1. Post #1
    May 2012
    10 Posts
    got anything you think i should be told for my first time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2007
    3,498 Posts
    Dont want to be a dick but .. Clickey

"Drugs Discussion Questions thread V2 - ASK HERE BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADs"

Or feel free to visit the DD tinychat, I've been doing some reading last couple of days on LSD and psychotherapy since I'm getting ready for my first time as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    868 Posts
    Just go with the Stream and enjoy the ride.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    August 2008
    127 Posts
    if you get some good lucy, you're gonna be tripping balls your first time. in my honest opinion dont go with 1 dose, go with 2. you cannot die [keep positive], but you will be tripping hard. laughing on lucy is the fucking best, something about your ribs from laughing so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #5
    Official Bro of DD
    June 2010
    13,741 Posts
    Wait do go with one because what if its 25c or something 2 tabs could actually kill him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    faster than stupid, but still slower than everybody else
    June 2010
    2,810 Posts
    With psychedelics, start with one, work your way up. You can always trip harder next time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

7. Post #7
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    If it's bitter, it's a spitter. If your tab is on really thick paper (I've only seen design blotters like this) then you probably shouldn't take it. The bitterness means it's not lsd, lsdf has no taste to it and the bitterness means it's some sort of research chemical. It's dangerous because you don't know if it's 25c, 2c-x, or 5-meo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Official Bro of DD
    June 2010
    13,741 Posts
    normally if its bitter i just keep it and go along for the ride
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

9. Post #9
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    normally if its bitter i just keep it and go along for the ride
    I would too, but then I ended up eating 5 hits just to feel 'different'. I even put the tabs on my gums incase it was 25c or something, that shit sucks and honestly if they're trying to push it as 'lsd' then they should know their own product, and instead of being a dick and lying to you they should just tell you what chemicals you're buying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    September 2008
    2,402 Posts
    Wait do go with one because what if its 25c or something 2 tabs could actually kill him
    I don't think two tabs of any 25*-nbome will kill someone. Trip hard, yeah, but 1mg (if they're 500ug complexed blotters), isn't really that much.

Going along with that.. OP how well do you trust your source?

11. Post #11
    Official Bro of DD
    June 2010
    13,741 Posts
    Ive seen 1mg blotters on trusted Rc sites before so 2mg could kill you, also it is quite new so you never know how someone would react.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    Yeah I pretty much only see 1mg blotters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

13. Post #13
    September 2008
    2,402 Posts
    Ive seen 1mg blotters on trusted Rc sites before so 2mg could kill you, also it is quite new so you never know how someone would react.
    I still doubt that would kill someone. The only time I've heard of a dose that low causing someone to OD was mixed with countless other drugs and alcohol.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    864 Posts
    I'd take it slow, one hit first and then maybe another if you feel up to it in an hour or so.

Last time I tried acid, it may have activated some latent schizophrenia that I may apparently have (not sure what it was really, but it felt like my mind couldn't stop thinking about nothingness, and was so focused of nothingness that I couldn't even see the things in front of me). You can't always be sure about your condition I think even with a proper set and setting, so even though acid may be relatively safe, feel free to take it slow.

15. Post #15
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    I still doubt that would kill someone. The only time I've heard of a dose that low causing someone to OD was mixed with countless other drugs and alcohol.
    One finger dab per person of bromo caused this.

One Danish man was hospitalized and another was killed by toxic effects of bromo-dragonfly in September, 2007. Pers Sthl, 35, suffered convulsions, liver and kidney failure, and lost several fingers and toes, while his unnamed friend died within hours of taking the substance.
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/brom...y_death3.shtml
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Official Bro of DD
    June 2010
    13,741 Posts
    Thats a completely different substance to the one we are talking about and is not used as a replacement for acid

17. Post #17
    September 2008
    2,402 Posts
    One finger dab per person of bromo caused this.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/brom...y_death3.shtml
    The two men reportedly ordered bromo-dragonfly from an internet vendor and took an unknown amount one evening
    A urine sample taken on admission was later found to contain traces of bromo-dragonfly. Sthl could not say how much they had taken. Erowid has received an unconfirmed report that they may have measured the dose by licking a fingertip and dipping it into a bag of bromo-dragonfly powder. If this is correct, this would probably deliver a dose many times greater than the threshold of activity, which is reported to be less than one milligram.
    As I have been working with amounts less than a mg, I can acertain that a fingertip dipped in would be MUCH more than 1mg, likely closer to 10mg. Actually, if you read the report, it even says they took an amount 5-10mg most likely.

And you really can't compare two different drugs in a way like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    ...........what's all of this spaghetti doing in my pockets?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Official Bro of DD
    June 2010
    13,741 Posts
    Yea anyway I agree with you mostly abysal, I just think people should still be careful just in case purely because there is not much info

20. Post #20
    June 2010
    559 Posts
    Shoulda gone to tinychat, buncha people on there have been trying LSD recently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    August 2010
    2,728 Posts
    stormcharger i know it's not safe but i've taken upwards of 4mg of the nbomes, i'm pretty sure anything under like 10mg won't kill you (although there's really no reason to take anything more than like 3mg)

22. Post #22

August 2009
    252 Posts
    Your fingers. They will feel like thick sausages.