1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,120 Posts
    Final update:

Well, it looks like the situation has been resolved, there was no second shooter. 7 people have been killed, 4 have been injured, but it looks like they're now being treated at their local hospital.

---

At least four people were shot just after 10 a.m. Sunday at the Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, and a police SWAT team entered the building before noon and brought uninjured people out of the building at 7512 S. Howell Ave.
    We will update frequently.
    Source.

Another source.

Milwaukee County Law Enforcement Live Audio Feed

Oh shit.

Update:

According to recent information broadcast over police radio, a witness to the shooting told law enforcement the shooter was a white male, with a heavy build, bald head and wearing a sleeveless T-shirt. He was last seen with two handguns.

Scanner reports indicated that as of noon that suspect may still be at large. Police have closed a portion of Howell Avenue and traffic is being diverted.

Flight for Life helicopters have arrived on the scene. A Wauwatosa fire truck and numerous squad cars also are on on the scene. The FBI also has been called in.
    Update 2:

At least four people were shot just after 10 a.m. Sunday at the Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, and a police SWAT team entered the building before noon and brought uninjured people out of the building at 7512 S. Howell Ave.

Around noon, they started removing injured people from the temple's prayer room.

SWAT team members were still sweeping the building about 1 p.m. and an explosion was heard from the building at that time.

The first officer on the scene encountered an active shooter and exchanged fire with him, according to Greenfield Police Chief Bradley Wentlandt.

The shooter went down and the officer was hit multiple times, but is expected to survive, said Wentland, who is acting as police spokesman for the incident.

Among those who were shot was the president of the temple, Satwant Kaleka, who was taken to a hospital.
    Looks like the gunman is dead.

Update 3:

Death count raised to 7, including shooter.

And the head priest was locked inside a restroom with a cell phone and that there were as many as 20 to 30 victims.
    I hope everyone is okay.

Also, apparently there were two shooters:

Someone who sent a text message to a Journal Sentinel reporter shortly before noon said that there were two shooters with children possibly as hostages.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 73Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,725 Posts
    Oh my God why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,068 Posts
    Yea and the police are screaming at them to STOP SHOWING HELICOPTER FOOTAGE (they wont listen)

Also they broke into the olympics so now I have to use my VPN to keep watching.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

4. Post #4
    GAYLORD
    Wikipedia Vandilisation Contest Winner
    June 2005
    14,981 Posts
    Still nobody to fire back with their concealed pistol? What a surprise!

I wonder how many more shootings it will take...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 113Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 8Zing Zing x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,855 Posts
    oh dear

i hope that this doesn't get any worse than it has already become, i feel so bad for the families of the victims :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Jin
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    292 Posts
    Yea and the police are screaming at them to STOP SHOWING HELICOPTER FOOTAGE (they wont listen)

They don't know whether or not there are more suspects on the loose.

QUICKLY ZOOM IN ON THE SWAT TEAMS, LOOK AT HOW COOL THEY LOOK! TACTICAL TACTICAL TACTICAL. LOOK AT ALL THESE LAW ENFORCEMENT PLACEMENTS!

TACTICAL MOVEMENTS. OH THIS IS COOL FOOTAGE!

That reporter needs to stop saying tactical.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,068 Posts
    They don't know where or not there are more suspects on the loose.

QUICKLY ZOOM IN ON THE SWAT TEAMS, LOOK AT HOW COOL THEY LOOK! TACTICAL TACTICAL TACTICAL.

TACTICAL MOVEMENTS.

