1. Post #1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 149Late Late x 9Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    intercontinental mexican sausage filler
    October 2009
    2,591 Posts
    holy shit that is some good justice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

3. Post #3
    SERGEANT OF THE MASTER SERGEANTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGEANTS TO THE MAX
    June 2010
    2,194 Posts
    That was pretty damn awesome. Glad to see it all worked out for him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,430 Posts
    Typing level: Seattle PD
    Top tier typing, same level as CSI zooming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,211 Posts
    Justice.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,536 Posts
    Some good justice right there.

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,199 Posts
    that thief sure was trail blazing

8. Post #8
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    i don't know what i'd do if someone stole my bike
    that's my baby.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,199 Posts
    i don't know what i'd do if someone stole my bike
    that's my baby.
    i'd buy a car
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 34Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    i'd buy a car
    i have a car
    talk about anal retentive. do you just follow my posts and make assumptions about my personal life?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,536 Posts
    i have a car
    talk about anal retentive. do you just follow my posts and make assumptions about my personal life?
    only when we know you're at home to reply to them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 32 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,508 Posts
    Did you just pull this out of this thread ( http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?...1#post37246550 ) and make a thread?

You're pretty desperate to make a bunch of stupid threads...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 32 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,199 Posts
    seems to be all the time

also thisispain you're not important as you think even though you have 30,000 posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,536 Posts
    Did you just pull this out of this thread ( http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?...1#post37246550 ) and make a thread?

I wouldn't have seen it if he hadn't have posted.

Thanks, OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

15. Post #15
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    officially creeped out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

16. Post #16

What? I didn't even been to that thread before. I took this from gawker.

How the hell would I even know it got posted there?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,536 Posts
    What? I didn't even been to that thread before. I took this from gawker.

How the hell would I even know it got posted there?
    Ignore him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

18. Post #18
    January 2009
    1,480 Posts

Says the one with a Nyan Cat avatar.

/ontopic:
    Justice at it's finest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,452 Posts

shut up kevin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    An airbag saved my life
    February 2007
    2,121 Posts
    seems to be all the time

also thisispain you're not important as you think even though you have 30,000 posts
    You're somewhat of an asshole aren't you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    1,529 Posts
    Damn, that must have been satisfying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #22
    The Savior of FP
    May 2010
    5,629 Posts
    Any other videos like this? I love this kind of stuff.

23. Post #23
    Any other videos like this? I love this kind of stuff.

This is old, but it sort of counts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,557 Posts
    Even though my bike is cheap, I have a identification chip inside it (think pet microchip) inside the body of my bike to identify it when stolen. My point being, a lot of cyclists treat their bike on a personal level, and that you shouldn't steal from them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,633 Posts
    Fucking awesome.

Does anyone know if the thief was deemed guilty and what his charges were?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,170 Posts
    Hahahaha
    I saw something similar while watching World's Dumbest where they did a segment on this or atleast sometihng eriely similar to this.

27. Post #27
    September 2011
    1,488 Posts
    Justice even though those bicicle faggots never watch out for anyone and think they are king of the road, so he kinda deserved it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,948 Posts
    Justice even though those bicicle faggots never watch out for anyone and think they are king of the road, so he kinda deserved it.
    This is terrible logic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    September 2011
    1,488 Posts
    This is terrible logic
    Go cycle around in my city for a while, you will see that most of them are ignorant pricks who don't move out of the way from ANYTHING.
    Not even small children man, you gotta think about the children.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,948 Posts
    Go cycle around in my city for a while, you will see that most of them are ignorant pricks who don't move out of the way from ANYTHING.
    So because you've seen bad bicyclists, all bicyclists are faggots who never watch out and think they are the king of the road and deserve to have their bikes stolen?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

31. Post #31
    Appreciates Subtle Titles
    April 2009
    6,789 Posts
    I bet if we brought up your pony avatar you'd talk all about generalizations huh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 23 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,948 Posts
    Read your post wrong NanoSquid

Anyway, on topic, I absolutely love seeing videos like this. It's really a great sight to see someone brought to justice.

33. Post #33
    Dennab
    July 2009
    1,150 Posts
    At least act like a criminal you piece of shit maybe you would have gotten away. No man deserves to have his bike taken.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,083 Posts
    I've had several bikes stolen from me, doesn't matter if I chain it up and hide it somewhere. It's like I'm constantly being stalked by a psychic bunch of bike thieves who don't eat or sleep and carry heavy duty chain cutters around wherever they go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,291 Posts
    I wish I could do this when my Acer tablet got stolen, but it didn't show up on eBay or Craigslist.

36. Post #36
    Puddin'
    November 2008
    10,366 Posts
    I wish I could do this when my Acer tablet got stolen, but it didn't show up on eBay or Craigslist.
    How would you have known it was yours though? Your acer tablet would be indistinguishable from somebody elses. This dude knew it was his bike because he'd added some custom shit to it.

37. Post #37
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,291 Posts
    How would you have known it was yours though? Your acer tablet would be indistinguishable from somebody elses. This dude knew it was his bike because he'd added some custom shit to it.
    I marked it.

38. Post #38
    April 2012
    1,265 Posts
    I looked up what a class B felony was. If I read correctly, Craig could get 10 years in prison.

39. Post #39
    That was fucking great.

seems to be all the time

thisispain sure is a fuck of a lot more important than you sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    January 2012
    617 Posts
    My Bike just got stolen :(, hopefully i will find it on Blocket ( Ebay like site in sweden ) and go pick it up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)