1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    745 Posts

GMOD13 only!

I've seen a lot of requests for tools like these in the past, but no one ever created any proper ones, so I decided to do it.

Includes:
    ● NPC Controller
    ● NPC Follower
    ● NPC Health
    ● NPC Notarget
    ● NPC Proficiency
    ● NPC Relationships
    ● NPC Spawn Creator
    ● NPC Viewcam
    ● Advanced NPC Relationship Manager

Download

You have to be logged in to see it

If you find any bugs or have any suggestios, post them here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Lua King Lua King x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I pleasure myself while wearing Combine armour~~
    May 2010
    7,946 Posts
    Charming, I was waiting for something like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,922 Posts
    I logged on and it says it doesn't exist, and yes, I have Gmod13.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    745 Posts
    I logged on and it says it doesn't exist, and yes, I have Gmod13.
    The steam workshop seems to have some problems right now.
    No items in the entire workshop are accessable.

Edited:
    Seems to work properly now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

February 2010
    7 Posts
    Where i can download this mod?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member

August 2012
    4 Posts
    Doesn't work for me. :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

7. Post #7

February 2010
    7 Posts
    Upload to garrysmod.org , please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    899 Posts
    Upload to garrysmod.org , please
    The addon is for Garry's Mod 13, not 12, so I don't see why you would want to upload it to that website. If you're a legit player, use the workshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    745 Posts
    New update released:
    ● Fixed NPC Spawner KeyValues having no effect
    ● Added Advanced NPC Relationship Manager (You can find it in the Utilities Menu)
    ● Added Warning for proficiency tool if you have the 'NPC Proficiency 2' addon installed

10. Post #10
    May 2007
    20 Posts
    Is there a ways to set npc proficiency every time i use spawn menu? At example when i spawn one it always be Average. While use stools is ways too complex.

11. Post #11
    November 2008
    32 Posts
    This is great. It's funny, I had just been wondering to myself if you would release this version of the NPC relationships before I saw that it had been added.

Anyways, I'm having a slight issue as can bee seen in the attached image. There are buttons at the top of the menu where it says "Preset to load on map spawn", but no text appears on those buttons or the drop down that appears when clicking the top button.

Additionally, in the list itself, there is no way to distinguish the HL Source zombie from the HL2 zombie as they are both listed as "Zombie" Same goes for HL Source and HL2 headcrab.

12. Post #12

November 2012
    24 Posts
    it work nice , thanks ^^ somtime i spawn npc , they not follow me, i use this tool and boom! they follow me ( maybe too close ^^ )

13. Post #13
    May 2007
    20 Posts
    Is there a ways to set npc proficiency every time i use spawn menu? At example when i spawn one it always be Average. While use stools is ways too complex.
    NEED ANSWER PLS :<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Vietnam Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14

May 2014
    1 Posts
    I can't download it. I'm already logged in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)