1. Post #321
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    883 Posts
    I've already been told the round has an arc like a damn rainbow, so that could be pretty fun to toy around with...

A lever gun would be great though, I have yet to own one. Funny how I own an M82A1, but no lever guns
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #322
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    it's .45-70 you ninnies

3. Post #323
    April 2011
    184 Posts
    Went .22 plinking with Pa to sight in his new scope for his M60 today and for some reason we could not get it zeroed in. It kept shooting low and right no matter which way we turned the dials. Also tried Winchester 333 since I was to lazy to go to Gander Mountain to pick up the usual Federal pack and my 10/22 hated it, FTFs, FTEs etc.

4. Post #324
    I am obsessed with titles; it is all I talk about
    August 2010
    2,257 Posts
    Actually that is a photoshop, it was a training rifle and someone photoshopped it with the mark on it.

These however, are not.

There is no hope
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iran, Islamic Republic of Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #325
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    everyone stop it with the fucking pony guns for god's sake

HURR PEOPLE DOING SOMETHING THEY ENJOY AT NO EXPENSE TO OTHERS HURR IT'S SO HORRIBLE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #326
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts
    There is no hope
    Let's just pointlessly stretch the page out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #327
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,023 Posts
    everyone needs to post family photos again. I'd start, but I don't have an updated picture. My RPK is at the gunsmith atm so I can't take an updated picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

8. Post #328
    I Fuckin' Love Ponies
    January 2007
    6,160 Posts
    I want that Luna Nagant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #329
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,591 Posts
    I want that Luna Nagant.
    Only if they add an obscenely loud muzzlebreak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #330
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    8,983 Posts
    Y'know they wouldn't look so bad if they were done well, like this one

Instead of just PAINT IT BRIGHT COLOURS AND STENCIL SHIT OVER IT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #331
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,379 Posts
    everyone needs to post family photos again. I'd start, but I don't have an updated picture. My RPK is at the gunsmith atm so I can't take an updated picture.
    I'd do that too, but its always a hassle since our safe's so snug.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    December 2009
    8,786 Posts
    Autism and guns, two things that should never be allowed even remotely close to eachother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #333
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,379 Posts
    Autism and guns, two things that should never be allowed even remotely close to eachother.
    Uh, what? We all know this, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

14. Post #334
    August 2007
    1,295 Posts
    everyone stop it with the fucking pony guns for god's sake

HURR PEOPLE DOING SOMETHING THEY ENJOY AT NO EXPENSE TO OTHERS HURR IT'S SO HORRIBLE
    That wasn't the response when whoever it was added burnt tiger stripes to his K98 (?)

Edited:

I've already been told the round has an arc like a damn rainbow, so that could be pretty fun to toy around with...

A lever gun would be great though, I have yet to own one. Funny how I own an M82A1, but no lever guns
    If you ask me, an M82A1 counts as a fun gun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

15. Post #335
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,502 Posts
    oh my gdo. Winchester 1897. My dream shotgun. I'm jelly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #336
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,333 Posts
    I think you and I could have a lot of fun

Edited:

Thumb'd for huge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #337
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,697 Posts
    Hey, any fellow danes in this thread know how hard/easy it is to get a rifle permit here? I really want to get a VEPR Super when I'm old enough (And have the money for it, that is...).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Denmark Show Events

18. Post #338
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,250 Posts
    I thinkj you need to be a member of shooting club and have a hunting license.
    Oh and having silencers is STRICTLY forbidden, come to Norway, less wind, more hills, more guns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

19. Post #339
    What fun is there in making sense?
    Dennab
    October 2007
    9,274 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    883 Posts
    Hai guiez, range day today.

And here's my gat, it's modified to only shoot when turned sideways, k.

Can't leave you guys without some 50 babykiller with a $15 red dot on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 3 (list)

21. Post #341
    January 2008
    104 Posts
    Are Gun Shows a good place to pick up guns or should I just go check gun shops?

