1. Post #1
    intercontinental mexican sausage filler
    October 2009
    2,592 Posts
    Every year, the FBI releases its National Gang Threat Assessment List, which examines "emerging gang trends and threats posed by criminal gangs and communities throughout the United States." In 2011, Juggalos were added to the list. You already know about Juggalos, those zany, slap-happy, face-painted faygo-swillers who have made the Insane Clown Posse their religion. Well, now they're all members of a criminal gang, and Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope from ICP are gang leaders.Well, ICP is about to start fighting back, and they're reacting by suing the FBI. Let me say that again and make it clearer. Insane Clown Posse is suing the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
    Last night, I was chilling with Joseph Bruce, AKA Violent J of ICP, in his bus at the 13th annual Gathering Of The Juggalos (I'm so happy I get to write that—thanks, VICE!). He told me that "ICP is going to do something huge for our fans, and the world. We're suing the FBI to be taken off their list. They're trying to kill our band, and we have to fight back."
    In the weeks leading up to this year's Gathering of the Juggalos, ICP's attorneys warned that "there's no telling what's gonna happen at the Gathering this year. This is the first time we had the festival now that we're a 'gang.' According to the FBI, we're all at a gang rally, and our merchandise is gang apparel."

Although currently only considered a gang in four states, law enforcement in 21 states have identified and logged criminal Juggalo subsets. In those states, if an ICP fan is on probation, and he or she wears an ICP hat to a parole meeting, that's a violation of probation for wearing gang apparel.
    "Let's get this straight," he continued, "a Juggalo is not a gang member. Consider a Juggalo that, 15 years ago, got a hatchet man tattoo or something. Now they've got a family, they're working in real estate or something, and they're driving home and get a speeding ticket. Next thing you know, he's in the gang file, and that will be taken into consideration in any trial. Suddenly, it ain't just somebody who fucked up, it's a gang member who fucked up, and they're getting a heavier sentence."
    Violent J explained how the FBI's ruling has affected ICP's business in a major way: "When we made that list, stores like Hot Topic stopped carrying our shit because they don't want to be selling gang apparel."
    "This lawsuit isn't just for the fans. It's also for the good people who work at Psychopathic Records. There are 30 employees. Some of these people started off when we were 18 years old, but now some of them have been working here for 20 years. That's their career now. They have kids, and wives, and husbands. Next thing you know, they're working for a gang."
    http://www.vice.com/read/icp-has-ann...to-sue-the-fbi

juggalos are family 4 lyfe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 140Winner Winner x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Ask me about my Zimmerman fetish

March 2005
    3,288 Posts
    It does seem pretty silly that they're classified as one to begin with, he put out a pretty good point too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 86 (list)

3. Post #3
    May 2012
    316 Posts
    FUCKING MAGISTRATES, HOW DO THEY WORK?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 30Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    faster than stupid, but still slower than everybody else
    June 2010
    2,757 Posts
    Violent J makes a lot of sense in a way, but he's hilarious and kinda really fucked up.

watch this whole interview with violent J
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26Informative Informative x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    ICP is retarded as fuck anyways
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 126Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Michael C. Hall Appreciation Station
    August 2009
    606 Posts
    can't say I blame the FBI, the first thing out of the mouths of many other gangs and gang members is "this is my family/they are like a family to me"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    June 2010
    5,493 Posts
    Juggalo island 4 lyfe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2011
    204 Posts
    down w/ the clown since 13 woop woop \:D/ \m/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 28 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,110 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 49Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,193 Posts
    I loved their line they threw at eminem in a diss where they called him:

"Slim anus"

and his retaliation was:

"Damn right slim anus, cause I don't get fucked in mine like you flaming faggots"

Funny shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Isle of Man Show Events Funny x 163Winner x 4Zing x 3Dumb x 1Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,733 Posts
    Well when you call yourself "Violent J" you can't really be surprised when the police pay close attention to you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 27Funny Funny x 4 (list)

12. Post #12
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,727 Posts
    ICP is still around? Last I heard about them was when they had did a comeback album or something around the time I was in 6th grade.

It was 2006.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,290 Posts
    Violent J makes a lot of sense in a way, but he's hilarious and kinda really fucked up.

watch this whole interview with violent J
    'Some black rappers'? Do they really allow him to say shit like that on public TV?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Agree Agree x 10Useful Useful x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    335 Posts
    More power to them as far as I'm concerned. I listened to ICP back in highschool, and guess what? I'm not in a gang. I don't smoke weed, not that I'm against it. I definitely don't go around killing people. All my friends that listened to it came out fine too.

All they do is make music. They are entertaining for people. It's not like they are the only group that has a following either. It's the same with every other popular rapper. Just because people associate them with violence doesn't mean they are causing violence. It sure as hell doesn't warrent them to be classified as a gang group either.

