1. Post #721
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    roflburger makes another wild assumption colour me surprised
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

2. Post #722
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    You could tell her you're secretly not a man and you're in fact a girl... tranny.. thing... o.O
    you registered to post this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #723
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,072 Posts
    Well, someone said that there's a 30% suicide rate in transgendered people. About 1/3 of them are probably extremely emotionally unstable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

4. Post #724
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    Well, someone said that there's a 30% suicide rate in transgendered people. About 1/3 of them are extremely emotionally unstable.
    who would imagine that a GSM would be emotionally unstable after being treated like shit for most of their life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #725
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,072 Posts
    who would imagine that a GSM would be emotionally unstable after being treated like shit for most of their life
    I meant 1/3 of the 30% that attempt to commit suicide, not the 1/3 of the transgendered population.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

6. Post #726
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    I meant 1/3 of the 30% that attempt to commit suicide, not the 1/3 of the transgendered population.
    my snide remark stands
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #727

April 2012
    214 Posts
    Well, someone said that there's a 30% suicide rate in transgendered people. About 1/3 of them are probably extremely emotionally unstable.
    Gee I wonder why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

8. Post #728
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    6,980 Posts
    it's like you are just trying to start shit now by chiming in with things irrelevant to the conversation at hand
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #729
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,707 Posts
    Does thisispain need to quote himself AGAIN?

Edited:

It's not so much emotionally unstable as it is just depression. Gender dysphoria affects nearly all transgender people and it can lead people to suicide if something isn't done about. This is especially problematic to people who are unaccepted/disowned by their parents.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #730
    May 2009
    23,072 Posts
    Well it seems I am wrong

http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB...asp?Doi=135710

The above study showed that the MTF transgendered people had reduced seretonin when on hormone treatments.
    A lack of seretonin is linked to increased suicide and depression as said below
    http://www.medicinenet.com/script/ma...60&page=4#tocj

I'm going to find if a hormonal treatment contains ways of stabilizing seretonin

Edited:

it's like you are just trying to start shit now by chiming in with things irrelevant to the conversation at hand
    Someone said this.

I honestly believe that most MtF's are just socially anxious late-teens that think switching gender is the magical problem solver
    I said probably 10% are due to my experience with trans people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #731
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    6,980 Posts

Someone said this.

I know but I felt it needed to be reiterated
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

12. Post #732
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    12,084 Posts
    if i said that this wouldn't change anything about your relationship i'd be lying because personally i would also find it really jarring

but you've been dating for 3 years and you haven't noticed anything so just try not to pay it any mind because she's a girl now in the present

just imagine she's only saying that to see if you liked her and was just testing you to see if you were loyal or something

13. Post #733
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    718 Posts
    To me your "experience with trans people" seems to not go anywhere out of making them feel like shit, being disrespectful, and ignorant in this thread. I'd hate to see how you would treat one of us outside of the Internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #734

April 2012
    214 Posts
    I'm pretty sure the OP's situation was solved a few pages back.

That was the green light for the transgender debate to release the floodgates iirc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #735
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    6,980 Posts
    if i said that this wouldn't change anything about your relationship i'd be lying because personally i would also find it really jarring

but you've been dating for 3 years and you haven't noticed anything so just try not to pay it any mind because she's a girl now in the present

just imagine she's only saying that to see if you liked her and was just testing you to see if you were loyal or something
    If a girl pulled something like this to 'test me' she'd be in pretty hot water regardless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

16. Post #736
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    12,084 Posts
    If a girl pulled something like this to 'test me' she'd be in pretty hot water regardless
    and i don't disagree

but personally i'd find it jarring either way

Edited:

anyways if you really have to think about breaking up with her after finding this out you really must not love her enough for this to not bother you anyways so you might as well break up

17. Post #737

September 2012
    4 Posts
    Forget his mood. It's about the truth. As far as sign up I was here before .
    i like how you signed up to post that

you shouldnt refer to op's gf as "him", might not help his mood
    Edited:

He. Forget what he's turned himself into. That's only reason we're discussing anything. He started as male, and physically transformed himself to accomodate his " she " mindset. Still not female. Only in his mind. Blame biology.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #738
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    718 Posts
    Forget his mood. It's about the truth. As far as sign up I was here before .

