1. Post #121
    June 2012
    766 Posts
    It's been a month and i haven't got my stuff. I emailed the guy and no response. What the fuck. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #122
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,698 Posts
    It's been like two weeks since my stuff but im gonna be patient

3. Post #123
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,996 Posts
    You guys get your stuff?

4. Post #124
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,698 Posts
    Not yet, I think it's been three weeks

5. Post #125
    June 2012
    766 Posts
    More than a month. I even sent the guy a text. No response.

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,088 Posts
    rip the ifap webstore.

7. Post #127
    THIS IS ENTRAP MENT
    March 2012
    3,537 Posts
    i want a patch but havent ordered one because of this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

8. Post #128
    June 2012
    766 Posts
    Yay! stuff got sent out today. Thanks Taylor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    Wait, so is this webstore reliable or not?
    I have a few stickers and a patch waiting to be ordered, but i dont want to be jipped of my moneys

10. Post #130
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,698 Posts
    Still waiting for mine I think

11. Post #131
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,996 Posts
    Wait, so is this webstore reliable or not?
    I have a few stickers and a patch waiting to be ordered, but i dont want to be jipped of my moneys
    The business is too small to effectively keep up with demand, as far as I can tell.

This isn't the first time I've had bad customer service. They mean well, they just can't keep up with all the orders they get between (two-three?) people running the place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,343 Posts
    I got mine today

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

13. Post #133
    June 2012
    766 Posts
    It's been a week and one day after I got the notification of it being sent out, and i haven't seen mah shiat. Mail shouldn't take this long, or i'm just being realllly inpatient.

14. Post #134
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,698 Posts
    Haven't received mine yet, probably going to email them tomorrow.

15. Post #135
    June 2012
    766 Posts
    Sames. It probably it lost in the mail.

16. Post #136

February 2012
    10 Posts
    Hello again!! You have not been forgotten (mostly)

What happened, to the few of you who never got your patches and/or decals: We made them in October I believe, had them in envelopes ready to go, just waiting on red decals. I made the red decals and then the envelopes and the decals got lost on a shelf until about two weeks ago. We've (I've) been crazy busy for a wide variety of reasons and I just totally spaced getting these orders the rest of the way out. I could go into detail if you guys really care but I doubt you do.

To cut to the chase all of these orders have had their missing decals or whatever put into them and will be sent out tomorrow. If you don't get them within a week (US orders only) let me know.

I also included an extra replica IR free to anyone who had to wait or if you already got one a random store patch. I am really really really sorry it took so long >_< I feel horrible about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,274 Posts

What happened, to the few of you who never got your patches and/or decals: We made them in October I believe, had them in envelopes ready to go, just waiting on red decals. I made the red decals and then the envelopes and the decals got lost on a shelf until about two weeks ago. We've (I've) been crazy busy for a wide variety of reasons and I just totally spaced getting these orders the rest of the way out. I could go into detail if you guys really care but I doubt you do.

To cut to the chase all of these orders have had their missing decals or whatever put into them and will be sent out tomorrow. If you don't get them within a week (US orders only) let me know.

I also included an extra replica IR free to anyone who had to wait or if you already got one a random store patch. I am really really really sorry it took so long >_< I feel horrible about it.
    If this turns out as well as you guys say, I'll be placing an order in the near future. Looking forward to it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #138
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,996 Posts

While I've got you here, I gotta ask. You have a painting service. How difficult or possible is it for you to paint a custom camo pattern? For example, I want to paint a FAST helmet in the JGSDF camo pattern. In what format do you need to be able to make that pattern? Like if I link you to a square online, or send you a uniform to base it on etc?

19. Post #139
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,698 Posts

you're still our favorite patch store it's okay <3

20. Post #140
    June 2012
    766 Posts
    I blame the post office.

21. Post #141

February 2012
    10 Posts
    Hey guys if you still haven't recieved your patches email me at MutinousCreations@Gmail.com. I will double check if they were sent last week or not.

Also a couple may have had a mistake on the envelope as far as address is concerned, etc. But we recently started printing addresses directly from Paypal on to the envelopes to ensure they are correct. Now we rarely have issues. Just please please please make sure your address is correct before ordering, per paypal rules I cannot adjust to the address!! It has to be correct in paypal.

So if you haven't recieved your patches email me here: MutinousCreations@Gmail.com. You will be taking care of.

Also specialty decal material has disapeared lol no more option 3 please, I gotta change it on the website.

I'm in the hospital right now (long-story) so I won't be able to take care of you guys until I am released (probably not til monday at the earliest) but I will email you back.

And I forgot to say this last time: This was one of the first time's we setup a real store for a community. We have put singular products, etc, up before, but not multiple ones. We made a mistake with this. We should have just started out with one patch (like the green on black ones) and then if you sold enough of those expanded to more. This way everything could be in stock before you ordered and ship same-day or next-day as it should. However, it was not in stock and not ready so it got behind and confusing, with all the different decal sizes, and patch colors, etc that we had to made. We are changing it in the future to limit orginizations to one patch concept and one decal, until those sell a certain amount, and then we will expand the store further. I'm sorry you guys had to be the "guinea pigs" of this, but I can assure you no one will have spent their hard earned cash and not recieved their patches when they are done.