22. Post #342
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    883 Posts
    Gun shops are generally better in my opinion. I work in one and I can tell you, after visiting shows for a good while, you will find stuff that is incredibly overpriced. You may find a good deal here and there, but it's better to stick to gun shops. Always ask what the best you can get on something too, because some places will lower the price for you.

23. Post #343
    If theres a gun show in your town, go in and take a look. Even if you don't find a good deal, it's fun to walk around and look at guns for a few hours. I've had better luck at gun shops myself, but gunshows are still fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    883 Posts
    Oh, last night I went and saw the movie Looper- has anyone else seen it yet?

Most of the guys in it carry .45-70 revolvers and refer to them as "Gats."

25. Post #345
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,591 Posts
    FUCKING FINALLY, went to the range and shot the AK for the first time since I bought it.
    I love it so much already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

26. Post #346
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    416 Posts
    Gun Shows can be good if you're under 21 (and over 18) and you want a pistol. You could buy a handgun from a private individual without taking the risk of using Armslist or similar.

27. Post #347
    April 2011
    184 Posts
    I was gonna do a fence shoot of all my guns but fuckit I'm doing it the lazy way.

Carbines:

(Czech assembled M95 Steyr-Mannlicher, Yugo Maser M48B, Russian SKS-45, 1944 Mosin Nagant M38, 10/22 with Tasco reddot).

Long guns:

(1938 Mosin Nagant M91/30, 1890 Gewehr 88 German Commission Rifle)

Pea shooters:

(CZ Vz. 70, 1931 Nagant Revolver)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

28. Post #348
    January 2008
    104 Posts
    Gun shops are generally better in my opinion. I work in one and I can tell you, after visiting shows for a good while, you will find stuff that is incredibly overpriced. You may find a good deal here and there, but it's better to stick to gun shops. Always ask what the best you can get on something too, because some places will lower the price for you.
    I'm going mainly to get a Ruger 10/22, I'm real interested in the takedown model. What's a good price on a takedown these days, or even one of the other basic models?

29. Post #349
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,502 Posts
    My spoils for the day

1899 Swedish Mauser
    2 boxes Kynoch M2 Ball
    2 boxes HXP .303
    1 box 6.5mm Swede
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

30. Post #350
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,792 Posts
    That is smexy.

Also, for the guys who keep talking about buying handguns from private persons when you aren't old enough to buy it from a shop. Is there some kind of law or loophole that specifically states that you can't buy from a shop, but can buy privately when you are under 21? Because that sounds quite a bit silly (the law I mean).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,591 Posts
    That sight. Me want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts

Poorfag/Money saving loadout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #353
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,591 Posts
    Poorfag/Money saving loadout.
    I just cleaned my AK using its included tools, plus toilet paper and my own saliva because I forgot to buy proper oil and tissues.

Poorfag money saving maintenance kit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

34. Post #354
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,185 Posts
    ^Alcohol wipes from a medical kit

We's all a bunch of poorfags

35. Post #355
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,333 Posts
    ^Alcohol wipes from a medical kit

Sounds like a great way to slowly remove the finish
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,591 Posts
    Yeah but we're cool fags, like freddy mercury.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #357
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    883 Posts
    I just cleaned my AK using its included tools, plus toilet paper and my own saliva because I forgot to buy proper oil and tissues.

Poorfag money saving maintenance kit.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

38. Post #358
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,591 Posts
    Putting the kit back together for the first times is a pain, how did the fucking slavs fit so much things into a tiny cylinder, god dammit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

39. Post #359
    What fun is there in making sense?
    Dennab
    October 2007
    9,274 Posts
    Putting the kit back together for the first times is a pain, how did the fucking slavs fit so much things into a tiny cylinder, god dammit.
    I bought a cleaning kit recently. Jammed it in the stock, haven't taken it out :P

Cleaned it today using my universal kit.

40. Post #360
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,379 Posts
    Amazing deal for Chinese Nuggs, $119.75 each, and you could get 2 for $110.75 each.

Oui or Non?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)