Edited:

He. Forget what he's turned himself into. That's only reason we're discussing anything. He started as male, and physically transformed himself to accomodate his " she " mindset. Still not female. Only in his mind. Blame biology.
    I hope you realize how rude, inconsiderate, and how much of a bigot you are. Here's some advice: Grow up. Realize that not everyone is going to be exactly the same as you. Learn to give others respect. Don't be an outright asshole just because you can hide behind a screen. Just grow up and get your fucking facts straight. People like you make me sick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #739
    White Male seeking K-Pop Harem
    January 2012
    2,991 Posts
    Huge trust issue aside, the only reason I could see breaking up would be..

1. This causes you to realize your values won't work with her, seeing as how you might want kids (your kids, not adoption) and she can't offer that.
    2. If it bothers you, but I read the entire thread and apparently it doesn't so no big deal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

20. Post #740
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,404 Posts
    I love how if someone isn't 100% on the "lets surgically modify my body, and use drug therapy" to solve an internal sexual conflict/feeling of being trapped in someone else body train is arrogant, ignorant, rude, and an asshole.

Most people aren't transgender, the idea of getting their parts surgically removed, going through drug therapy, and doing other things in the name of sexual orientation seems extreme to a majority of people.
    You can't act hostile towards them when they have the slightest opinion that isn't up to par with yours. IE stop being so fucking black and white, its a touchy subject, and a weird/extreme subject for most people. If you want people to understand you, and understand why someone would go through sexual reassignment surgery, you're better off educating them instead of yelling at them and calling them a bigot because they aren't in your mindset.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #741
    Dolphin Hugger
    April 2010
    1,597 Posts

She's obviously not going to flop out a big ol' penis or start dressing like a lumberjack and going out into the wild to carry massive tree trunks on her back.
    I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay,
    I sleep all night and I work all day

I cut down trees. I wear high heels,
    Suspendies, and a bra.
    I wish I'd been a girlie,
    Just like my dear Papa.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #742
    May 2009
    23,072 Posts
    To me your "experience with trans people" seems to not go anywhere out of making them feel like shit, being disrespectful, and ignorant in this thread. I'd hate to see how you would treat one of us outside of the Internet.
    I don't say anything because I'm busy with other shit and I just agree with whatever they say.

23. Post #743
    May 2011
    120 Posts
    Can anyone tell me what the OP's last post was or what he decided to do if he has said? Haven't seen a post from him in the browsing over the last couple of pages.

24. Post #744
    January 2012
    2,991 Posts
    Can anyone tell me what the OP's last post was or what he decided to do if he has said? Haven't seen a post from him in the browsing over the last couple of pages.
    He doesn't mind and considers it cool because she is a girl and a bro too.

Not saying he is going to marry her necessarily, but it looks like a positive outcome.

25. Post #745
    May 2011
    120 Posts
    Cool, thanks. Glad to hear it, too.

26. Post #746

April 2012
    214 Posts
    It got settled, iirc. He was okay with it in the end.

Edited:

Damn German ninjas

27. Post #747
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    6,980 Posts
    I don't say anything because I'm busy with other shit and I just agree with whatever they say.
    Sounds like the fact that you submit yourself to other people's beliefs and opinions in real life is forcing you to find another outlet for your very human (and natural) tendency to disagree on some thing. Seeing as you can't bring yourself to disagree with anything in real life, it makes sense that you would disagree with things on the internet (in this case you choose to go against the majority opinion); it's just the way you give yourself some authority and individualism in what is otherwise a life of agreeing with everybody and conforming.

Maybe if you started taking some authority of opinion in real life and openly disagreeing with people instead of saying 'yeah you are right' you would not have the urge to disagree with people online when, in reality, you probably don't feel all that strongly about what you are saying here other than using it as an outlet for your frustration.

That's how I'm coming to understand you anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #748
    January 2012
    2,991 Posts
    Sounds like the fact that you submit yourself to other people's beliefs and opinions in real life is forcing you to find another outlet for your very human (and natural) tendency to disagree on some thing. Seeing as you can't bring yourself to disagree with anything in real life, it makes sense that you would disagree with things on the internet (in this case you choose to go against the majority opinion); it's just the way you give yourself some authority and individualism in what is otherwise a life of agreeing with everybody and conforming.

