run it as administrator. :/

Anyways, how was everyone's stress test considering it's almost over? What did you do the whole time?

pvp'd on warrior tried 3 builds, normal greatsword burst one, fleed burn bow and 1h sword and rifle. Greatsword is best in Spvp but i think the bow will be crazy in WvW