1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    302 Posts

Just a quick tutorial on how to slow time in order to achieve better pupetteering performances.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 5Winner Winner x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    support my deus ex fanfiction
    November 2009
    1,336 Posts
    Wow, this is really great! Probably going to stick to keyframe controls, but it's definately good if you want to make a quick shot. Good job Zach!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    302 Posts
    Wow, this is really great! Probably going to stick to keyframe controls, but it's definately good if you want to make a quick shot. Good job Zach!
    yeah keyframe controls are awesome, but using the area selection on the motion editor can get you mostly the same thing, but as an additive layer. I should have gone into that in the tut, but I messed up the first take and forgot to do it in the secnd one.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    103 Posts
    Nice work Zach!

Not that this particular shot needs it, but for other hand-held shots it would also look cool to do another subtle puppeteer pass using only the camera's roll/rotation to give that extra 'unsteady' feel.