That's the one of the problems I have with the government. It's run by people of a completely different generation who doesn't like change, and completely rejects everything the younger generation has to say about anything. As far as their concerned everyone should be listening to country music, or Justin Bieber. Rock, rap, metal, hiphop, and all the other genres cause violence in their eyes. For fucks sake they think smoking pot and playing video games is corrupting kids. No one wants to take responsibility for raising their own damn kids. Just pointing the blame at anything they are unfamiliar with. It's bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    ICP is stupid but I think they're hillarious and I give them props for being around for a long ass time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

16. Post #16
    Conservative Cunt who fucking loves piss
    November 2007
    11,590 Posts
    ICP is retarded as fuck anyways
    Some of their female fans are hot as hell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree x 24Informative x 6Funny x 3Agree x 3Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,040 Posts
    It does seem pretty silly that they're classified as one to begin with, he put out a pretty good point too.
    What ICP says is a kinda stupid non-argument based on appeal to emotion.

The FBI sounds like it has data.
    Most crimes committed by Juggalos are sporadic, disorganized, individualistic, and often involve simple assault, personal drug use and possession, petty theft, and vandalism. However, open source reporting suggests that a small number of Juggalos are forming more organized subsets and engaging in more gang-like criminal activity, such as felony assaults, thefts, robberies, and drug sales.
    Juggalos’ disorganization and lack of structure within their groups, coupled with their transient nature, makes it difficult to classify them and identify their members and migration patterns. Many criminal Juggalo subsets are comprised of transient or homeless individuals, according to law enforcement reporting. Most Juggalo criminal groups are not motivated to migrate based upon traditional needs of a gang. However, law enforcement reporting suggests that Juggalo criminal activity has increased over the past several years and has expanded to several other states. Transient, criminal Juggalo groups pose a threat to communities due to the potential for violence, drug use/sales, and their general destructive and violent nature.
    And before somebody asks what "open-source reporting" means, no, it's not blogs or some shit, but "a broad array of information and sources that are generally available, including information obtained from the media (newspapers, radio, television, etc.), professional and academic records (papers, conferences, professional associations, etc.), and public data (government reports, demographics, hearings, speeches, etc.)."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    faygo is the new 40 oz

19. Post #19
    hey
    August 2006
    5,531 Posts
    faygo is the new 40 oz
    gas station/dollar store 40 oz

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    "Hey holmes, how do magnets work?"

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,314 Posts
    'Some black rappers'? Do they really allow him to say shit like that on public TV?
    Saying black is offensive?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 27Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    I'd buy that for a dollar
    Dennab
    September 2008
    5,876 Posts

"Slim anus"

and his retaliation was:

"Damn right slim anus, cause I don't get fucked in mine like you flaming faggots"

Funny shit.
    That is amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

23. Post #23
    April 2012
    132 Posts
    Saying black is offensive?
    No, but why did they have to mention black? Couldn't they have just said some rappers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19 (list)

24. Post #24
    December 2011
    1,143 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny x 49Informative x 1Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    7,146 Posts
    Homies

26. Post #26
    December 2009
    13,301 Posts
    Some of their female fans are hot as hell

DAYUUUUUUUM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 54Zing Zing x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts

DAYUUUUUUUM
    this picture would be completely tacky if it weren't for the face paint on her stomach
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,683 Posts
    I still stand by my opinion that Juggalos are closer to a cult than a gang.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23 (list)

29. Post #29
    October 2009
    4,208 Posts
    I like ICP's music, but damn the fanbase is fucked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Conservative Cunt who fucking loves piss
    November 2007
    11,590 Posts

DAYUUUUUUUM

DAYUUUUUUUUM

(User was banned for this post ("NSFW image" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    October 2009
    4,208 Posts

"Slim anus"

and his retaliation was:

Funny shit.
    ICP had an entire song about dissing eminem.

But yeah, since then, ICP and eminem have buried the hatchet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Zing Zing x 5 (list)

32. Post #32
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts

"Slim anus"

and his retaliation was:

Funny shit.
    You've got to be retarded to think you can get away with a diss aimed at Eminem, I don't know why anyone would attempt to open themselves to that kind of ridicule, the dude is a lyrical genius and his comeback disses are brutal.

See: any of the hilarious Everlast diss tracks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

33. Post #33
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    hahah
    Eminem a lyrical genius

that's a good one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 34Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,448 Posts
    Pretty sure ICP don't take themselves seriously. The face paint and costumes and shit are just jokes to them.

Edited:

hahah
    Eminem a lyrical genius

that's a good one
    you are bad at music
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    you are bad at music
    you're defending Eminem i shouldn't be the one on trial here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 33Agree x 8Funny x 3Zing x 1Late x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,473 Posts
    you're defending Eminem i shouldn't be the one on trial here
    Your avatar is scary.
    It makes me feel impending rape.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    C:\
    March 2011
    1,749 Posts
    Eminem is great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14Disagree Disagree x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,904 Posts
    DAYUUUUUUUUM

(User was banned for this post ("NSFW image" - Craptasket))
    Wait, what was the image?

Also, they're classified as a gang? Damn thats dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    15,886 Posts
    Wait, what was the image?

Also, they're classified as a gang? Damn thats dumb.
    2 naked chicks who are also jugalos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 6 (list)

40. Post #40
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,904 Posts
    2 naked chicks who are also jugalos
    Oh my.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)