1. Post #1
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,460 Posts
    [h2]Note: These aren't the vanilla CoD WaW Marines, these are improved more historically accurate versions worked on by Ninja Nub and Me.[/h2]

Story posted:
    So awhile back, Bloocobolt unfortunetly had the WaW models he was working on leaked by someone, and after that bloo sorta like lost inspiration to continue working on them. Basically sometime after that I got my hands on them, the USMC models specifically and so me and Ninja Nub decided to do some improvements on them and make them more accurate, Ninja being a massive bro did most of the work, he even re-modelled bits that looked a bit iffy.. anyway Ninja's hard-drive went cupoot and production on the models grinded to a screeching hault. Since I doubt we'll ever actually finish them, here they are... better to share them with the rest of you guys then let them sit around my hard-drive.

Credits
    Bloocobolt - Doing most of the work, porting re-rigging just tons of stuff.    Thanks again buddy, and happy birthday again by the way    Oh yeah, and the little download button image :3.
    Ninja Nub - Doing most of the work also, fixing stuff up, re-rigging bits, doing all the skins.. And he did the sexy new facemaps for them.
    Jenkins - Doing some touch ups on the skins and making some of the bodygroup models.
    Whoever made the DOD:S USMC skins.
    Jim riley - One of the helmet skins.
    Treyarch - Models.
    Ubisoft - Models.
    Hunterdnc - Testing.
    Faaron - Doing his thing <3.
    Please don't re-upload this with minor changes etc. etc. ask the authors before attempting to do so. And definitely don't re-upload this and claim it as your own work.

One of you doods better recreate the raising the flag picture! :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 26Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    August 2011
    2,684 Posts
    Freaking awesome. Wasn't expecting this to be released anytime soon.

Also, didn't we have Japanese soldiers? Someone tried to give them better physics or something and it broke the model?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,460 Posts
    Freaking awesome. Wasn't expecting this to be released anytime soon.

Also, didn't we have Japanese soldiers? Someone tried to give them better physics or something and it broke the model?
    Yes that was me that tried, I was actually working on re-rigging them but I seem to have lost the model.

4. Post #4
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,420 Posts
    We should do an addon pack

citizen heads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    August 2012
    45 Posts
    "Ya see old billy. Back in 'Nam i beat fidy' tojo's tuh death with my baar hans"

6. Post #6
    August 2011
    2,684 Posts
    "Ya see old billy. Back in 'Nam i beat fidy' tojo's tuh death with my baar hans"
    "Nam"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

7. Post #7
    January 2012
    102 Posts
    :O AWESOME! Thanks!

8. Post #8
    January 2010
    367 Posts
    where did you get that jeep in the background?

9. Post #9
    February 2011
    769 Posts
    nice work guys! they look great!

10. Post #10

August 2012
    2 Posts
    With what program did you make these.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,059 Posts
    Good job improving these.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

12. Post #12
    August 2012
    45 Posts
    I was kidding?

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,748 Posts
    Hell yeah, nice work you guys!

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,755 Posts
    Hoorah.

15. Post #15
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    WAIT BLOO IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY
    FUCK

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts
    sweet, nice to see some accurate models.
    love the lucky strike detail.
    Someone needs to make the japs a little better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #17
    May 2011
    156 Posts
    Am I going to cry? This is so great. Exacly what I wanted. Thanks, mate, its beautiful.
    I've been away for some weeks, coming back to FP and seeing all this greatness makes me so happy :)

p.s. I love this project! Thanks alot all who contributed to it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

18. Post #18

October 2012
    15 Posts
    very awesome.... have u create also japanese addon?!?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    March 2011
    46 Posts
    very awesome.... have u create also japanese addon?!?
    Thank you for bring up this dumb ass thread again asshole good job really good job.

Neither of you are making any sense.
    Did I ask for your opinion on the matter ?

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Asaratha))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12 (list)

20. Post #20
    May 2009
    985 Posts
    Neither of you are making any sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

21. Post #21
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,460 Posts
    This thread isn't dumb :(.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,891 Posts
    Thank you for bring up this dumb ass thread again asshole good job really good job.

Did I ask for your opinion on the matter ?
    Lookout, we have a badass over here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

23. Post #23

October 2012
    15 Posts
    Lookout, we have a badass over here.
    Acekiller is not a badass is an asshole
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    March 2011
    46 Posts
    Acekiller is not a badass is an asshole
    Would you like to come tell me that oh and first learn proper English before you start talking shit

You're not any good at english yourself, man, look, if you want to be a cunt, take it elsewhere, you're just wasting your time, my time, and everybody else's time, and the only thing you're gaining is dislike from people.
    Do you think I really care what other so called people think if I did I would not have made it this far.

Trust me i will tell you what to debate and what not to debate and as of now get the fuck off of my balls

I gotta put my 2 fucking cents.

Acekiller, you are a fucking trash on the forums. All of your 46 posts contain ranting other people, not to say the private message you sent me some years ago, which also consisted only of swear words.

There's no chance that you will ever improve, so I'm officially putting you on my blacklist and I recommend for other people to do the same.

Good fucking bye.
    Like I give two flying fucks about what you do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

25. Post #25
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,420 Posts
    You're not any good at english yourself, man, look, if you want to be a cunt, take it elsewhere, you're just wasting your time, my time, and everybody else's time, and the only thing you're gaining is dislike from people.

Do you think I really care what other so called people think if I did I would not have made it this far.
    You haven't made it any far, the only thing you're doing is pecking down on people to make yourself feel better, I feel poor for you, honestly.
    Because if you didn't care, you wouldn't act like a shithead.
    Then again some people are just shitheads for no reason, I'm debating wether you're a shithead because it makes you feel better, or because you're just dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    March 2010
    2,439 Posts
    I gotta put my 2 fucking cents.

Acekiller, you are a fucking trash on the forums. All of your 46 posts contain ranting other people, not to say the private message you sent me some years ago, which also consisted only of swear words.

There's no chance that you will ever improve, so I'm officially putting you on my blacklist and I recommend for other people to do the same.

Good fucking bye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,420 Posts
    *rage rant rage*
    You're just proving my point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    June 2011
    427 Posts
    Why did everyone suddenly start fighting :'(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    April 2009
    2,378 Posts
    Would you like to come tell me that oh and first learn proper English before you start talking sh

Trust me i will tell you what to debate and what not to debate and as of now get the fuck off of my balls

Like I give two flying fucks about what you do.
    Acekiller, could you kindly fuck off?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    September 2011
    2,202 Posts
    Why did everyone suddenly start fighting :'(
    Well, to put it in short terms:
    -Kobe94 bumped this thread after it went silent for about 3 weeks
    -Acekiller 45 decided to be an asshat and start insulting people
    -Others have pretty much been telling Acekiller 45 to get the hell out
    -Acekiller 45 apparently thinks they are a badass, even though they are acting more like a jackass by raging towards people that respond negatively to them

I think it's safe to say that this thread is pretty much derailed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    June 2011
    427 Posts
    Well, to put it in short terms:
    -Kobe94 bumped this thread after it went silent for about 3 weeks
    -Acekiller 45 decided to be an asshat and start insulting people
    -Others have pretty much been telling Acekiller 45 to get the hell out
    -Acekiller 45 apparently thinks they are a badass, even though they are acting more like a jackass by raging towards people that respond negatively to them

I think it's safe to say that this thread is pretty much derailed.
    Ahh right. Thanks. c: