1. Post #161
    September 2010
    98 Posts
    Is it okay if I decided to say    fuck you to the Blades for asking me to kill a certain npc?   
    the blades should be your bitch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

2. Post #162
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Yay! New Thread! Last one got all cluttered up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

3. Post #163
    January 2010
    9,835 Posts
    Am I the only one that was a little disappointed that the only Assassin quests were Dark Brotherhood? Obviously it was the same case in Oblivion but what would have been nice is a faction similar to the Morag Tong, a bunch of professionals doing a job rather than that shitty death-cult crap.
    i honestly never cared about the whole Night Mother, Sithis bullshit, I just wanted to kill people for money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    May 2011
    2,786 Posts
    Not to mention that theory going around that the Night Mother is just Mephala under a guise, making people kill people for whatever s/he may want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

5. Post #165
    Creator of the Gold Member Times
    November 2011
    1,619 Posts
    Not to mention that theory going around that the Night Mother is just Mephala under a guise, making people kill people for whatever s/he may want.
    Making the brotherhood and morag tong fight while heading both sounds like something she'd do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    5,096 Posts
    I don't see SkyRe on the mod list, madness.

Also, you should add Morrowloot and Economics of Skyrim
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    ya morrowloot is great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    January 2012
    88 Posts
    You should play the game with the baby in your hands the entire time.
    I can at least carry it with me wherever I go. I accept this challenge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

9. Post #169
    January 2012
    315 Posts
    LET'S PLAY. LET'S PLAY. LET'S PLAY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,594 Posts
    Throw it into the lava after the battle with Dagoth Ur.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    5,096 Posts
    Is there a reason why some people disagree with my suggestions?

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,046 Posts
    Oh god, the guy that created Wasteland Defense for New Vegas is now working on one for Skyrim called "Tundra Defense".

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22330
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,594 Posts
    Is there a reason why some people disagree with my suggestions?
    Different taste in mods. I think SkyRe is poo, for example.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    September 2009
    2,079 Posts
    does anyone know the name of the mod that allows you to let people go free once you've incapacitated them?

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,440 Posts
    Fight or fly?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/152...r=0|:|id=15223

I personally use it. I dislike how in the vast majority of rpgs you have to fight everyone and everything to the death, even if it would make more sense for them to surrender.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

16. Post #176
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    I hate how random the yield system can be at times. You can go into Whiterun and butcher 6 people and yield to the guards/whoever is left standing. I go to Ivarstead one day and see the woman with the bear problem being mauled by a bear(go figure). The only way I could save her was to shout the bear with UF. I kill the bear and she comes running out of the woods to chop my head off with her axe. I yield to her but nope it's that time of the month and she won't be reasonable. I didn't want to kill her but Jenassa decided enough was enough and decapitated her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    5,096 Posts
    Different taste in mods. I think SkyRe is poo, for example.
    Hm, well I can see how an overhaul mod which affects many aspects of the game may not interest some people, though I hope that's all that the people are disagreeing on since I do believe that economics of skyrim and morrowloot are two excellent mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    January 2012
    315 Posts
    So is no one going to help on the uploading to Steam Workshop deal? I googled it and I have no good results, all say the same thing.

Fight or fly?

I personally use it. I dislike how in the vast majority of rpgs you have to fight everyone and everything to the death, even if it would make more sense for them to surrender.
    Because you want their loot, I don't see the benefits of setting them free.

19. Post #179
    September 2009
    2,079 Posts
    So is no one going to help on the uploading to Steam Workshop deal? I googled it and I have no good results, all say the same thing.

or, you know

you could just steal their shit since they surrendered, and if they have a problem with it then you could just threaten them/murder them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    Dennab
    January 2012
    336 Posts
    ooh new thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    January 2012
    315 Posts
    or, you know

you could just steal their shit since they surrendered, and if they have a problem with it then you could just threaten them/murder them.
    Why do that when you can murder them without going through the trouble of pickpocketing, then them getting mad, then you having to kill them. You kill him or her either way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Creator of the Gold Member Times
    November 2011
    1,619 Posts
    I don't know maybe because you're roleplaying a pacifist or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    January 2012
    315 Posts
    And also a person who disregards valuable loot altogether? I think not.

