1. Post #1
    April 2007
    259 Posts
    My team of 6 just gave up on wave 7 after losing a person. So fucking difficult.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

January 2012
    282 Posts
    there's a tf2 section dude

and no because i haven't gotten a chance to play with other people yet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Yeah, me and 3 others, we beat all maps.
    Really fun!!

Hint: An engine, medic and heavies are the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #4
    April 2007
    259 Posts
    Yeah, me and 3 others, we beat all maps.
    Really fun!!

Hint: An engine, medic and heavies are the way.
    Did you beat them in Mann Up mode? Because I highly doubt 4 people could beat it even in boot camp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Did you beat them in Mann Up mode? Because I highly doubt 4 people could beat it even in boot camp.
    I started a private server on mvm_manco (Or something like that) and played with 4 total people; It was hard, but Mannco is the hardest map.
    I'm pretty sure private server mimics manco mode, because it auto-switched maps after we won, and never kicked us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    ~melon~
    May 2008
    2,924 Posts
    I started a private server on mvm_manco (Or something like that) and played with 4 total people; It was hard, but Mannco is the hardest map.
    I'm pretty sure private server mimics manco mode, because it auto-switched maps after we won, and never kicked us.
    You have to pay to play the Mann Up mode... You did not play Mann Up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    You have to pay to play the Mann Up mode... You did not play Mann Up.
    -snip-
    I see.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)