1. Post #2761
    January 2012
    3,646 Posts

Minor problem with adding paintable paint splotches, getting this white outline.
    Hey, I have an question. Are the paint splotches there when they aren't unpainted? Because that would be cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

2. Post #2762
    October 2011
    213 Posts

started the melee for the racer set, base colors and need to add some polies to the handle and smooth it out. its a hatchet and will use the saxxy animations. probably gonna tone down the checker paint job on the head, no phongmask atm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #2763
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,862 Posts
    Disable mipmaps you silly git.
    It didn't seem to make a difference, unless I'm going about it in completely the wrong fashion.

@Damian0358 Yeah they're still there albeit in a sort of dulled white colour.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #2764
    Stays Irregularly Crunchy in Milk!
    November 2011
    291 Posts
    Oh great mod emporium, I have a request. Would it be possible to get the heal target ammo notice from MvM as a HUD mod for normal play? I don't want to wait for Valve to make it a universal thing, if they ever do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #2765
    January 2012
    1,469 Posts
    The mensa only jacket. To be a member it cost 6,000,000 dollars cutting up your right arm and having a dead wife.
    did i miss something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

6. Post #2766
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,896 Posts
    did i miss something?
    Big spoilers
       the arm of the Bionic Commando dude is his dead wife. I have no idea how that works, so let's just say science   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #2767
    January 2012
    3,646 Posts
    I think that instead of downloading everything individualy, someone should bring all those consistancy mods together and make a pack with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

8. Post #2768
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,689 Posts

started the melee for the racer set, base colors and need to add some polies to the handle and smooth it out. its a hatchet and will use the saxxy animations. probably gonna tone down the checker paint job on the head, no phongmask atm
    Love it. Had no idea how you woul dmake something speedy for a melee but I think you really pulled off the stock car look. I would say though maybe make the checkers colored and more worn on the edges to make it look less like a texture error.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #2769
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,029 Posts
    Doesn't seem to work for the Beggar's Bazooka. Doesn't have a world model at any rate, don't know about a viewmodel.

edit: Nor does the Maggot Decimator. Or the Survival Equipment. Why is it always the best mods that never work?
    BANG forgot to put the model files into to their corresponding folders,just make a new folder and name it whatever model you're replacing and drop the files in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #2770
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,293 Posts
    That trash of a model is never coming out of my recycle bin.
    would be cool if reworked for the MvM dosh

11. Post #2771
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,862 Posts
    Wow I'm a numpty, I had my paintmask in my RGB channel and my alpha. Here it is fixed, none/base painted on the left TS red on the right.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #2772
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,363 Posts
    May I ask for your attention for a moment?

All mods I have installed are behaving erratically, and have been doing so since forever. In approximately a third of my games they work perfectly, in approximately half there are checkerboard textures everywhere, and in the remaining sixth they are completely gone, and I only see the items I downloaded them to replace. Is this normal or have I fucked up somehow?

Ah, except for Dutchman's Bonk/CaC reskins. Those work flawlessly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events

13. Post #2773
    Leviticus 20:13
    June 2012
    1,204 Posts
    BANG forgot to put the model files into to their corresponding folders,just make a new folder and name it whatever model you're replacing and drop the files in there.
    Ah. Anyone know the folder name for the Beggar's Bazooka?

Edit: And could anyone fix up Ronin's Hot Coffee Medigun so it actually works? That'd be very nice.

14. Post #2774
    October 2010
    1,679 Posts
    wow okay then :S
    Don't feel bad, it's just that Ronin made the texture for the helmet, didn't he? It would just make more sense if he textured the goggles as well. Coherence and all that.

But of course, I'm not against it. You're free to help any way you like, you're more capable and talented than many people I know. Such as myself, for example!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

15. Post #2775
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,608 Posts
    someone should make this replace the current mvm menu music

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #2776
    Bonk Boy! NaNaNaNaNa...
    July 2006
    861 Posts
    Doesn't seem to work for the Beggar's Bazooka. Doesn't have a world model at any rate, don't know about a viewmodel.

edit: Nor does the Maggot Decimator. Or the Survival Equipment. Why is it always the best mods that never work?
    My bad! I messed up the folders, I updated and fixed it for all the items: link
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

17. Post #2777
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,689 Posts
    May I ask for your attention for a moment?

All mods I have installed are behaving erratically, and have been doing so since forever. In approximately a third of my games they work perfectly, in approximately half there are checkerboard textures everywhere, and in the remaining sixth they are completely gone, and I only see the items I downloaded them to replace. Is this normal or have I fucked up somehow?