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,440 Posts

In the mod you can take loot off of them once they've surrendered. You just have to go through a dialogue option when talking to them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    January 2012
    315 Posts
    Oh in that case fuck killing.

But then again it's not as fun as killing. And I don't know anyone who plays Skyrim without fighting.

26. Post #186
    September 2009
    2,079 Posts
    Oh in that case fuck killing.

But then again it's not as fun as killing. And I don't know anyone who plays Skyrim without fighting.
    the mod doesnt force you to spare them, it just gives you another choice if you're roleplaying or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,080 Posts
    So, somehow using the Elder Scroll actually cured my Draugritis.

Now I'm in Elsweyr.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    The Savior of FP
    May 2010
    5,629 Posts
    Whats the funnest quests to do as a low level warrior that doesnt involve the companions.

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,474 Posts
    In the creation kit how do I save changes to a mod without having to mak a new save file?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

30. Post #190
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    Whats the funnest quests to do as a low level warrior that doesnt involve the companions.
    Thieve's Guild.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

31. Post #191

February 2010
    3,109 Posts
    Fight or fly?

I wish that was built into the game, kinda of silly how they didn't put it in with the yielding and all that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,474 Posts
    Asking again:

How do I make changes to a mod without having to a create a new save file in the Creation Kit?

For instance, Im working on a small project where I'm adding a new npc to riverwood and whenever I load up the mod in the Creation Kit and make changes, I have to create a new save file rather than just using the original one. Then, when I load up the plugin with all the changes, the game acts like I've modified nothing at all, the npc I put there is gone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,594 Posts
    Asking again:

How do I make changes to a mod without having to a create a new save file in the Creation Kit?

For instance, Im working on a small project where I'm adding a new npc to riverwood and whenever I load up the mod in the Creation Kit and make changes, I have to create a new save file rather than just using the original one. Then, when I load up the plugin with all the changes, the game acts like I've modified nothing at all, the npc I put there is gone.
    You have to specify the mod you want to change as the "Active" plugin.

Active plugins are the working files, everything else is a resource which you draw from.

So I have Skyrim.esm and HugePenises.esp. Once I set HugePenises.esp as the active file it becomes the file I"m working on. Hitting save after this will save any changes to that .esp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,474 Posts
    I love you.

I just wish I could have someone next to me at all times that could answer my modding needs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    Gold Member

March 2005
    4,352 Posts
    Thieve's Guild.
    Pretty new to Skyrim so on my 2nd playthrough I did the thieves guild first to play as a thief. Pickpocketed the pickpocket trainer until I'd managed to max it, and get sneak up a ton.
    First fight I got into that I couldn't avoid was with a bunch of draugr deathlords...

What a disaster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

36. Post #196
    February 2009
    282 Posts
    Question. My girlfriend and I have different Steam accounts and different copies of Skyrim, but we share her laptop for the time being. When we try to use mods however, they're also shared. I guess it's because Skyrim doesn't separate itself. It's still part of the "common" folder. Any way around this?

37. Post #197
    Pretty new to Skyrim so on my 2nd playthrough I did the thieves guild first to play as a thief. Pickpocketed the pickpocket trainer until I'd managed to max it, and get sneak up a ton.
    First fight I got into that I couldn't avoid was with a bunch of draugr deathlords...

What a disaster.
    That's why you don't grind in Skyrim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Okay then...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    I love you.

I just wish I could have someone next to me at all times that could answer my modding needs
    Get a body pillow with his avatar on it.
    Let your psychic energies flow into him so he can stare at you unblinkingly, because he is a pillow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Zing Zing x 2 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member

March 2005
    4,352 Posts
    That's why you don't grind in Skyrim.
    Yeah it wasn't a very bright idea but it really only took me like 5-10mins of work to screw myself. Went with the dark brotherhood questline though and now I'm pretty much back to invincibility. 30x sneak attack damage with daggers? Shit's crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events