1. Post #1
    August 2012
    4 Posts
    xDDD
    [url]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 15Dumb x 11Late x 1Informative x 1Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Harold Ramis's No. 1 Fan
    June 2010
    2,771 Posts
    Please don't use xD....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    August 2012
    4 Posts
    Please don't use xD....
    Why not? To me it seems more real than plain old "lol". Hey man did u hear that new joke. lol. Hey man did you hear that new joke? xD I laughed hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Disagree Disagree x 16Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Professional Video Games Hoarder
    July 2005
    1,720 Posts
    Facepunch is a very closed community.
    Dont use too much emotes...

also the quality is kinda bad.... even on 1080
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #5

April 2012
    475 Posts
    Why not? To me it seems more real than plain old "lol". Hey man did u hear that new joke. lol. Hey man did you hear that new joke? xD I laughed hard.
    Please don't use "lol".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 6Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    6,697 Posts
    Please don't use "lol".
    Please don't act like you own the place and can tell people what they can or can't have in their posts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,871 Posts
    Please don't act like you own the place and can tell people what they can or can't have in their posts?
    It's not him, it's Facepunch. Generally, the vast majority of Facepunch members won't take you serious if you use stupid emoticon things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

8. Post #8
    I once watched a girl get eaten by a horse and it was bad
    December 2008
    5,705 Posts
    For fuck sakes who the fucking hell cares what he says or not does it seriously affect your whole opinion on someone if they say something you tend to avoid saying holy shit you guys are whiny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,423 Posts
    this is what happens when you use emoticons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #10
    I had a real awkward conversation with my dad asking if I could take a picture of him for free games
    December 2009
    1,532 Posts
    I wanted to see Grandpa micspamming like in the TTT vids but this was just a dumb frag video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts
    How the fuck you can take as implication that he owns the place?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    June 2012
    856 Posts
    It's not him, it's Facepunch. Generally, the vast majority of Facepunch members won't take you serious if you use stupid emoticon things.
    no need to take stuff seriously lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Spain Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,577 Posts
    I use emoticons, and I don't think it's generally hated by the community, with the exception of this thread. I feel like if I were to use an emoticon I'd get raped to death with dumbs D:ohshit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,668 Posts
    Those are some pretty dumb players, even by Valve server standards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events