1. Post #1
    June 2010
    258 Posts
    A time laps of a small little project that i'm working on.

The map is a little bit harder because it's rendered trough sony vegas,and it messes it up for some reason.

If you like stuff like this,drop a like and feel free to subscribe

Hope you like this,this map could mainly be used for a gmod pose or two,maybe some interesting battle or whatever.

I will port it to gmod and then release it later on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Mapping King Mapping King x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dog
    What's worse than biting into an apple and finding a dick?
    March 2011
    3,769 Posts
    Looks really nice.

Could you upload the lava and rock textures, please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2010
    258 Posts
    http://gamebanana.com/css/textures/2347 Wouldn't be nice of me to upload them :),here's the dude that made them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    210 Posts
    That looks great, what particle effects did you use above the lava?

5. Post #5
    June 2010
    258 Posts
    That looks great, what particle effects did you use above the lava?
    func_dustmotes

6. Post #6
    August 2011
    591 Posts
    That looks amazing :)

I wonder what happens if you drop into the lava

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    210 Posts
    Well I already assumed that, I was wondering if you would you perhaps be willing to share the specific object properties you used? ;)

Whatever he wants it to do, he could create a trigger_hurt with burn damage that makes you take fire damage from it, or even turn it into a property like water.

8. Post #8
    June 2010
    258 Posts
    That looks amazing :)

Nothing actually because i've forgot if i can make displacements non solid to players,i know that func_detail is off limits,but idk about other stuff,if i can do this then i will make it non solid.

I don't want to add a hurt trigger as this would be used mainly for ragdoll posing in gmod.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    6,620 Posts
    Oh man, making lava oriented maps is so much fun. There's something about getting that ambient illumination off the surface that makes it so satisfying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)