1. Post #201
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    Техподдержка VAC: сообщает что на вашем STEAM-аккаунте были замечены запрещенные команды или чит программы. Valve Anticheat не может утверждать что это сделали именно вы. Возможно ваш аккаунт использовался на другом компьютере. Для того чтобы проверить совместимость IP адресов мы просим вас предоставить нам ваш логин и пароль ( по возможности ключ активации первого продукта для подтверждуния подленного владельца ) от учетной записи. В противном случае программа Valve Anticheat заблокирует вашу учетную запись перманентно через 3 дня. Благодарим за понимание.
    oɹǝZ: what
    Техподдержка VAC is now Offline.
    What the fuck.

A heavy's worst nightmare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #202
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    12,072 Posts
    Lvl 3 sentry and a huge scout wave, I got about 70 kills :V

(shame the Frontier Justice only goes to 35 revenge kills)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,801 Posts
    Anyone up for some Mann Up MvM?

Of course you'll need tickets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #204
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    wonder if the gold ones turn people gold

I doubt it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

5. Post #205
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,321 Posts
    -snipimagesarestupid-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    Anyone up for some Mann Up MvM?

Of course you'll need tickets
    I'll play if you don't mind my lag.

7. Post #207
    May 2011
    1,092 Posts
    Man, KOTH_Drogentote would make an awesome MVM map. Tons of soldier bots and tanks rushing to the hospital, with the soldiers using Über Update sets and hats.

My ideas for more robots:

Buff Soldier - A soldier who rapidly activates buffs. Comes in 3 flavors - Buff Banner, Battalion's Backup, and Concherer.

Giant Medic - well, a giant medic! Can heal many robots at the same time, like a reverse Octoheavy.

People Buster - A faster, smaller Sentry Buster with a reduced fuse. It prefers to blow up people and it ignores sentries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #208
    April 2007
    989 Posts
    are the mantreads upgradable

9. Post #209
    April 2011
    8,120 Posts
    are the mantreads upgradable
    Gunboats aren't so probably not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events

10. Post #210
    The only reason I'm Bronze V 0LP is because I have no runes!
    August 2012
    958 Posts
    Good morning everyone!

How are we on this fine/horrible friday?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events

11. Post #211
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,775 Posts
    I'm gonna give MvM a try (Mostly for modding purposes and seeing as I have never played it because I'm so nit-picky), I'll see how it goes...

12. Post #212
    October 2010
    11,423 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

13. Post #213
    August 2012
    958 Posts
    While still crates, I thank thee' for thy raffle.

14. Post #214
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Stop killing threads while I'm away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events

15. Post #215
    Damn, I really wish GC didn't stick adrenaline in it's veins every time I went to sleep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,315 Posts
    Code:
    Wizard_SK: cant u give me the gen. anger and the croc. smile for it :)?
    Wizard_SK: thats even less than the nine pipe
    Seibitsu: no
    Seibitsu: I though you only wanted the anger
    Wizard_SK: anger and croc smile is 5,33 ref
    Wizard_SK: nine is 7,66
    Seibitsu: but I like the croc smile
    Seibitsu: that's the problem
    Seibitsu: so no deal
    Wizard_SK: sec :)
    Wizard_SK: u can kep the smiel
    Wizard_SK: keep
    Seibitsu: my entire backpack is not for trade
    Wizard_SK: so anger and flamenco?
    Seibitsu: no way
    Wizard_SK: just anger?
    Seibitsu: I will not repeat it anymore
    Seibitsu: I have to think about it
    Wizard_SK: omg
    Seibitsu: because I don't trust people
    Wizard_SK: WANT OR NOT? i dont have time for "THINKERS"
    Wizard_SK: check price and trade
    Seibitsu: I don't have tiem for scammers
    Wizard_SK: im not scamming
    Wizard_SK: check the price
    Wizard_SK: and fast...
    Seibitsu: no
    Seibitsu: I don't have to hurry up
    Wizard_SK: okbye
    I'm tired of this stupid comunnity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #217
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,775 Posts
    "All right, lets go for some MvM..."

"God dammit."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #218
    Guys, isn't it obvious what machines are the true enemy in MvM? The goddamn computers that host these broken servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #219
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/24332012

And the inevitable hits: Botkiller Scattergun is not being sold for under a bud.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,315 Posts

And the inevitable hits: Botkiller Scattergun is not being sold for under a bud.
    You know, people will always be stupid. They only like overpriced shit; I bet the CS:GO AWP will go for a key or more and then they will be as common as any weapon-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #221
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    I am going to be getting 6 tickets and dedicate a specific day to completely beating a tour. It would be a darn shame if I happened to get a strange botkiller scattergun, wouldn't it? Maybe for that guy, but I'd have quite a few laughs.