That reporter needs to stop saying tactical.
    YES WE KNOW FUCKING SWAT IS THERE THANK YOU FOR TELLING US 500 TIMES

GET A NEW JOB
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 38 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    105 Posts

They also said they didn't want to show the locations of the police surrounding the temple, fearing that a shooter was watching inside, yet they say people are hiding in bathrooms inside over the air.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,739 Posts
    Fucked up too, since Sikhism is one of the most selfless and charitable religions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,068 Posts
    olympics are on 4.2

im good now. going to leave this because its all bullshit.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,709 Posts
    I am Sikh and I am enraged
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative x 19Friendly x 19Winner x 1Optimistic x 1Zing x 1Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,963 Posts

More guns, 'cause that solves everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,366 Posts
    Gunman is dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 7Winner Winner x 6Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,068 Posts
    it turns out that they dont know how to move one stream from one channel to another so everything is broken

thanks alot milwaukee's nbc station
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,323 Posts
    Just found out about this on twitter. Such bullshit that this happened

16. Post #16
    Jin
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    292 Posts
    it turns out that they dont know how to move one stream from one channel to another so everything is broken

thanks alot milwaukee's nbc station
    They got too excited over seeing a SWAT team in action and forgot how to do their jobs.

Tactical.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts

You can't CC in Wisconsin.

Edit: Apparently you can, thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    105 Posts
    gj milwaukee abc you decided that only yurops watch indycar and didnt show any of the race

19. Post #19
    Voted WORST Gold Member 2012
    August 2005
    15,704 Posts
    -Incite war on muslim extremists

-get attacks from own white middle class men
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,068 Posts
    yes you can

21. Post #21
    Jin
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    292 Posts
    You can conceal carry in Wisconsin, they allowed CC licenses to be obtained last year.

http://www.doj.state.wi.us/dles/cib/...ealedCarry.asp

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    What a Sikh bastard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 25Zing Zing x 17Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    August 2005
    15,704 Posts
    You can conceal carry in Wisconsin, they allowed CC licenses to be obtained last year.

http://www.doj.state.wi.us/dles/cib/...ealedCarry.asp
    Obviously there weren't enough concealed weapons in that Sikh temple.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,309 Posts
    What a Sikh bastard.
    People may be dead, this is no time for puns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,492 Posts

Pictured: the shooter.

(User was banned for this post ("Terrible post/insensitive" - Autumn))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 44Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,925 Posts
    What a Sikh bastard.
    You don't even pronounce "sikh" that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,963 Posts
    It's a temple. I don't think it would be seen as appropriate to have weapons hidden about.

28. Post #28
    Jin
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    292 Posts
    I doubt a bunch of selfless, sincere Sikhs are the type to go out and purchase a weapon to conceal carry in their own temple.

Also, Milwaukee is spelled wrong in the thread title.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,709 Posts
    As I saw somebody else say on twitter though, I like how it takes a shooting at a Sikh temple for CNN to finally take a moment and explain what sikhism really is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    July 2011
    6,141 Posts
    Why would you shoot up a Sikh temple they're real chill guys.

Unless its a case of dumb white trash went out and shot the first brown people he saw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,371 Posts
    i would really like to know what motive this nutjob has.

33. Post #33
    July 2011
    6,141 Posts
    i would really like to know what motive this nutjob has.
    Skin colour or religion its one of the two.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

34. Post #34
    August 2005
    15,704 Posts
    I doubt a bunch of selfless, sincere Sikhs are the type to go out and purchase a weapon to conceal carry in their own temple.

Also, Milwaukee is spelled wrong in the thread title.
    I think you missed the discussion about concealed weapons in the cinema.

35. Post #35
    Best Woofie On Facepunch!
    July 2007
    6,212 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 30Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,856 Posts
    Title is irritating the fuck out of me with the misspelling of Milwaukee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    509 Posts
    It seems like it. I just turned on the news and there it is, seven dead. It's so weird that this kind of thing would happen in a place like Wisconsin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,120 Posts
    Title is irritating the fuck out of me with the misspelling of Milwaukee
    Sorry, i'll change it now. That name has always confused the fuck oudda me.

39. Post #39
    Dennab
    July 2012
    1,278 Posts
    Waiting for the retards to start screaming about gun control and/or something about Islam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,903 Posts
    Probably religious reasons since it was an Islamic center.
    Sikhism and Islam are totally different.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 19Informative Informative x 1 (list)