Also all of your patches have been made now and are in stock, ready to ship. I have plenty to quickly ship out anyone that didn't recieve their's.

There's my rant for the day, ttyl. lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,088 Posts
    I just bought a sticker and patch

23. Post #143
    NYES SSSS SSSS
    June 2007
    3,418 Posts
    Hey guys if you still haven't recieved your patches email me at MutinousCreations@Gmail.com. I will double check if they were sent last week or not.

Also a couple may have had a mistake on the envelope as far as address is concerned, etc. But we recently started printing addresses directly from Paypal on to the envelopes to ensure they are correct. Now we rarely have issues. Just please please please make sure your address is correct before ordering, per paypal rules I cannot adjust to the address!! It has to be correct in paypal.

So if you haven't recieved your patches email me here: MutinousCreations@Gmail.com. You will be taking care of.

Also specialty decal material has disapeared lol no more option 3 please, I gotta change it on the website.

I'm in the hospital right now (long-story) so I won't be able to take care of you guys until I am released (probably not til monday at the earliest) but I will email you back.

And I forgot to say this last time: This was one of the first time's we setup a real store for a community. We have put singular products, etc, up before, but not multiple ones. We made a mistake with this. We should have just started out with one patch (like the green on black ones) and then if you sold enough of those expanded to more. This way everything could be in stock before you ordered and ship same-day or next-day as it should. However, it was not in stock and not ready so it got behind and confusing, with all the different decal sizes, and patch colors, etc that we had to made. We are changing it in the future to limit orginizations to one patch concept and one decal, until those sell a certain amount, and then we will expand the store further. I'm sorry you guys had to be the "guinea pigs" of this, but I can assure you no one will have spent their hard earned cash and not recieved their patches when they are done.

Also all of your patches have been made now and are in stock, ready to ship. I have plenty to quickly ship out anyone that didn't recieve their's.

Are we your favoooriteee? :3

24. Post #144
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,698 Posts

I got my patches and sticker and they're amazing
    Mutinous is FP's favorite <3

25. Post #145
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,996 Posts
    My black fiber composite one or whatever it was peeled off it's velcro :c

26. Post #146

February 2012
    10 Posts
    Are we your favoooriteee? :3
    Yes :D

My black fiber composite one or whatever it was peeled off it's velcro :c
    Unfortunately your patches were made with our old glue, which we discovered a few months ago was not durable. Since then it has been replaced. But you can super glue it back together. Sorry :/ I wish we could replace these patches but I don't have the time or money. I still haven't made a profit on the business, after the setup costs, but perhaps in the future we can come back to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,088 Posts
    any sign on when the next batch will be sent?

28. Post #148
    I AM COMPLETELY UNABLE TO SHUT THE HELL UP
    October 2012
    4,624 Posts
    i want to buy one. are they like ready to ship and whatnot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #149

February 2012
    10 Posts
    Patches are pre-made and ready to ship (if you ordered they have shipped for the most part) pleeeease email me if you didn't get your patches before!!

For the most part we can handle the volume of orders we are getting, it's just that disaster keeps striking our lives lately, and then we get behind. That's when the small orders slip through the cracks.

Also not sure if I said this before but this was one of the first online stores we setup and we made the mistake of too large a variety of patch being available so it was difficult to get enough in stock ahead of time. In the future we are going to start with only having 1-2 products available when an online store starts up; and expanding the store if those products sale. Sorry to make you guys the guinea pig! I didn't realize we were :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

30. Post #150
    June 2011
    2,342 Posts
    Yeah I ordered two red patches about 5 days ago, still no shipping confirmation. I was really hoping to get them for me and my friend before this saturday. I understand though if there are some issues with the company, and once you get everything back together, I would love to order some custom patches from you. I hope everything is going well for you guys over at mutinous.

31. Post #151
    I AM COMPLETELY UNABLE TO SHUT THE HELL UP
    October 2012
    4,624 Posts
    same. ordered an OD patch like jan31st at like 11:30 PM EST

32. Post #152
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,902 Posts
    I'm probably going to buy some soon to use for my arms until we get a 393 patch or something

33. Post #153
    THIS IS ENTRAP MENT
    March 2012
    3,537 Posts
    I got a red one, and a sticker for each gun. Dark, you should get RCoD patches when Wulf, my father and I finally decide to do that.

34. Post #154
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,902 Posts
    wut

35. Post #155
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,995 Posts
    If we actualy make RCoD into something, we need to make a Ginyu Force-esque dance intro whenever we introduce ourselves
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    THIS IS ENTRAP MENT
    March 2012
    3,537 Posts
    If we actualy make RCoD into something, we need to make a Ginyu Force-esque dance intro whenever we introduce ourselves
    make an RCoD patch mock-up, rainbow between two clouds, RCoD in white letters w/ black trim or some shite

37. Post #157
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,420 Posts
    I'm probably going to order a "KEBAB REMOVER" name tape within a week

38. Post #158
    June 2012
    766 Posts
    Might as well throw it in the store.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,969 Posts
    whats even the point when you can order nametapes and shit off of the main site

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    same. ordered an OD patch like jan31st at like 11:30 PM EST
    chill man; they arrive around a week later