1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,088 Posts
    Nothing like a good ground beef burrito from a 24/7 mexican place.

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,846 Posts
    Five Guys is pretty boss.

Can't get me enough of some Wendy's though, hot damn.
    Will try Whataburger tomorrow, so don't fail me, thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

3. Post #43
    September 2012
    495 Posts
    Mother of god I'm so hungry right now. Going through this thread was a bad idea. ;~;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

4. Post #44
    October 2009
    5,255 Posts
    Cripsy Chicken meal with Bacon and Cheese is the best damn burger ever.

God damn diet...

5. Post #45
    looking rad, feeling sad
    April 2011
    4,406 Posts

I had one of these motherfuckers today. They forgot the bacon but it was godly nontheless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,804 Posts
    Had a Baconator the other day, that shit is like heaven on a mother fuckin bun.

Then I had a Supersonic doublecheeseburger with bacon.... God damn sonic needs to stop burning their bacon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    this link changes
    April 2012
    8,787 Posts
    Beef noodles > chicken noodles.

Instant noodles aren't instant, takes two damn minutes to cook those curly bastards. >:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #48
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,837 Posts
    If you cook them for the recommended time, you are almost certainly going to overcook them.

9. Post #49

August 2012
    6 Posts
    I learned recently that you aren't supposed to cook the instant noodles in the styrofoam cups in the microwave, which is how I've done it my entire life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    684 Posts
    I learned recently that you aren't supposed to cook the instant noodles in the styrofoam cups in the microwave, which is how I've done it my entire life.
    you need hot water dummy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    November 2009
    4,007 Posts
    Bacon is overpriced on fast food.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

12. Post #52
    Dennab
    March 2010
    2,002 Posts
    Oh god, when I used to eat fast-food, I'll be the one to tell you, OP is absolutely correct in saying Checker's Chicken Sandwiches are the greatest thing in the world, dipped in their ranch too, holy shit.

13. Post #53
    September 2012
    495 Posts
    THIS:

Mmmm....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,514 Posts
    THIS:

Mmmm....
    yeah i just love the taste of soggy bread and pickles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,452 Posts

Five Guys is the best burger for my money.

Also, local joint called Nifty Fifty's.

Good chilli.

Edited:

Also, cheesesteaks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

16. Post #56
    April 2011
    1,224 Posts
    "Ćevapi u lepinji" - English translation not available.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Croatia Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    July 2010
    5,275 Posts

Motherfucking zinger burger coming through

It's fucking tops with supercharged sauce when KFC decides to bring it back every now and then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 11Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    444 Posts
    My favorite thing to do at Chick-fil-A. Say " Double dip my Chicken nuggets ( Or Chicken Sandwich ) ". And this is the result <3

19. Post #59
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,837 Posts
    Too bad it's hard to tell what's going on with that tiny-ass picture.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    424 Posts

best part of going to school in the south
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    May 2011
    639 Posts
    So who else loves In-N-Out Burger?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,153 Posts
    Surgery in the morning. I've had to eat healthy hell today and I don't get to eat now until tomorrow afternoon/night.

Why the fuck did I view this.

Also Kebab. The amount of times that this beautiful creature has carried you home is unmeasurable.

I had like a kebab every weekend for like 3 weeks, they're so good

23. Post #63
    December 2009
    1,995 Posts
    I've always been depressed that there isn't a what-a-burger or in and out in Illinois. I never get out the state either. :L
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    March 2009
    526 Posts

I had one of these motherfuckers today. They forgot the bacon but it was godly nontheless.

Where would one get one of those? I must know.

25. Post #65
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,672 Posts

motherfucking sonic, chili cheese tots are the bomb okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,831 Posts
    Best fast food burgers and fries I've ever had.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    October 2009
    2,178 Posts
    Dessert time motherfuckers!

Cotton candy Blizzard, my one weakness.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,372 Posts

Also Kebab. The amount of times that this beautiful creature has carried you home is unmeasurable.

Fucking this.
    Over here, you can get an entire taboon bread (which is basically a giant tortilla) filled up with whatever meat, vegetables, or spreads you want, along with whatever drink or side dish you want, for 8-10$. McDonald's, Burger King, or any other fast food chain here cannot even begin to compete with that IMO.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,457 Posts
    I work at Taco Bell, it is ok but I avoid eating there whenever I can.

30. Post #70
    Change your title $1
    September 2010
    821 Posts

Chicken Cordon Bleu Burger was fucking great :)

Too bad they don't sell them anymore :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    September 2010
    9,202 Posts
    Time for donuts

Lets not forget about the glazed bacon donut burger

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,672 Posts
    HNNG I want one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,422 Posts
    Welcome to Indiana, where all we have is BK, McD, and a Five Guys every one million acres.

34. Post #74
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    best thing from mcdonalds

it is a shame they never look like they do in the pictures

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,465 Posts
    what is that

i need to know

36. Post #76
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,467 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,465 Posts
    wow im dumb

Edited:

damn they don't even sell them in america

38. Post #78
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    I thought they did sell them in the US, shame. If you're ever in the UK you NEED to try one, they're fucking delicious.

in fact, try 3 - you'll want to sample one without sauce, one with mayo, and one with salsa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Europe Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    October 2009
    4,279 Posts

This is Jesus in food form. I also call it the edible heart attack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Piss in my face I'll piss in your mouth
    April 2011
    510 Posts
    Best fast food burgers and fries I've ever had.

So fucking filling, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)