1. Post #321
    Gold Member

July 2005
    3,180 Posts
    Leave the on the table where you eat so you always see them when you sit down to have something. That's how I remember to take my allergy medication every day.
    lol I kinda need to take these pills for my heart, and usually end up taking them maybe twice a week because I'm a dumb fuck and forget important things WAAAAAAAAAAY too easily.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #322
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    I haven't missed a single HRT dose yet. It's always the most important part of my day, so I make sure to keep myself absolutely aware of when I take them, and how soon that is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #323
    August 2009
    67 Posts
    fuckin queers

(User was banned for this post ("Bigotry" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb x 15Agree x 2Zing x 1Winner x 1Funny x 1Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #324
    Gold Member

July 2005
    3,180 Posts
    fuckin queers
    fuckin' jihads

(User was banned for this post ("Don't reply to trolls" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 7Zing x 1Optimistic x 1Informative x 1Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #325
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    well these side effects affected me so bad I'm now sitting in a hospital bed.

someone help me pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17 (list)

6. Post #326
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts

someone help me pls
    D:

what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #327
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,280 Posts

someone help me pls
    i'd love to hear what they tell you there

also about remembering stuff; i have a reminder on my phone every day 12:00 its that simple, anyway i usually end up taking them before the alarm goes off but it still there just in case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

8. Post #328
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,257 Posts
    I honestly wouldn't trust myself to self-medicate. I forget to brush my teeth or do my laundry enough, let alone managing hormone treatments.
    I forget little things, but with important things like that, I would remember.

When I was put onto the pill for cramps, I basically had to remember to take them because it's like "Well if you forget you're only fucking over yourself"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

9. Post #329
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    good news guys

after getting an ultrasound, a shot of morphine and taking a few advils they told me I could head home.

they stuck a fucking iv needle in me ;-;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #330
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    they stuck a fucking iv needle in me ;-;
    oh no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #331
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    it's the first time i had an iv done.

it hurt a lot :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

12. Post #332
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,257 Posts
    it's the first time i had an iv done.

it hurt a lot :/
    IVs are pain in the ass but the one time I did have to stay in hospital one of the helper guys finished his work early one of the days so we talked about video games and Ozzy Osbourne and the likes for ages c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

13. Post #333

February 2008
    76 Posts
    So, um, hello

I'm Kenji (the real kenji, not vee, my brother who basically took over my facepunch account) and this is my first time posting in this thread myself and I have been feeling this for a long time, and by a long time I mean from when I was at least 3/4, primary school time, i have always felt that i should have been a girl and i kind of hate myself because of it, which has lead me to basically ruin myself with sever depression and have excessive weight

(which i have been trying hard in the past years to change, but due to the depression i keep getting trapped in the same loop, so Tuesday im seeing my doctor again to get started back on antidepressants, (they do work for me, but i stopped them suddenly when i got a job... which is at the doctors im registered at and seeing them about depression seemed a bad idea at the time)

i was meant to be getting weight loss surgery to help me loose the weight but i think that's basically fallen though as they kept delaying as they wanted me to try and sort out the depression first and now its been a year the funding is gone i think

I have been trying to deny the feelings for a long time but in the past few years i have came to accept them and it was a friend of mine saying they are transgender and said they were going to be starting HRT with view to getting SRS that made me really accept it and now i am happier than i was with myself, and even though i haven't posted in this thread before i have been reading it every now and then and reading what you have been going though and everything has also helped me

and maybe when i have overcome the hurdles i have created myself with depression and weight, i might move forward and take it further with my doctor and see about changing myself to the way i feel

So thanks :)

and uh, i havent told my family about how i feel and i dont think im ready yet to tell them not for a long time. the only problem is, i know my brother sometimes reads this thread so um... hi, please dont hate me D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 16Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #334
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    719 Posts
    So, um, hello

I'm Kenji (the real kenji, not vee, my brother who basically took over my facepunch account) and this is my first time posting in this thread myself and I have been feeling this for a long time, and by a long time I mean from when I was at least 3/4, primary school time, i have always felt that i should have been a girl and i kind of hate myself because of it, which has lead me to basically ruin myself with sever depression and have excessive weight