Ahahaha, another wrench and medi-gun just got put up for trade too! http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/24332012

That makes two wrenches, a sticky launcher, scatter gun, and two mediguns up for trade. These things will be down to key(s) in no time.

As I typed that, a rocket launcher got put up too. And another sticky launcher. I feel obligated to keep track of how many get put up within the next half hour.

22. Post #222
    You know, people will always be stupid. They only like overpriced shit; I bet the CS:GO AWP will go for a key or more and then they will be as common as any weapon-
    I think they're untradable anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #223
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    I am going to be getting 6 tickets and dedicate a specific day to completely beating a tour. It would be a darn shame if I happened to get a strange botkiller scattergun, wouldn't it? Maybe for that guy, but I'd have quite a few laughs.

Ahahaha, another wrench and medi-gun just got put up for trade too! http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/24332012

That makes two wrenches, a sticky launcher, scatter gun, and two mediguns up for trade. These things will be down to key(s) in no time.

As I typed that, a rocket launcher got put up too.
    I dunno about that, think you may want to wait a little longer. The update has been out for 2 days, and for that time it's not a huge amount.

24. Post #224
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,775 Posts
    Well I tried out MvM...it went somewhere like this:

"Hello, only player. Would you like to be gang-raped in the ass by robots?"

"Yeah sure."

(Good night, GC. Tomorrow...)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #225
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    I think they're untradable anyway.
    Just like every other genuine at release. It'll be tradable later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #226
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    I dunno about that, think you may want to wait a little longer. The update has been out for 2 days, and for that time it's not a huge amount.
    I'm gonna give it a few weeks, given that doubles are already starting to appear for trade. I know there is a flamethrower out there too, but not up for trade I guess.

27. Post #227
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    I'm gonna give it a few weeks, given that doubles are already starting to appear for trade. I know there is a flamethrower out there too, but not up for trade I guess.
    Yeah but like, considering it's been 2 days and all you're seeing is ~2 of each that's around 18 max. Not hugemegalarge numbers. If this small trend is indicative of overall rarity I'd say you'd have to wait quite a while for them to be affordable.

28. Post #228
    August 2012
    958 Posts

It has begun!

29. Post #229
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,315 Posts
    Just like every other genuine at release. It'll be tradable later.
    Hurd duur Counter Streik rial AWP for 2 buds, no lowballs. Vest snaiper wep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #230
    Speaking of the AWP, do you get it if someone sent you a beta invite to CS:GO before the pre-order started?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

31. Post #231
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    Yeah but like, considering it's been 2 days and all you're seeing is ~2 of each that's around 18 max. Not hugemegalarge numbers. If this small trend is indicative of overall rarity I'd say you'd have to wait quite a while for them to be affordable.
    Yeah, I know. The first day, people didn't have much of a clue how to get them, and it was confirmed just hours ago on how to obtain them. So now that they know how, they'll be a bunch entering the market at once. Hopefully that'll lead to their crash. I expect them to be around 2-3 keys each though considering that they're 6 bucks to earn, although you never know.

32. Post #232
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    Yeah, I know. The first day, people didn't have much of a clue how to get them, and it was confirmed just hours ago on how to obtain them. So now that they know how, they'll be a bunch entering the market at once. Hopefully that'll lead to their crash. I expect them to be around 2-3 keys each though considering that they're 6 bucks to earn, although you never know.
    There's a special thing you have to do to get them? I thought you would just have to complete a tour of duty (or like all of them or something, the one that resulted in "special rare prize").

33. Post #233
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,801 Posts
    There's a special thing you have to do to get them? I thought you would just have to complete a tour of duty.
    the special thing IS completing a tour of duty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #234
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,227 Posts
    Speaking of the AWP, do you get it if someone sent you a beta invite to CS:GO before the pre-order started?
    No.

That wouldnt make any sense. I cant recall there ever being promos for being in a free beta. Correct me if Im wrong, there might have been, I just cant think of any.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,315 Posts
    Does anyone know about the Deflector? It was added to the game but we don't have a clue of how it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    Does anyone know about the Deflector? It was added to the game but we don't have a clue of how it is.
    I am pretty sure it is just used somehow for the destroy projectiles upgrade, seeing as it's bp icon is just the stock minigun.

37. Post #237
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,226 Posts

I believe it was added as a weapon for the Mecha-Heavy, not for humans. You can get the same effect with the minigun upgrade "destroy projectiles" but there is no PvP equivalent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #238

fuck
    I need the botkiller flamethrower
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #239
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    fuck
    Me too.

Confirmed to be one but I suppose not up for trade, good luck brother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

40. Post #240
    August 2012
    958 Posts
    fuck
    I want a botkiller Sniper Rifle.

Still nothing