Maybe if you started taking some authority of opinion in real life and openly disagreeing with people instead of saying 'yeah you are right' you would not have the urge to disagree with people online when, in reality, you probably don't feel all that strongly about what you are saying here other than using it as an outlet for your frustration.

He didn't ask for a therapy analysis of his life.

29. Post #749
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    6,980 Posts
    He didn't ask for a therapy analysis of his life.
    too bad, sucka fool got one anyway

Edited:

yolo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

30. Post #750
    May 2009
    23,072 Posts

Pffffahahahaha what are you doing.

I'm not even listing to what the transgendered person is saying because I don't care. I'm focused on other important things such as working towards a lifelong career. I disagree with people in real life too like any normal person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

31. Post #751
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,531 Posts
    i don't have time to argue with trans people irl but I have time for it on the Internet!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #752
    May 2009
    23,072 Posts
    i don't have time to argue with trans people irl but I have time for it on the Internet!
    Because I'm totally preoccupied at the moment

33. Post #753
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    6,980 Posts
    Because I'm totally preoccupied at the moment
    So you're only a judgmental bigot when you're not busy with something

I think for the safety of yourself and those around you, you ought to get a hobby and spend all of your time doing it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #754
    May 2009
    23,072 Posts
    So you're only a judgmental bigot when you're not busy with something

I think for the safety of yourself and those around you, you ought to get a hobby and spend all of your time doing it
    But wouldn't that make me submissive.

35. Post #755
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    718 Posts
    I love how if someone isn't 100% on the "lets surgically modify my body, and use drug therapy" to solve an internal sexual conflict/feeling of being trapped in someone else body train is arrogant, ignorant, rude, and an asshole.

Most people aren't transgender, the idea of getting their parts surgically removed, going through drug therapy, and doing other things in the name of sexual orientation seems extreme to a majority of people.
    You can't act hostile towards them when they have the slightest opinion that isn't up to par with yours. IE stop being so fucking black and white, its a touchy subject, and a weird/extreme subject for most people. If you want people to understand you, and understand why someone would go through sexual reassignment surgery, you're better off educating them instead of yelling at them and calling them a bigot because they aren't in your mindset.
    You have completely misread everything I said. He's an ignorant asshole because despite him knowing very well that she is female, he refers to her as a male throughout the entire post. Not to mention he lacks any understanding of what we are and what we go through, and he decides to not learn but just be completely ignorant and lack any care or respect for anyone. He knows how touchy the subject is yet he blatantly insults her and every other Transgendered person in his post. Therefore, he can burn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #756
    May 2009
    23,072 Posts
    You have completely misread everything I said. He's an ignirant asshole because despite him knowing very well that she is female, he refers to her as a male througrhout the entire post. Not to mention he lacks any understand of what we are and what we go through, and he decides to not learn but just be completely ignorant and lack any care or respect for anyone. Therefore, he can burn.
    You should really run a spellcheck before you post.

Edited:

And your grammar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

37. Post #757
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,404 Posts
    You have completely misread everything I said. He's an ignirant asshole because despite him knowing very well that she is female, he refers to her as a male througrhout the entire post. Not to mention he lacks any understand of what we are and what we go through, and he decides to not learn but just be completely ignorant and lack any care or respect for anyone. Therefore, he can burn.
    I wasn't referring specifically to his posts.
    Leafing through this thread and i see a shit ton of hostility when it comes to the slightest questioning, and differing in opinion regarding transgenderism and reassignment surgery.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #758
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    718 Posts
    You should really run a spellcheck before you post.
    It's called mobile. I fix it after I post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #759
    August 2012
    98 Posts
    I think I can tell who the trannies are in this thread

(User was permabanned for this post ("Alt of checkers" - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 2 (list)

40. Post #760
    May 2009
    23,072 Posts
    I think I can tell who the trannies are in this thread
    They find that word extremely offensive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb x 2Informative x 1Funny x 1Late x 1Useful x 1 (list)