(which i have been trying hard in the past years to change, but due to the depression i keep getting trapped in the same loop, so Tuesday im seeing my doctor again to get started back on antidepressants, (they do work for me, but i stopped them suddenly when i got a job... which is at the doctors im registered at and seeing them about depression seemed a bad idea at the time)

i was meant to be getting weight loss surgery to help me loose the weight but i think that's basically fallen though as they kept delaying as they wanted me to try and sort out the depression first and now its been a year the funding is gone i think

I have been trying to deny the feelings for a long time but in the past few years i have came to accept them and it was a friend of mine saying they are transgender and said they were going to be starting HRT with view to getting SRS that made me really accept it and now i am happier than i was with myself, and even though i haven't posted in this thread before i have been reading it every now and then and reading what you have been going though and everything has also helped me

and maybe when i have overcome the hurdles i have created myself with depression and weight, i might move forward and take it further with my doctor and see about changing myself to the way i feel

So thanks :)

and uh, i havent told my family about how i feel and i dont think im ready yet to tell them not for a long time. the only problem is, i know my brother sometimes reads this thread so um... hi, please dont hate me D:
    I hope everything goes well for you!

We travel a long road and it seems you're starting to make your way through it. There are even tougher times ahead if you go continue but once you overcome them you will feel yourself and you will feel amazing. Don't be afraid to come back and post every so often or even add me as a friend on steam if you feel you need some help! I'm always willing to help anyone who has questions or just needs some support.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #335
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,280 Posts
    I can't see how he could hate you for posting this if he is interested in the thread enough to read it.

Anyway, its a long journey, make sure to have what you want figured out before you tell your family and other close people, it will be awkward if you suddenly don't want to transition after telling them.

And well also good luck with your decisions, is not easy, but I know if someone truly wants this it will be worth it.

Seeing a doctor tomorrow - hopefully getting some medication that actually works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #336
    boop
    July 2009
    2,177 Posts
    woooo mom took me shopping at H&M and got a whole bunch of stuff that i like

everything still has to be approved by my dad tho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

17. Post #337
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,257 Posts
    Watching Spirited Away aaaa can you guys n gals recommend some animu for me to watch (I feel Neat will weigh in at some stage) I don't really care about genre, I've watched all kinds of random crap, slice of life, mecha, action, sci fi etc.

18. Post #338
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    4,534 Posts
    Watching Spirited Away aaaa can you guys n gals recommend some animu for me to watch (I feel Neat will weigh in at some stage) I don't really care about genre, I've watched all kinds of random crap, slice of life, mecha, action, sci fi etc.
    Any studio ghibli film
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #339
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,257 Posts
    Any studio ghibli film
    Seen all of em I want to see, all amazing

20. Post #340
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,299 Posts
    Any studio ghibli film
    Most specifically Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. Also Whisper of the Heart is one I only just got around to watching just the other day which was really interesting actually. If you want ones that aren't Ghibli, I recommend this one. I found it really interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #341
    April 2011
    234 Posts
    Paprika is awesome, a little odd too.

You gotta watch some Ghost in the shell, movies and series are pretty good.
    Girl Who leapt through Time, Summer Wars.

Haruhi is pretty good (S1, S2[Ignore Endless Eight if you want to keep sanity], Disappearance)

As for current stuff I rather liked Puella magi Madoka Magika and Kokoro Connect is a great one currently airing.

I could probably think of more. I liked a lot of the 90's and early 00's stuff like Tenchi, Love Hina, Fruits Basket and Evangelion.

Gundam is pretty enjoyable too, You may not like all of it but you can find an incarnation that suits you. Lots of people like Gundam Wing, I really like Turn A Gundam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #342
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,299 Posts
    Paprika is awesome, a little odd too.
    The oddness of Paprika is one of the reasons it's so interesting though. It's kinda like that movie with the guy from Titanic except it's a ton better. (Inception I think it was? I can't remember.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #343
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    6,563 Posts
    Still haven't got round to watching paprika, and I know I should.

