1. Post #41
    August 2010
    1,199 Posts
    I just came a little, you dont deserve a winner, yoi deserve a HEROIC!

Edited:

Got the 'ol Dropbox 509 heavy traffic message, many people want these armoured tits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

2. Post #42
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,298 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks that these look silly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #43
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks that these look silly?
    I think you are, yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #44
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,298 Posts
    Depends, was that agree as an agreement to the statement of how im the only one who thinks that way? Or an agreement that they look silly?

5. Post #45
    September 2008
    550 Posts
    Got the 'ol Dropbox 509 heavy traffic message, many people want these armoured tits.
    Yeah, getting the same thing here.

6. Post #46
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,258 Posts
    Depends, was that agree as an agreement to the statement of how im the only one who thinks that way? Or an agreement that they look silly?
    That they look silly, the chaos ones that is, "let's tape some skulls and horns onto our rigs!"

Squiddy still did a great job on em though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,816 Posts
    If you mean the Chaos, no, you're not the only person who thinks they look silly.

Edited:
    Working on re-hosting images and files; you guys completely obliterated my 20GB-a-day on Dropbox.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,816 Posts
    Updated OP with re-hosted everything!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

9. Post #49

September 2011
    384 Posts
    You've done some really great work here. Very impressive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #50
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    5,999 Posts
    Awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    June 2009
    198 Posts
    A custom skeleton! Meaning NO, I will not make this a playermodel, NPC, or whatever the hell someone's gonna ask for.
    Why did you put up that when this model has a valve skeleton? (I just decompiled it and took a look)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,699 Posts
    Squid, words currently fail me. Get back to me in a day or so when the shock wears off and I'll have something clever for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,621 Posts
    Why did you put up that when this model has a valve skeleton? (I just decompiled it and took a look)
    It's not a valve skeleton. The bones are in similar positions and have similar names, but thier positioning and scaling is sufficiently different to really mess up any animations you load on top of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,816 Posts
    The similarities between the Valve skeleton and the one that these models use ends with the facts that they are in human proportions and positions, and their names.
    The only reason the bones are named as they are is to eliminate any chance that fingerposer, faceposer, or toeposer may not have otherwise recognized the hands, feet, and faces. It's a common practice.

15. Post #55
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    This was my reaction to this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    June 2009
    198 Posts
    It's not a valve skeleton. The bones are in similar positions and have similar names, but thier positioning and scaling is sufficiently different to really mess up any animations you load on top of them.
    Yeah but i have compiled it and fixed so animations work just fine now. I will upload a picture tommorow because Its late and I am going to sleep now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    February 2011
    769 Posts
    is here any good mapsd for dead space models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,289 Posts
    Squiddy you magnificent beast
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    June 2009
    198 Posts

It took me about six hours to fix!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,413 Posts
    It's the third day since release and I am still speechless over the quality of this release. It's stunning. I especially love bodygrouped insignias.

I fear to sound disrespectfull, Squiddy-sir, but can we also expect to see male version of this awesomeness?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,816 Posts
    Nice work on that, Zombine.
    And no, there is no male version in the works.
    And as for good maps, you could check out de_deepspace, and I remember aliensoldier ported some hallways from the Ishimura as effects for scenebuilds... I don't seem to be able to find them anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

22. Post #62
    January 2012
    114 Posts
    no, there is no male version in the works.
    squiddy nooo!! youre words saden me I so hoped to see a male set of these to go with the youre epic D.S fem's

but I will live n hope
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    August 2010
    1,199 Posts
    OK I still can't download these, everytime it just downloads 3.46kb of file and says it is corrupted, just wish I got in early on the Dropbox download source.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,629 Posts
    is here any good mapsd for dead space models?
    I'd recommend Whitehole

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,413 Posts
    And no, there is no male version in the works.
    Oh that's very sad, but it's your call to make. Would be incredibly hard to find a model that won't look like shit in the same screenshot with these.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,816 Posts
    OK I still can't download these, everytime it just downloads 3.46kb of file and says it is corrupted, just wish I got in early on the Dropbox download source.
    I'll get some new mirrors up.

