1. Post #1
    Ask me about my Zimmerman fetish

March 2005
    3,313 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 14Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    2,382 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

3. Post #3
    my manboobs are so large that they look like tits
    October 2011
    1,882 Posts
    It's a good thing Argentine children are being supplied with 100% unbiased historical data such as this.

10/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    June 2011
    2,108 Posts
    you're being taught lies jose

Edited:

hahahahahaha did the British paratrooper say "attack, for imperialism!"

5. Post #5
    October 2011
    1,882 Posts
    hahahahahaha did the British paratrooper say "attack, for imperialism!"
    I think he said "For the empire!" actually, but still, fucking hillarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,378 Posts
    You don't have to understand Spanish to know what's going on

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,497 Posts
    We make awesome childrens propaganda cartoon baddies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,435 Posts
    That is hilarious as it is depressing at the same time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #9
    why is the falklands kid speaking spanish with an american accent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,380 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,950 Posts
    You know I bet this garbage is pretty tough for the Argentinian public themselves to swallow considering 30000 were carted off and executed for opposing the same fascist regime that went to war against the British in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,572 Posts
    That falkland kid sounded like a magicka character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    6,780 Posts
    This needs subtitles, all I got was the Argentinians still don't get that the Falklands aren't theirs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

14. Post #14
    October 2011
    1,882 Posts
    This needs subtitles, all I got was the Argentinians still don't get that the Falklands aren't theirs
    That's pretty much it, actually. The other half is just making the British look like evil imperialists that took the islands from them.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    13,935 Posts
    This is definitely not something I was expecting to come from a place like Argentina.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    As a wise man once said: Never ask Fatfatfatty for computer advice
    March 2009
    13,289 Posts
    I dont understand what was so funny. I dont know whatever moonspeak they were speaking

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    13,935 Posts
    I dont understand what was so funny. I dont know whatever moonspeak they were speaking
    It's Spanish. Lots of nationalism, and the people involved went on to complain about how evil the British are for constantly trying to take the Falklands from them.

18. Post #18
    October 2007
    1,170 Posts
    You know I bet this garbage is pretty tough for the Argentinian public themselves to swallow considering 30000 were carted off and executed for opposing the same fascist regime that went to war against the British in the first place.
    Well if there's something this does right, it is to acknowledge the dictatorship and to call for a diplomatic solution.

As hypocritical as their argument is, you guys are being too harsh on a children's propaganda cartoon.

19. Post #19
    February 2009
    967 Posts
    That map at 3:54 looks like Argentina has a boner
    Also, it's quite hilarious how "evil" they try to make british people look
    Also, argentinian soldiers didn't have any gear, barely had planes and most of the soldiers were kidnapped from their own homes, some of them being as young as 16
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    June 2012
    364 Posts
    i am deeply ashamed of being argentinian right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    July 2006
    6,780 Posts
    i am deeply ashamed of being argentinian right now
    So do most Argentinians believe this? It's the impression I'm getting from an argument on the video

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,871 Posts
    So what is this scuffle in the Falklands about again? I know the basics, the Brits took it as a colony and Argentina wanted it but were to weak or something but they attacked in 198-something and tried to get them back but the islands had a dominant British population by then so it was considered unjustified...

I don't know.

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,950 Posts
    So do most Argentinians believe this? It's the impression I'm getting from an argument on the video
    That's like saying that all or most Palestinians believe the those anti-Semitic super fundie children's shows they had.

At least I hope they don't...

24. Post #24
    October 2011
    1,882 Posts
    So what is this scuffle in the Falklands about again? I know the basics, the Brits took it as a colony and Argentina wanted it but were to weak or something but they attacked in 198-something and tried to get them back but the islands had a dominant British population by then so it was considered unjustified...

I don't know.
    If I remember correctly, the Falklands were originally a Spanish dominion but they lost them to the British during one of their wars in the 19th century. Argentina claims the islands are theirs because they used to be Spanish territory or something like that.

I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it at least.

25. Post #25
    July 2006
    6,780 Posts
    The Falklands were an empty island owned by Argentinia, but in 1830 something the British came along and took it, colonizing it at the same time. Fast forward to the 1980 as 2000 (?) Brits lived there. Despite that, the Argentines still think it's theirs.

It would be like the American Indians or the Australian Aborigines coming along and demanding the US or Australia back

26. Post #26
    October 2009
    6,243 Posts
    The Falklands were an empty island owned by Argentinia, but in 1830 something the British came along and took it, colonizing it at the same time. Fast forward to the 1980 as 2000 (?) Brits lived there. Despite that, the Argentines still think it's theirs.

It would be like the American Indians or the Australian Aborigines coming along and demanding the US or Australia back
    Except Argentina never owned the Falklands. British had claimed it well before Argentina ever cared about it. After the American Revolution, Britain basically left shit saying "we own this, be back later" since they couldn't economically handle it. Then some random Argentinian guy crashed there and said "okay we own this now." Then Argentina sent a guy to found a settlement there, but he was killed and in like two months later Britain came back to claim what they had originally held.

Honestly, Argentina has no rights over the Falklands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    July 2006
    6,780 Posts
    Even if they did own it, that was 200 years ago

28. Post #28
    That map at 3:54 looks like Argentina has a boner
    Also, it's quite hilarious how "evil" they try to make british people look
    Also, argentinian soldiers didn't have any gear, barely had planes and most of the soldiers were kidnapped from their own homes, some of them being as young as 16
    Yeah I watched Iluminados por el fuego, it's awful how much shit the Argentine conscripts had to go through, then to suffer the humiliation of losing on top of that.

29. Post #29
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts
    [citation needed]

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,950 Posts
    you guys are being too harsh on a children's propaganda cartoon
    People should be extremely harsh towards any propaganda directed towards children.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)