1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    679 Posts
    Hello ladies and gents, Hailedbean here, owner of "The Bacon Ranch" Minecraft Server. I'm here today to tell you a little about us in hopes that one day when you're bored on minecraft you might hop on our server.

First off, we're a small server(capped at 50 online atm). We've been in existence for a little over a year now. Our server revolves around one main plugin called Towny. A lot of people are familiar with it, but even more aren't. So I'll tell you a little about this plugin and how it affects you on our server.

If this happens to be your first time joining you will start in our "spawn town" with 5000 dollars in your pocket to waste at your dispense. Within Spawn Town you will find three main things that you will be visiting often when you start really getting into the game. These things are The Bank, The Shop(there are now 2) and The Blacksmith.

Now you ask, "why does one need money?" well there billy-bob. Money is vital to get rare resources or high enchant tools/weapons/armor that are only available via spawn shops. Also money is require to start your own town which is the only real way you can grief proof your wilderness monuments. Money is retrieved by mining in the wilderness to find rare minerals such as gold, diamond, and emeralds. These three of which can be traded in at the Spawn Bank for cash. Towns are 125,000 ingame dollars which is the equivalent to 125 gold ingots. Once you have your own town, you control the land that it sits on, you can allow destruction and mayhem or you can set it so no one can do anything except on a plot they own. You can also add residents to your town and make the town large and vast. Once you have your large, vast, exquisite town you still want to keep mining (or charge a hefty tax on your residents) so that for 500,000 you can graduate your town into a Nation and ally with other towns to conquer and rule the server. If mining for money just isn't your thing, you can start your own ChestShop and sell things that you think other players find useful!
    If this all sounds interesting to you, I ask you to please come and give our server a fair shot. I will also ask you that when you do come, you don't attempt to cheat. Cheating of any form is not tolerated. You will be caught and permabanned.

Screenies for you visuals only people.

For a list of our Full rules and If you want to learn more, you can view our website here
    thebaconranch.webs.com

if you're hooked and want to join now, our ip is
    69.245.131.248:25565

If you're not hooked nor interested, well then lets be polite and have a nice day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

October 2012
    1 Posts
    I love this server!!! It's the only one I play on. I love it so much I donated $10 to it. I am now a VIP and have awesome things. I also own a town named Derpville if anyone who comes on would like to live in it. Please join the server. I love it and so will you!!! :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    I love Doug!
    October 2012
    4,387 Posts
    Minecraft server threads go in the Minecraft section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    679 Posts
    Thanks for the move!

5. Post #5
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts
    Is there anything new or original about this server that would attract me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    679 Posts
    We're friendly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    679 Posts
    It's been a bit we recently updated some things
    come check them out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)