1. Post #1

August 2012
    53 Posts
    So many. So many. The kids are worse. Much. Much. Worse.

(User was banned for this post ("Shit thread" - Ninja101))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    August 2012
    2 Posts
    I can't get DarkRP to work.......
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    pointblankrp
    October 2011
    857 Posts
    What's the point of this thread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

August 2012
    53 Posts
    I can't get DarkRP to work.......
    Cause you don't know how to use addons

Make more cupcakes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    August 2012
    2 Posts
    how do you use addons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    August 2009
    1,128 Posts
    'Noob', as opposed to what? How can someone be good at something that requires no skills, talent, or effort?

Omg lyk that guy is so pr0, he can buy guns bettar then any1!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #7
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    So many. So many. The kids are worse. Much. Much. Worse.
    I would call you a kid, but you joined steam in 2003, so I hope you're not really that dumb and you're just making a joke, either way you still look dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    It's not the noobs' fault. DarkRP is generally shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)