1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,865 Posts
    you can't use objectively to say that you think something is stupid
    stupidity is subjective
    I completely disagree with this statement. First, let us define stupidity as "a lack of intelligence". Next, let us apply this definition to a statement, like thus:
    Two plus two equals three.
    The example is wrong, and displays a lack of intelligence. Thus, it is stupid.

In conclusion, your earlier statement was stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    November 2011
    1,353 Posts
    you're making an objective statement that it is not objective. You're making an objective statement that my opinion on the objectivity of opinions is invalid. You can't argue with me without making judgments on the validity of my opinions, see? Please be internally consistent, TIA.
    ooh look at you, throwing around your words. I am internally consistent. It is your opinion that Romney is a plutocrat, not a fact.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    I completely disagree with this statement. First, let us define stupidity as "a lack of intelligence". Next, let us apply this definition to a statement, like thus:

but two plus two equals 3 is objectively wrong and nobody is arguing against using that term correctly. in conclusion, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

4. Post #44
    November 2011
    1,353 Posts

but political statements aren't objectively stupid, though they can be stupid.

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    6,660 Posts
    ooh look at you, throwing around your words. I am internally consistent. It is your opinion that Romney is a plutocrat, not a fact.
    it is a correct opinion, as opposed to an incorrect opinion

Edited:

a mentally unstable person tries to kill someone and the whole thing is blamed on republicans and fox news

Never change, internet. Never change.
    maybe because it's partly fox news' fault for developing a media empire based entirely on making people terrified; and that the thing most responsible for mentally ill people (who are, statistically, less disposed to violence than the population-at-large) committing acts of violence is fear?

Edited:

but political statements aren't objectively stupid, though they can be stupid.
    well they can't be subjectively stupid now can they? you're not being consistent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #46
    November 2011
    1,353 Posts

Edited:

maybe because it's partly fox news' fault for developing a media empire based entirely on making people terrified?

Edited:

well they can't be subjectively stupid now can they? you're not being consistent
    It is a correct opinion? that is once again your opinion. Until you show empirical evidence that Romney is a plutocrat, it is an opinion. And yes, someone can be subjectively stupid (AKA you think that they're stupid).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    6,660 Posts
    It is a correct opinion? that is once again your opinion. Until you show empirical evidence that Romney is a plutocrat, it is an opinion. And yes, someone can be subjectively stupid (AKA you think that they're stupid).
    You should only think someone is stupid if you have an objective basis to back those claims up. If you cannot use reality to support your views, then your views are shit, and we can objectively judge them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    November 2011
    1,353 Posts
    You should only think someone is stupid if you have an objective basis to back those claims up. If you cannot use reality to support your views, then your views are shit, and we can objectively judge them.
    I never said opinions should not be based on facts, I said opinions are NOT facts. And unless you can objectively prove that Romney is a plutocrat, than your previous statement is false and you are objectively stupid, according to your own argument. How's that for inconsistent?

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    12,032 Posts
    Why did his girlfriend stick with him after all the previous incidents? He tries to strangle her and kill her in a car crash, but she still stays with him only for another attempt to happen.

10. Post #50
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts

Edited:

maybe because it's partly fox news' fault for developing a media empire based entirely on making people terrified; and that the thing most responsible for mentally ill people (who are, statistically, less disposed to violence than the population-at-large) committing acts of violence is fear?

Edited:

No I'm pretty sure it's the guys fault for being a lunatic

Edited:

Why did his girlfriend stick with him after all the previous incidents? He tries to strangle her and kill her in a car crash, but she still stays with him only for another attempt to happen.
    14 inch penis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,228 Posts
    On the way to her job, Kappheim allegedly started driving "recklessly," and when she pleaded with him not to kill her, he apparently started laughing maniacally.
    I lost it at this part

oh and ButtsexV3, near infowars conspiracy thoerist level paranoia and programs that are literally selling fear are not good for people, especially people who are mentally ill and are the most susceptible to being convinced of something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,804 Posts
    he kinda resembles my dad

and my dad is obsessed with fox news and conservatism too

yikes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #53
    October 2011
    708 Posts
    He looks exactly how I thought he would

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    7,744 Posts
    He should kill himself since he's a liberal lover

15. Post #55
    I only just now got the meaning of "Rush" in Glaber's title.

I thought it meant the Prog Rock band and was thoroughly confused
    I thought it was like Rush Limbaugh.
    "THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON RUSH LIMBAUGH"

16. Post #56

June 2012
    712 Posts
    You guys do realize that there are SOME liberal hosts on Fox News, right?
    There's a guy on the radio who is actually really liberal. He also insults people a lot so I know facepunch would love him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    November 2011
    1,353 Posts
    There's a guy on the radio who is actually really liberal. He also insults people a lot so I know facepunch would love him.
    Like their one guy on "The Five"? He's the worst liberal I've ever seen. They picked him because he makes all liberals look stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #58
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    It's not like she was like having an affair or hiding something even bigger. I don't see why he overreacted.
    Well that's easy buddy, he's a knuckle dragging retard.

