1. Post #1
    Ask me about my Zimmerman fetish

March 2005
    3,353 Posts
    CAVE-IN-ROCK, Ill. — The Juggalos served up a shot of vigilante justice Saturday.

It was a moment that even veteran festival-goers described as shocking: hordes of fans destroying the car of a suspected thief at Insane Clown Posse’s Gathering of the Juggalos.

With cheers and chants of “FA-MI-LY,” the charged-up mob ultimately lifted the stripped Grand Am onto a Uhaul trailer and carted it half a mile to the festival’s main stage, where security demanded they tow it backstage.

Hours earlier, the suspected thief had been chased off the fest site by a posse of more than 50 fans.

“We police our own,” said an Ohio fan who called herself Red.

It all had started Friday night when a Michigan couple – identifying themselves as 23-year-old Angelina and 24-year-old Marty – arrived at their campsite to find their tent ransacked. As they later recounted to the Free Press, a fellow camper fingered the unidentified Ohio man as the culprit.

On Saturday morning the Michigan couple entered the suspect’s Grand Am only to find he’d removed the trunk release button. They said they opened the trunk by hotwiring it, finding their stuff among a batch of goods stolen from other Juggalos, including shoes, shorts, electronics, jewelry and bottles of medicine.

“We started smashing the front window,” said Angelina.

Others soon joined in, and within hours the car was an empty, dented hulk. Juggalos could be spotted parading pieces – bumpers, doors, engine parts – around the Gathering site.

At one point the suspected thief was spotted nearby. Dozens of fans set after him, chasing him to the festival exit, where security staffers stopped the mob.

“We’re family,” said an Arkansas fan who said he helped lead the chase. “You don’t steal from your family.”

The fate of the car, thief and vigilantes was unclear Saturday evening, day four of the 13th annual Gathering, which has drawn more than 8,000 fans of Detroit's ICP to southern Illinois.

“I was there when they threw things at Tila Tequila (in 2010), and even I’m more shocked at this,” said Red, the Ohio fan. “We’re not usually this feral.

But dude – don’t steal.”
    http://www.freep.com/article/2012081...-thief-his-car

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny x 121Winner x 12Dumb x 2Agree x 2Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    whoop whoop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 55Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    May 2012
    316 Posts
    "should we keep them marked down as a gang, or write them down as Ron Paul supporters?" -FBI
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 85Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,633 Posts
    Why didn't the juggalos just disassemble the thief? The car was innocent.
    This would give Johnny 5 nightmares.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 38Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    November 2011
    140 Posts
    I'm sure this is gonna look good for the lawsuit against the FBI.

It was probably a good time tearing the car apart, but they couldn't have opened the trunk and collected what was theirs and left it at that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 34Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    S.T.A.R.S Member and Honorary B.O.W
    May 2008
    1,729 Posts
    I'm sure this is gonna look good for the lawsuit against the FBI.

It was probably a good time tearing the car apart, but they couldn't have opened the trunk and collected what was theirs and left it at that?
    Mob mentality, I'm sure you'd rather it not be it him right? Sadly with people being people in large gatherings like this, it was best case scenario being if they caught him he'd prolly be dead.

Juggalos are not to be trifled with, but the same can be said for any group of fans/people who call them selfs family.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    2,467 Posts
    Honestly, fucking savages.

hordes of fans destroying the car of a suspected thief
    Hypocritical assholes that claim they are being unfairly labeled without evidence while destroying the property of someone they have yet to prove even stole anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 61Dumb Dumb x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    “We police our own,” said an Ohio fan who called herself Red.

“We’re family,” said an Arkansas fan who said he helped lead the chase. “You don’t steal from your family.”
    Aren't these exactly the kinds of things gangs say? Way to give the FBI a gun and tell them to shoot you in the foot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 57Agree Agree x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    7,185 Posts
    Hypocritical assholes that claim they are being unfairly labeled without evidence while destroying the property of someone they have yet to prove even stole anything.
    uh the article says they did find their stuff in there

still the wrong course of action to take
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    3,837 Posts
    that thread title has me in tears
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    into things like this - if you know what
    Dennab
    December 2011
    4,031 Posts
    boobs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree x 23Dumb x 3Informative x 2Optimistic x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2007
    17,086 Posts
    funfact:
    if you dropped a 250 kilogram payload of napalm in that area, the average iq of the usa would go up around 60 points
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 56Agree Agree x 9Informative Informative x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,290 Posts
    thread music

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 29Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14

April 2012
    1,394 Posts
    "We might get marked down a a gang? Might as well tear a car apart like a bunch of humanoid bees."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    BOSSMAN
    January 2009
    4,492 Posts
    An idiot convention.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,365 Posts
    They were just trying to figure out how cars work... Miracles!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 41Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    My dick's so long, if I laid it on my keyboard, it'd reach from A to Z.
    March 2012
    2,164 Posts
    With their HANDS?!

Fucking wrenches. . .how do they work?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    November 2011
    140 Posts
    funfact:
    if you dropped a 250 kilogram payload of napalm in that area, the average iq of the usa would go up around 60 points
    Every juggalo I have ever known was a skank with a GED or less. This funfact must be legit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    July 2009
    4,181 Posts
    "Hey, let's tear this shitty car apart in revenge"
    "Okay, I'll get a camera so that the judges have photographic evidence."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    March 2010
    4,725 Posts
    dat girl

Edited:

of course I was paying attention to the license plate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    883 Posts
    Not a gang... My hair white ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,979 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner x 14Zing x 6Funny x 3Agree x 2Friendly x 1Late x 1Dumb x 1Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,437 Posts
    Aren't these exactly the kinds of things gangs say? Way to give the FBI a gun and tell them to shoot you in the foot.
    A gang would probably track him down and kill him, all they did was chase him away and destroy his car (which he was not in, of course). So they get to destroy a car without physically hurting anyone, and it's semi-justified (to them).

