1. Post #1

April 2010
    115 Posts
    I'm searching for Morbus gamemode servers, and most of them are dead or have a humongous ping.
    Does anybody know a good ping, alive server running Morbus? Would be much appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

March 2011
    144 Posts
    The official Euro server, I'm not supposed to talk about this mod in the official thread though then again, this isn't the official one so Im free to say.
    Back to the point, The Euro server has like 220+ ping, I see it from time to time in my History of servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Malaysia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #3

April 2010
    115 Posts
    The official Euro server, I'm not supposed to talk about this mod in the official thread though then again, this isn't the official one so Im free to say.
    Back to the point, The Euro server has like 220+ ping, I see it from time to time in my History of servers.
    Can I have the IP of the server?

4. Post #4
    April 2012
    2 Posts
    One of the JokerIce servers sometimes has Morbus on. Although, the server sometimes has TTT or survival on instead. I have about 50 ping when I'm on - 193.200.158.146:27025

5. Post #5

April 2010
    115 Posts
    Alright, I'll take a look at it. Cheers!