1. Post #1
    "They had a hell of a party in there," cabin owner Even Borthen Nilsen told NRK. "The cabin has the stench of a right old piss up, trash, and bears."

The bear, and three cubs, are reported to have forced their way into the cabin by ripping a wall off.

"The entire cabin was destroyed," Nilsen told the local Finnmarken.no daily.

Nilsen told of how his mother and grandmother were the first to discover the carnage left by the beer-thirsty bears, when they arrived at the cabin in Jarfjord in Finnmarken only to find the place turned over.

"The beds and all kitchen appliances, stove, oven and cupboards and shelves were all smashed to pieces," he said.

And furthermore the bears had finished off all the food and drink in the house - including all the marshmallows, chocolate spread, honey and over 100 cans of beer.

Nilsen explained that excrement on the outside of the cabin left him in no doubt that it was a family of bears which had taken over his cabin for night of feasting and drunken revelry.

"You can see footprints on the windows," he said.

Borthen Nilsen expressed concern that the bears may return to scene of their crime at some point in the future.

"The mother has taken her young there, thus there is no guarantee that it won't happen to other cabins, or to our hut again," he said.
    http://www.thelocal.no/page/view/bea...bin-drink-beer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 51Winner Winner x 11 (list)

2. Post #2
    BOSSMAN
    January 2009
    4,412 Posts
    I'd kill for a video of that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 26 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2009
    502 Posts
    That one was too warm, that one was too cold, these 98 are juuuuuuussssttt right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 56Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,324 Posts
    Lucky no one was in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    I paid $999.99 for a forum upgrade and all I got was a beating from my mother :(
    February 2005
    16,968 Posts
    So pretty much the opposite of Goldilocks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 10Late Late x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    No title or gold masterrace, whoops.
    July 2012
    3,577 Posts
    Those bears like to party.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,100 Posts
    *leans back* ah time 2 crack open a nice can of bear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 32Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,341 Posts
    What's with bears doing mad shit all of a sudden?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,014 Posts
    What's with bears doing mad shit all of a sudden?
    This seems to me like a typical bear thing to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2005
    4,680 Posts
    -50,000/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    BOSSMAN
    January 2009
    4,412 Posts
    There's bears of bear related threads right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,570 Posts
    Id drop on by and have a few with them. Then I'd run like all hell cause I'd remember AWW FUCK! ITS BEARS!

Still, funny story regardless. :D

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,867 Posts
    Alright, you people are just intentionally searching for bear stories to screw with me now, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    I paid $999.99 for a forum upgrade and all I got was a beating from my mother :(
    February 2005
    16,968 Posts

your post is for casuals
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 35Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,085 Posts
    This, and then this:

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1204425

THE BEARS HAVE STARTED THEIR REVOLUTION.

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    April 2011
    904 Posts
    fucking teenage bears.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,303 Posts

your post is for casuals
    You forgot the critically aclaimed sequel.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 17Friendly Friendly x 8Winner Winner x 5 (list)

18. Post #18
    February 2005
    16,968 Posts
    Sorry, bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,303 Posts
    Sorry, bro.
    Yur mah bro, bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,430 Posts
    How many beers will a bear drink if bears could drink beer? Fucking lots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,696 Posts
    This seems to me like a typical bear thing to do.
    yeah, drinking session friday night

22. Post #22
    bomp
    March 2012
    1,400 Posts
    They could have shotgunned so many with those big old bear claws.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,100 Posts

your post is for casuals
    haha epic dude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    November 2009
    849 Posts
    That's some bear amounts of beer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    June 2010
    4,710 Posts
    Can't you stop making puns about this beastly event?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

26. Post #26
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    Yeah, it's unbearable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

27. Post #27
    April 2006
    16,100 Posts
    YOU ALL SUCK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    My dick's so long, if I laid it on my keyboard, it'd reach from A to Z.
    March 2012
    1,953 Posts

We didn't listen. . .for years, he tried to warn us, and we didn't listen. . .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

29. Post #29
    Supercocks
    September 2010
    8,394 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    June 2010
    1,561 Posts
    Wait, who would have 100 cans of beer in their cabin?

31. Post #31
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    10,956 Posts
    I have to wonder if the bears got drunk from all that beer.

32. Post #32
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    18,603 Posts
    Welp, guess a motha bear's gotta do what she's gotta do to feed her kids, though beer ain't exactly food for the kids OR for winter fat-uppin', especially since it's summer in this hemisphere and there's essentially no night in Scandinavia during the summer months; well, it was like that in Iceland at least.

33. Post #33
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    "The beds and all kitchen appliances, stove, oven and cupboards and shelves were all smashed to pieces," he said.

And furthermore the bears had finished off all the food and drink in the house - including all the marshmallows, chocolate spread, honey and over 100 cans of beer.

Nilsen explained that excrement on the outside of the cabin left him in no doubt that it was a family of bears which had taken over his cabin for night of feasting and drunken revelry.
    well we know one thing for certain now, bears are more well behaved than humans when drunk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)