October 2009
    7,365 Posts
    Link to the livestream?
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/derpderpderp1111
    dutch audio though

Edited:

they need some mother fucking tangi's

We have these
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #242
    No title or gold masterrace, whoops.
    July 2012
    4,099 Posts
    they need some mother fucking tangi's

Bitch please.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

3. Post #243
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 26Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #244
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    9,844 Posts
    It's not her fault. She sent the invite to her friends and that was it. It is randoms that blew it up.
    Yes, but it is her fault for making it a public event. Anybody could post the link on any site and then anybody could join it; they don't have to be her friends or even friends of friends. Parties are supposed to be marked "invite-only".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #245
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts
    Yes, but it is her fault for making it a public event. Anybody could post the link on any site and then anybody could join it; they don't have to be her friends or even friends of friends. Parties are supposed to be marked "invite-only".
    She removed the event. Other people put it back online with her name all over it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #246
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,365 Posts
    The chance of it going viral is pretty slim though.

7. Post #247
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    It's still not her fault. She could've forgotten to set it to private, it's not her fault that 12,000 people decided to come.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #248
    Voted WORST Gold Member 2012
    August 2005
    15,328 Posts
    Imagine 12000 people pissing in your town, everywhere.

9. Post #249
    February 2009
    3,148 Posts
    Like she thought this would happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #250
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,644 Posts
    She closed it. People put it back up. There would be far less damage if no-one put it back up with the address.

And no-one makes an event public and expects a massive riot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #251
    January 2009
    685 Posts
    I'm sure she put it to "public" by accident. It's rather the people's fault who shared the event on Facebook and the websites who made her adress public.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #252
    : |
    February 2009
    3,672 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 46Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #253
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    I wonder what factors are involved for something to spread this virally.

There should be a case study on this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #254
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,531 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 25Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #255
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts
    The masses started throwing in windows of random houses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 18 (list)

16. Post #256
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,644 Posts

I think its just luck of the draw. It happens to hit the right people, who send it to another right person, who then has a billion contacts and sends it all to them. While most of the billion ignore, some send it further and it goes on and on and on.

Just an uneducated opinion though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #257
    August 2011
    2,841 Posts
    I still can't believe all the shit that's going on. Seriously. How can people be that stupid?

The Libyan Muslim rioters look like reasonable people compared to these guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

18. Post #258
    June 2012
    2,153 Posts
    The masses started throwing in windows of random houses.
    What the fuck, they don't even have any reason to do that, what a bunch of tight-assed wankers.
    Guess this is going to be in the news for the next few days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

19. Post #259
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Read:

Where's the party?

Here's the party!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 9Zing Zing x 1 (list)

20. Post #260
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts
    Police confirms 2 heavily wounded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

21. Post #261
    October 2009
    7,365 Posts
    Read:

Where's the party?

Here's the party!

party hard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #262
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts

This shops sells expensive stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #263
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts

party hard
    403'd

24. Post #264
    October 2009
    7,365 Posts
    fix'd

25. Post #265
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts

This shops used to sell expensive stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 16Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #266
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    9,844 Posts

I think it's related to the phenomenon of emergence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #267
    June 2012
    2,153 Posts
    I fear this may go on 'till dawn.

28. Post #268
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,588 Posts
    its like the london riots
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #269
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,872 Posts

This shops sells expensive stuff.
    they will be insured at least

30. Post #270
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Reporter asks the mayer: "Do you think you might have underestimated it?"
    Mayer: "No, I think we've prepared for the worst possible events, there were enough riot squads on the street. However, we never expected this many hardcore hooligans to show up."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

31. Post #271
    October 2009
    7,365 Posts
    Mayer: "No, I think we've prepared for the worst possible events, there were enough riot squads on the street. However, we never expected this many hardcore hooligans to show up."

/le sigh
    How can you even say that and still be mayor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #272
    Gold Member

July 2005
    3,180 Posts

/le sigh
    uhh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

33. Post #273
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

34. Post #274
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,644 Posts
    The fact you used le. In what could arguably be called incorrect usage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #275
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,588 Posts
    pretty sure he was being annoyed about the le
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #276
    January 2008
    713 Posts
    The aunt and uncle of my GF live in Haren. They are literally hiding in their house because they are scared. Sometimes I just want to grab a rifle, and shoot the retards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

37. Post #277
    Gold Member

July 2005
    3,180 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

38. Post #278
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,588 Posts
    The aunt and uncle of my GF live in Haren. They are literally hiding in their house because they are scared. Sometimes I just want to grab a rifle, and shoot the retards.
    yep that would help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

39. Post #279
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #280
    :-)
    December 2007
    4,204 Posts
    All of this because a little girl forgot to make a facebook event private!?!??!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2 (list)