1. Post #1
    December 2011
    46 Posts
    LiveCraft
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/forum...k-t132268.html

Haha... no long post, Sadface... watch I get less the five views...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2007
    548 Posts
    You would be much better off with a proper post. Not with constant "..." or telling us to go suck it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    rrerr.rar
    March 2012
    946 Posts
    im so edgy and emotional....

please dont bother checking out my texture pack... its not worth your time... (even though i posted it in a fucking thread...)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,209 Posts
    sad face xd

no pictures of texture pack

no gap in the texture pack world its filling has been elaborated

no ty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #5
    December 2011
    46 Posts
    ugh, I'm sorry I was trying to use a form of Reverse Psychology...
    Well It's a definite Fail I see. But on that note the Texture Pack is good, very good I might say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2010
    585 Posts
    Okay, it really can't be that bad, I'll just download it to see what it's li-

Oh dear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    October 2011
    1,665 Posts

Oh dear.
    oh my god that flower
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    December 2011
    46 Posts

Oh dear.
    Yah, i kno the horror 0__0. Lmao I just was trying see if more people would be interested in it...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Yah, i kno the horror 0__0. Lmao I just was trying see if more people would be interested in it...
    Finish your words, work on grammar, don't use, "Lmao!!!!! XD." Facepunch hates words such as lol lmao and rofl. Also we hate smiles.

Do that and you won't be as hated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    December 2011
    46 Posts
    Finish your words, work on grammar, don't use, "Lmao!!!!! XD." Facepunch hates words such as lol lmao and rofl. Also we hate smiles.

Do that and you won't be as hated.
    I'll try to remember that next time sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,404 Posts
    hello. i was trying to install your texture pack but then i remembered i was a horse. pleas ehelp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,621 Posts
    Its blurry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)