Ah, except for Dutchman's Bonk/CaC reskins. Those work flawlessly.
    Because custom skins and models are regulated by the SV_pure status of servers. There is nothing you can every do aside from play on servers you know have a sv_pure 0 status. Some servers block only textures (sv_pure .5) and others block everything including sprites and models. I think Skail is sv_pure 0 which is why I like playing them but all valve servers are sv_pure 1 I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2778
    May 2011
    2,839 Posts

Back home and testing the goggles with the other hats. Mostly passable clipping. Sadly its the best it will have to be, otherwise its going to clip the default goggles badly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Aruba Show Events Winner Winner x 18Useful Useful x 1 (list)

19. Post #2779
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,689 Posts
    I think that clipping is to intense to justify it. I mean it clips with 1 third of all hats shown and pretty badly at that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #2780
    August 2012
    3,279 Posts
    Out of all the hats shown, I think it only clips badly with the Flamboyant Flamenco. Other hats have minor clipping here and there, but overall, you did a great job making hat-friendly. And I really like the Pyromacer's Mask combo, even with the noticable clipping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #2781
    October 2010
    1,679 Posts
    Pyro needs more helmets.

And about the clipping, there's always equip region restrictions, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #2782
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    946 Posts

Back home and testing the goggles with the other hats. Mostly passable clipping. Sadly its the best it will have to be, otherwise its going to clip the default goggles badly.
    Care to show it with the hazmat clipping fix?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

23. Post #2783
    I wish I knew someone wish a pretty sick carrot fetish.
    May 2011
    850 Posts

socks
    unpainted version:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #2784
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,689 Posts
    Pyro needs more helmets.

And about the clipping, there's always equip region restrictions, right?
    That's not how equip regions work. If a hat is set to occupy only the hat slot then it does just that and can't change for each item it's equipped with. The goggles will occupy a glasses region and because of that any hat that doesn't occupy that (i.e every hat) will be allowed to work with the goggles and cause clipping.

25. Post #2785
    July 2011
    489 Posts

socks
    unpainted version:
    Needs pajamas or something related to socks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

26. Post #2786
    July 2012
    11 Posts
    I just finished a MvM music mod.

How do I post it like the other downloads
    *because I'm dumb*

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out.

27. Post #2787
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,608 Posts

socks
    unpainted version:
    when equipped, builds up an electrical charge when running over textures with the $surfaceprop "carpet" and allows for instant kills upon contact with other players

it's not op because there's no carpet in tf2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

28. Post #2788
    October 2010
    1,679 Posts
    That's not how equip regions work. If a hat is set to occupy only the hat slot then it does just that and can't change for each item it's equipped with. The goggles will occupy a glasses region and because of that any hat that doesn't occupy that (i.e every hat) will be allowed to work with the goggles and cause clipping.
    Crap, you're right. I forgot it works the other way around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

29. Post #2789
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,697 Posts
    when equipped, builds up an electrical charge when running over textures with the $surfaceprop "carpet" and allows for instant kills upon contact with other players

There's Rugs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #2790
    April 2012
    1,027 Posts
    Oh God those ankles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2791
    November 2007
    564 Posts

Contributing. Yes, they loop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #2792
    July 2012
    11 Posts

Something special.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

33. Post #2793
    May 2010
    648 Posts
    What about the ones on Mann Manor?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #2794
    Stays Irregularly Crunchy in Milk!
    November 2011
    291 Posts
    Needs pajamas or something related to socks
    Fuzzy plaid pajamas, with a nightcap and one of those candle plate things for a throwable secondary. Make it a whole Sleepytime Scout set!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #2795
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,456 Posts
    Cheap imitation rug made entirely of steel plates and hair trimmings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #2796
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,608 Posts
    models without a collision model, therefore out of the equation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

37. Post #2797
    May 2011
    1,092 Posts
    ghost carpet - doesn't count

38. Post #2798
    November 2011
    520 Posts
    Can someone who is good with animating in blender please add me so I can figure out how to do it correctly? I don't need you to do it, I just have a few questions about it. (if you can even animate in Blender.)

39. Post #2799
    November 2011
    393 Posts

A question, what time will you release that sexy stahlhelm for the pyro?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Philippines Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #2800
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts

socks
    unpainted version:
    Maybe a Long pillow as meele weapon?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)