Tekkonkinkreet is pretty good film, kinda twisted but an interesting watch

Another one I recommend is steam boy, very good film

Last recommendation is cardcaptor sakura, adorable anime, 10/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,228 Posts
    I only watch some slice-of-life's and studio Ghibli films. I feel like a bad aniem watcher. :c
    Then again, I'm already occupied enough with all the new pairings to ship. (I'm just your average fangirl, after all.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #345
    Trans-Intellectual...you know, like a double entendre
    May 2011
    1,448 Posts
    Told my parents today, my mom looks at me and says, "well, that must have been a lot of shit to deal with, I'm sorry" and instantly went to look for a therapist.

I fucking cried, they were so awesome about it   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 21Winner Winner x 4 (list)

26. Post #346
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Shining Heresy is awesome realistic mecha shit

planetes is hard sci fi that's super awesome

golgo 13 is supposed to be pretty good too

Edited:

oh and ghost in the shell is all pretty badass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,353 Posts
    I fucking love Paprika. :D Waaaaay back when I first watched it I could only find it in Japanese with Russian subtitles, though. :(

Also, there's always Pokémon.

28. Post #348
    May 2010
    785 Posts
    Baccano!, Full FMA: Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, Studio Ghibli, Clannad

off the top of my head

29. Post #349
    May 2012
    29 Posts
    FMA: Brotherhood and Panty & Stocking are where it's at
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #350
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,304 Posts
    I still have to watch Princess Mononoke like I promised Onyx I would sometime last year.

I also want to start watching that new anime, Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai! That looks like a fun series.

31. Post #351
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,299 Posts
    I still have to watch Princess Mononoke like I promised Onyx I would sometime last year.

I also want to start watching that new anime, Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai! That looks like a fun series.
    You better watch Mononoke first. Shouldn't take over a year and a half to get around to watching a movie. :l
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    May 2009
    20,304 Posts
    You better watch Mononoke first. Shouldn't take over a year and a half to get around to watching a movie. :l
    I will. You had another movie for me to watch didnt you?

33. Post #353
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,299 Posts
    I think you actually watched the other one from what I remember.

34. Post #354

February 2008
    76 Posts
    i was going to buy a FMA dvd when i was at Eurogamer, but some on ninja'd it from me :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

35. Post #355
    May 2009
    20,304 Posts
    I think you actually watched the other one from what I remember.
    Oh, no I told you I wanted to watch Something: Castle in the Sky.

36. Post #356
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,299 Posts
    Oh, no I told you I wanted to watch Something: Castle in the Sky.
    Laputa: Castle in the Sky? If so, I didn't recommend it. I haven't gotten around to watching that one yet.

37. Post #357
    Dennab
    September 2012
    581 Posts
    In memory of the best friendship i have ever had, now gone to meaninglessness:

We held
    Strong arms
    As alpha decided our alliance
    Through childhood trust
    Bonds tied strong
    To this root of compeer
    Attitude through perfect lean
    Shows us all
    Truth
    Ways through
    Distrust unfold
    We fell
    We fell hard
    I tried to
    I tried to stop this
    Now this will be the last time
    This will be the last
    This passes down through blood
    Shower me with this catch
    Into the backs of persistance
    Days lost in you

Im changing myself guys, leaving this thread again. Good to know you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

38. Post #358
    Trans-Intellectual...you know, like a double entendre
    May 2011
    1,448 Posts
    In memory of the best friendship i have ever had, now gone to meaninglessness:

We held
    Strong arms
    As alpha decided our alliance
    Through childhood trust
    Bonds tied strong
    To this root of compeer
    Attitude through perfect lean
    Shows us all
    Truth
    Ways through
    Distrust unfold
    We fell
    We fell hard
    I tried to
    I tried to stop this
    Now this will be the last time
    This will be the last
    This passes down through blood
    Shower me with this catch
    Into the backs of persistance
    Days lost in you

Im changing myself guys, leaving this thread again. Good to know you.
    I wish you good luck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

39. Post #359
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,280 Posts
    clannad

its cry tier anime

im actually rewatching it

also im watching kuragehime now its about a nerdy girl who meets up with a transvestite guy and its really hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #360
    Gay Member #2
    June 2008
    3,952 Posts
    Hello, never post here before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)