Sounds like your average mob of crazed music fans to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    April 2012
    132 Posts
    A gang would probably track him down and kill him, all they did was chase him away and destroy his car (which he was not in, of course). So they get to destroy a car without physically hurting anyone, and it's semi-justified (to them).

Sounds like your average mob of crazed music fans to me.
    But your average music fans don't say "WERE FAMILY" that's what gangs say (unless your really family of course).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    April 2008
    705 Posts
    But your average music fans don't say "WERE FAMILY" that's what gangs say (unless your really family of course).
    have you seriously never heard a group of friends refer to themselves as family, or at least implied it. I hear it all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

26. Post #26
    May 2012
    2,684 Posts
    More like Juggaloons who somehow managed to escape from the loony bin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,710 Posts

Fuckin' spears, how do they work?

28. Post #28
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    17,171 Posts
    motherfucking miracles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    7,295 Posts
    Homies

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,037 Posts
    Poor car.

31. Post #31
    April 2011
    2,876 Posts
    I really expected them to look like the ones from that Workaholics episode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,549 Posts
    Not hard to look like one. Just wear the trashiest attire you have, then get a five year old to finger paint on your face with monochrome paint
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    Vigilantes everywhere in this bitch

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    335 Posts
    Every juggalo I have ever known was a skank with a GED or less. This funfact must be legit.
    Well it's your lucky day. I'm a Juggalo, and I have two accredited college degrees.

As I said before, it's just a group of fans not a gang. It's entertaining. After you take away everything else, it's people painted like clowns on a stage. People just have different tastes. I listen to ICP, but also ACDC, Guns N Roses, and Pink Floyd. Everyone's different.

As far as the story goes, honestly the car getting destroyed doesn't surprise me. Someone got their stuff stolen and there was a witness. After checking the "suspects" car not only was their stuff found, but alot of other peoples things. The first couple probably got angry, along with all the other people whose stuff was stolen and escalated. Eventually the typical mob mentality took over. What does surprise me is the fact that they stopped there. Generally mobs continue destruction after that. Not only did they stop, they actually found the guy and restrained themselves from doing more than just chasing him out of the event. Generally mobs like that tend to cause a lot more destruction or injuries, and have to be broken up by police or security.

Edited:

Clearly you have never heard of Woodstock. Think of it as a scaled down version of that, with different music.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,350 Posts
    Well it's your lucky day. I'm a Juggalo, and I have two accredited college degrees.
    a BA in beer drinking, and an AS in butt fondling?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    I'd buy that for a dollar
    Dennab
    September 2008
    5,876 Posts

As I said before, it's just a group of fans not a gang. It's entertaining. After you take away everything else, it's people painted like clowns on a stage. People just have different tastes. I listen to ICP, but also ACDC, Guns N Roses, and Pink Floyd. Everyone's different.

As far as the story goes, honestly the car getting destroyed doesn't surprise me. Someone got their stuff stolen and there was a witness. After checking the "suspects" car not only was their stuff found, but alot of other peoples things. The first couple probably got angry, along with all the other people whose stuff was stolen and escalated. Eventually the typical mob mentality took over. What does surprise me is the fact that they stopped there. Generally mobs continue destruction after that. Not only did they stop, they actually found the guy and restrained themselves from doing more than just chasing him out of the event. Generally mobs like that tend to cause a lot more destruction or injuries, and have to be broken up by police or security.

Edited:

Clearly you have never heard of Woodstock. Think of it as a scaled down version of that, with different music.
    Just gonna say you're a retard for calling yourself a Juggalo. I think its fine to listen to whatever music you like, but when you label yourself after a bunch of jackasses then its a problem.

I remember you saying this exact same thing a while back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,002 Posts
    Just gonna say you're a retard for calling yourself a Juggalo. I think its fine to listen to whatever music you like, but when you label yourself after a bunch of jackasses then its a problem.
    No it isn't. Is he causing world hunger by calling himself that? Poverty? Famine? Is he the reason the economy is down? It's not even close to a problem, it's the bare minimum of what constitutes as a "problem". I've seen bigger "problems" when I get gum stuck on my shoe. "Problem" isn't what describes what he's doing, not even close, he's just taken to name himself after a goddamn fanbase, not join motherfucking Al-Qaeda. So stop using the word "problem" without knowing what the true audacity of the word is.

As for the article itself, I can see this happening, a lot of music concerts with diehard fan bases usually have one or two incidents like this. Ever heard of woodstock? I'm not defending Juggalos or anything, but they aren't the only people who do this kind of thing. Still rather unfortunate that this happened though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Pakistan Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,266 Posts
    ...lol

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    335 Posts
    a BA in beer drinking, and an AS in butt fondling?
    Actually they are in automotive and diesel technology. Considering going back and taking classes in fabrication and restoration. I like cars.

I don't actually call myself a Juggalo. But technically anyone who listens to the music can be considered one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    November 2011
    140 Posts

At one point the suspected thief was spotted nearby. Dozens of fans set after him, chasing him to the festival exit, where security staffers stopped the mob.
    If it wasn't for security, they probably would have fucked him up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)