19. Post #59
    September 2009
    2,082 Posts
    wow, that man is a hero. he was merely trying to save us from the fascist lies of that demon liberal that had tricked him into loving her. he was simply trying to complete gods will

FREE DAVID A. KAPPHEIM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    6,660 Posts
    No I'm pretty sure it's the guys fault for being a lunatic
    that's a pretty weird way to say "lalalala i can't hear you, I'm right and you're wrong thbbbbbbt"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,661 Posts
    Yeah but they're all terrible.

22. Post #62
    November 2011
    1,353 Posts
    that's a pretty weird way to say "lalalala i can't hear you, I'm right and you're wrong thbbbbbbt"
    what? of course it's that guy's fault for being a lunatic, stop blaming everything on Fox.

And just to remind you, you still have not proven that Romney is a plutocrat. Since your opinion is not based on objective facts, you are objectively stupid, like you said.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    hey
    August 2006
    6,088 Posts
    what? of course it's that guy's fault for being a lunatic, stop blaming everything on Fox.

And just to remind you, you still have not proven that Romney is a plutocrat. Since your opinion is not based on objective facts, you are objectively stupid, like you said.
    wow rude

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    18,137 Posts

How can anyone be responsible for going crazy when it's not a conscious act to become a psycho
    You don't just do it, enviromental factors and personal histories determine you going crazy, you don't just choose to

I don't get how there can be any discussion about any leading politician being a plutocrat in a system that requires that's what you be to be a top politician.

25. Post #65
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,577 Posts
    speaking of objectively stupid statements blaming someone for having a mental illness is pretty damn objectively stupid

26. Post #66
    November 2011
    1,353 Posts
    How can anyone be responsible for going crazy when it's not a conscious act to become a psycho
    You don't just do it, enviromental factors and personal histories determine you going crazy, you don't just choose to

I don't get how there can be any discussion about any leading politician being a plutocrat in a system that requires that's what you be to be a top politician.
    sorry, it's not his fault, it's his brain's fault. Either way, don't blame Fox.

Edited:

wow rude
    what? he just stopped yesterday's discussion without notice, and I'm asking him to continue. Yes it's a bit rude.

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    804 Posts
    Looks like liveleak let one of the nutjobs out again.

28. Post #68
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,844 Posts
    Sigma isn't blaming everything on fox, did you even read his first post?
    also this dude is obviously mentally ill but the fucking poisonous, apocalyptic discourse of the right-wing media is absolutely doing him no favors and probably exacerbated his preexisting problems a great deal
    Also this attitude of "we'll it's HIS fault for being a lunatic" is a really stupid attitude to have.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    18,137 Posts
    sorry, it's not his fault, it's his brain's fault. Either way, don't blame Fox.

Edited:

what? he just stopped yesterday's discussion without notice, and I'm asking him to continue. Yes it's a bit rude.
    That's a ridiculous argument. It's not even one.

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,967 Posts
    The saddest part is he looks like if that guy from Newsroom just let himself go...

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,104 Posts
    i live 20 minutes north of him

neat!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    November 2011
    1,353 Posts
    That's a ridiculous argument. It's not even one.
    what's not an argument?

Edited:

Sigma isn't blaming everything on fox, did you even read his first post?

Also this attitude of "we'll it's HIS fault for being a lunatic" is a really stupid attitude to have.
    what? is it a stupid to blame people for their actions? And Sigma is definitively putting some blame on Fox.

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    18,137 Posts
    what's not an argument?

Edited:

what? is it a stupid to blame people for their actions? And Sigma is definitively putting some blame on Fox.
    That it's his brains fault. it's still environmental factors causing his brain to react to things negatively. I'm not blaming fox but it's also not his fault he went insane.

34. Post #74
    November 2011
    1,353 Posts
    That it's his brains fault. it's still environmental factors causing his brain to react to things negatively. I'm not blaming fox but it's also not his fault he went insane.
    Who are you blaming? It's environmental factors, but not Fox? I still blame him.

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    18,137 Posts
    Who are you blaming? It's environmental factors, but not Fox? I still blame him.
    I wonder what can affect the brain in an environment...
    hmm... that's a conundrum to all mankind right there.

36. Post #76
    November 2011
    1,353 Posts
    I wonder what can affect the brain in an environment...
    hmm... that's a conundrum to all mankind right there.
    A lot. But it seems you don't want to blame that stuff, seeing as you say it's not Fox's fault.

37. Post #77
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts
    a mentally unstable person tries to kill someone and the whole thing is blamed on republicans and fox news

Never change, internet. Never change.
    How do you know he is mentally insane?

38. Post #78
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    How do you know he was mentally insane?
    Sane people don't try and kill someone 3 times and go to their significant others friends home butt naked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts
    Sane people don't try and kill someone 3 times and go to their significant others friends home butt naked.
    Breivik was declared sane after killing over 70 people,this guy only tried to kill one.

40. Post #80
    IPK
    August 2012
    2,341 Posts
    This is so bad he isn't even worthy to be turned to cat food