Edited:
    Files are now mirrored at Mediafre! Updated the OP.

Download: Mediafire - Security Suits
    Download: Mediafire - Weaponry

Download: Mediafire - Chaos Suits
    Download: Mediafire - Chaos Weapons

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,496 Posts
    I'm glad to see my security suit port is still in service, haha. If I had known how popular it was going to be, I would have not done such a shitty job remodeling and patching the holes. Those shitty thighpads haunt me in every picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,816 Posts
    Update:
    I've uploaded the source files for all of the heads used in this package.
    They're available at request.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

29. Post #69
    October 2011
    68 Posts
    Hey Squiddy! I wanna thank you for your work, it's really amazing!

But , I'm using SFM and there is something wrong with the eye poser with me model, we can't modifiy it, and some models like samus aran have eye problems, could you fix it as soon as possible please?

Thanks a lot for your help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    February 2011
    54 Posts
    Do you have the original rigged 3D models available? I'd love to play around with these models in Maya and practice my animation skills. Would this be possible?

(Credit, of course, doled out to those responsible!)

31. Post #71
    October 2011
    68 Posts
    I actually agree with Mr. Guntsworth too, it would be also great. :3

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,816 Posts
    Do you have the original rigged 3D models available? I'd love to play around with these models in Maya and practice my animation skills. Would this be possible?

(Credit, of course, doled out to those responsible!)
    I'll upload the base model and PM it to you both when I can.

But , I'm using SFM and there is something wrong with the eye poser with me model, we can't modifiy it, and some models like samus aran have eye problems, could you fix it as soon as possible please? Thanks a lot for your help.
    Can't say much as to why that's happening, but it would probably require a recompile with the SFM SDK; which is something I'm not going to do, and then re-upload... Not on my current connection.
    Sorry.

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,621 Posts
    I've heard you need to add eyeball movement flexes for it to work in SFM - no clue if yes or not to be honest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,110 Posts
    I've heard you need to add eyeball movement flexes for it to work in SFM - no clue if yes or not to be honest.
    You just need to add this to the QC if memory serves, then recompile.

flexcontroller eyes range -45 45 eyes_updown
    flexcontroller eyes range -45 45 eyes_rightleft

Then the eyebawls should be fine in sfm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    October 2011
    68 Posts
    I'll upload the base model and PM it to you both when I can.

Can't say much as to why that's happening, but it would probably require a recompile with the SFM SDK; which is something I'm not going to do, and then re-upload... Not on my current connection.
    Sorry.

No problem, thanks anyway for these beautiful models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    October 2011
    68 Posts
    Okay, so I tried to make a flexcontroller for the eyes But i didn't work because I'm stuck in this part.

I decompiled the model and changed the .QC like this

and then, when I try to recompile the model it shows me this :

And i can't recompile it to use then the GUIstudio.mdl what should I do?

EDIT:

Okay, I knew where I went wrong (actually, that was fang_eyeball_r) to modify not this , so I tried on Jill again

IT worked!

But still there is a problem, I can't remove the helmet, and the skin is applied only to the helmet :

and there's the set body options on the model, but they are useless and doesn't change anything, and something very wierd : it has 44 bodysets. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,816 Posts
    That happens because the decompiler doesn't properly set the QC up, so it's missing literally a hundred lines for the correct bodygroup and skingroup options.

I'll upload and send the source files for the bodies to you later today.

38. Post #78
    August 2009
    410 Posts
    awersome!!!
    oh, btw - thanks for that video, i wasn't planning to sleep tonight, really
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    June 2012
    25 Posts
    There so dashingly sexy *_* good job squiddy! you amaze me with your models. especially this one. THERE SO SEXY!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Late Late x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    October 2012
    746 Posts
    awersome!!!
    oh, btw - thanks for that video, i wasn't planning to sleep tonight, really
    Awesome work! I think I've seen this before but not in a release. Was also wondering if you plan on putting these up on the Workshop?
    @Joorass, Now you have me curious, which video is this you mention?

Edit: Nvm, found the video. Still hoping this would release on the Workshop

Edit2: Nvm, found the models on the Workshop. I can be so short-sighted sometimes. :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)