1. Post #1
    November 2011
    48 Posts
    I want to make some rock candy but all the guides I found on Google take up to days for the crystals to form. Is there a way you can make a load in like an hour?
    I am dumb so describe the ingredients and how to it in easy wording

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    i sure hope you mean mineral candy

Edited:

you can't just SKIMP on rock candy, it has to be quality
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2011
    48 Posts

Edited:

As long it's edible I'm fine with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,893 Posts
    There's no way you can make something fast like rock candy, it takes time. If you learn to understand the labour behind these things then you'll appreciate those things more. Either-way, because this is a slow board the best way to get some answers is to look up videos on youtube.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    IDIOT WHO IS NEVER FUNNY AND CANT UNDER STAND WHEN NOT WANTED
    September 2006
    6,301 Posts

Edited:

Can't... tell... if Breaking Bad reference...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    it was

Edited:

at least the first line, i'm not sure if walter has ever said the second line but it sounds like something he'd say

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    6,262 Posts
    on one of the breaking bad extras about the super lab it was revelealed that the blue meth was actually rock candy and they cooked it in the lab
    so look that up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)