1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,058 Posts

Obvious inspiration is obvious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 17Artistic Artistic x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    23,330 Posts
    wtf where's the base building

streamlined rts 2/10 would not construct more pylons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    February 2011
    769 Posts
    nice!! im loving that background!
    where did you get those guys?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,058 Posts
    nice!! im loving that background!
    where did you get those guys?
    They are from borderlands. NinjaNub is porting them atm, they should be released soon.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,699 Posts
    Space flowers.

Also, digging the background.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    January 2012
    1,154 Posts
    The flowers...they're eVILL!

7. Post #7
    May 2011
    914 Posts
    wtf where's the base building

streamlined rts 2/10 would not construct more pylons
    It's the first mission in StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty. Just to get you used to controlling units and combat, nothing really base building worthy until he has to raid that dig site in mission two, or testing how well a player can turtle in mission three.

Yes, I have SC2, and yes, I'm McLovin' it.

8. Post #8
    January 2012
    246 Posts
    Love the concept. I've always loved the idea of connecting the FPS to the RTS, where in one you just see little pixel leigons go against stationary encampments, while in the other it's a pitch battle of life and death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    23,330 Posts
    It's the first mission in StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty. Just to get you used to controlling units and combat, nothing really base building worthy until he has to raid that dig site in mission two, or testing how well a player can turtle in mission three.

Yes, I have SC2, and yes, I'm McLovin' it.
    eh it was a joke, why all the explaining

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,699 Posts
    Love the concept. I've always loved the idea of connecting the FPS to the RTS, where in one you just see little pixel leigons go against stationary encampments, while in the other it's a pitch battle of life and death.
    So, basically what CCP Games is doing with EVE Online and Dust 514. I would be all over if it wasn't a PS3 exclusive.