1. Post #1
    Dennab
    April 2012
    337 Posts
    I've been unable to work out or eat alot after this football accident causing my stomach to get fucked up. I'm fully recovered and wanna know what is the best way to get back to my old self? I used to be 170, 5% bodyfat maybe a bit less. I never went to a gym I just did a nigga workout 3 times a week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2007
    1,879 Posts
    Pick up heavy things put them back down, repeat. and eat right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    April 2012
    337 Posts
    Also: I've been having bad money problems, very bad problems. I was wondering how am i gonna bulk back up when i dont have any money for good food.

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    I still have a leg injury and a paralyzed nerve and I work out every day I can, just let muscle memory work and you should be lifting what you did pre injury in 2-3 weeks

Edited:

I used to be 170, 5% bodyfat maybe a bit less. I never went to a gym I just did a nigga workout 3 times a week.
    also I find this hard to believe

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    April 2012
    337 Posts
    I've been fucked up for a year. I could barely eat.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,548 Posts
    I've been unable to work out or eat alot after this football accident causing my stomach to get fucked up. I'm fully recovered and wanna know what is the best way to get back to my old self? I used to be 170, 5% bodyfat maybe a bit less. I never went to a gym I just did a nigga workout 3 times a week.
    5% Body Fat? Doesn't the average Male body need something like 6% at the bare minimum to even survive?

I also find it hard to believe, even the inhumanly extremely fit and lean guys will only at their lowest have around 9% body fat.

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    April 2012
    337 Posts
    What are you talking about? The bare minimum is 2%

8. Post #8
    Dennab
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    bare minimum is 4%

that 4% of your bodyfat is your brain bro

9. Post #9
    Dennab
    April 2012
    337 Posts
    Huh, I guess my estimate is really inaccurate. I was pretty buff back in my glory days tho

10. Post #10
    July 2007
    1,879 Posts
    Your just kinda tall and skinny tbr