1. Post #161
    DOPPELPENISFUCHS
    December 2009
    577 Posts
    Well, I am hardly that good at survivial, I remember. Still alive, but could die any second. That free to take crop chest helped. Took 6 wheat, and 5 melons, leaving more than enough for others. Thanks to whoever made that chest free game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #162
    We need to light up spawn town some more. It still crawls at night. My first 30 minutes back, I damn near died again - Creeper took out the side of my house, and I was mauled by a spider. I'll work on that tonight after work, but if anyone wants to work on it in the meantime I think it would make us all feel a bit more safe!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    I remember when titles used to mean something, now you can get one for a dollar, this all used to be fields, get off my lawn damn kids etc.
    May 2006
    6,266 Posts
    Got bored. Made a thing.

Now to wait until Friday and recreate it on the server...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,097 Posts
    I'm going to make my own server. Only people who are dead are allowed to join. Nobody else is invited and we're going to have blackjack and hookers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

5. Post #165
    February 2009
    1,745 Posts
    Well, I am hardly that good at survivial, I remember. Still alive, but could die any second. That free to take crop chest helped. Took 6 wheat, and 5 melons, leaving more than enough for others. Thanks to whoever made that chest free game.
    You're welcome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

6. Post #166
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    25,234 Posts
    I'm going to make my own server. Only people who are dead are allowed to join. Nobody else is invited and we're going to have blackjack and hookers.
    Time to commit suicide
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,097 Posts
    I actually might take my old laptop and stick CentOS on it and put a small Minecraft server on Creative or Non-Hardcore Survival. It's a old Pentium Dual-Core with 3 GB RAM, but with nothing else running on it, the thing should be able to host 5-10 players fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #168
    I remember when titles used to mean something, now you can get one for a dollar, this all used to be fields, get off my lawn damn kids etc.
    May 2006
    6,266 Posts
    I actually might take my old laptop and stick CentOS on it and put a small Minecraft server on Creative or Non-Hardcore Survival. It's a old Pentium Dual-Core with 3 GB RAM, but with nothing else running on it, the thing should be able to host 5-10 players fine.
    That'd be pretty cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #169
    September 2011
    5,308 Posts
    Could I get a piece of the action? The name's Stonecycle, like my forum name.

10. Post #170
    May 2010
    3,926 Posts
    No one has looted my stuff, have they? I thought the ban was permanent, I didn't know it only lasted till friday. It's a bit away from the spawn village (Towards the mountains), my main is marked with a giant cobble tower. Could anyone check to see if it's been looted?

11. Post #171
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,100 Posts
    my place is marked with a cobblestone tower too

Edited:

i'm not dead though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events

12. Post #172
    May 2006
    6,266 Posts
    my place is marked with a cobblestone tower too

Edited:

i'm not dead though
    Oh my god

what if you're both accidentally living in the same house

dun dun dun dunnn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    February 2009
    1,745 Posts
    I roofed my maze. No way to cheat through it with dynmap now!
    (Not that it's really that hard.)

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,097 Posts
    I made a new server, Purgatory.
    Whitelist, survival hard, not hardcore, you can only join if you're dead. For fun, I've put the server's texture pack as "Isabella II," which is a gloomy looking texture pack. Note that I am in no way affiliated with Glitchman or his server, I'm just doing this for fun on my own. On the same token, I can not guarantee stability or longevity.

You join and build at your own risk. Expect me to randomly fuck with the server seed or delete and regenerate entire chunks (never inhabited ones,) because Purgatory is nice, but not too nice.

Ask me to whitelist you!

76.124.236.126:36748

15. Post #175
    May 2006
    6,266 Posts
    Could I get a whitelist, Napalm?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,097 Posts
    evlbzltyr whitelisted

Edited:

Let me know if you have any problems logging on.

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,795 Posts
    Whitelist Parcec please.
    Looking forward to this. Sorry if this has already been asked, but is the server going to turn on PvP later on, or is it going to be Co-op forever?

18. Post #178
    Ask me to be a movie trailer voice.
    November 2009
    1,317 Posts
    Sneaky creepers.

WELP, TIME TO WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY.

19. Post #179
    February 2009
    1,745 Posts

RIP Zres.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    Ask me to be a movie trailer voice.
    November 2009
    1,317 Posts
    For the record, I was clearing out a cavern. I swear, it's like they spawn right behind you.

21. Post #181
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    4,328 Posts
    Whitelist updated
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

22. Post #182
    May 2011
    137 Posts
    Napalm, whitelist me? TentricCon

23. Post #183
    May 2010
    3,926 Posts
    Psst, I'll sneak you a few emmies if you unban me early.

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,097 Posts
    Napalm, whitelist me? TentricCon
    You should be good to go.

25. Post #185
    July 2007
    548 Posts
    Could you whitelist me also please? The name is arronkraft

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,097 Posts
    Hmm, this might be causing unnecessary confusion. Maybe I shouldn't be advertising this here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    July 2007
    548 Posts
    What might be causing confusion?

28. Post #188
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    4,328 Posts
    whitelisted

29. Post #189
    February 2009
    1,745 Posts

Mob XP grinder now available. Reached through the nether travel system.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Useful Useful x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    4,328 Posts
    People who are dead and otherwise:

This Friday there will be over 10 "quests" set up in the game world. There will be clues to different places in the word that contain rare items and treasure. Will give more info soon!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,308 Posts
    hi can i get whitelisted pleace gltichman???

N10do64

32. Post #192
    hi can i get whitelisted pleace gltichman???

N10do64
    I knew it was you on your server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    July 2007
    548 Posts
    Well fuck. I played for about 5 minutes and died. I just came back to spawn from the nether portal after a little bit of exploring. So I decided to start progressing in the game and break down a tree near me. I swear I didn't see anything when I came out of the portal. As soon as I broke the first tree block BOOM, a creeper got me.

Please make that one block part of my tombstone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

34. Post #194
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    4,328 Posts
    We're losing so many men.

Starting to think that friday is going to be some sort of server stress-test.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    25,234 Posts
    I'm still alive and kicking.

So far.

Edited:

...fuck, nevermind.

I drowned in lava. Someone build me a grave fit for a king please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    February 2012
    746 Posts
    Hmm, this might be causing unnecessary confusion. Maybe I shouldn't be advertising this here.
    I'm wondering why the OP hasn't told you to take a hike already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #197
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,097 Posts
    I'm wondering why the OP hasn't told you to take a hike already.
    If anyone else wants in they can PM me.

38. Post #198
    May 2010
    288 Posts
    Holy hell did that really just happen. Feel free to take the Eff. IV and Unbreaking III dia. pickaxe one of you. If you want to carry on go down the mine it's right there.

I died coming out of a nether portal to a creeper that hadn't even rendered for me yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

39. Post #199
    Holy hell did that really just happen. Feel free to take the Eff. IV and Unbreaking III dia. pickaxe one of you. If you want to carry on go down the mine it's right there.

I died coming out of a nether portal to a creeper that hadn't even rendered for me yet.
    I couldn't believe it when I saw the message. At first I thought you were just pranking us....but then I saw that there was no "*" in front of the message. :(

We held on to your stuff for safekeeping when you return. We decided to double back, but before we did, I decided that in light of this tragedy we need to secure the exits to our portal network.

That being said, I have secured the entry portals at both your land as well as spawntown, so that hopefully we won't have a repeat of what happened today.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

40. Post #200
    February 2009
    1,745 Posts
    I might have to move that netherportal to somewhere more lit up, I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)