1. Post #1
    June 2011
    127 Posts
    Good day everyone,

I have recently started playing Garry's Mod again and created a server with TTT from back in March. All of my custom weapons worked then, but now GMOD 13 has released, causing most of my lua to error. I can get the trip-mine to spawn, drop, etc. When I go to plant the mine, it results in the following error:
    [ERROR] lua/includes/modules/timer.lua:214: timer.Simple - called wrong!
    Furthermore, I have messed around with it, I couldn't find what to replace the line of code to. Here is the part of my mine's shared.lua
        if CLIENT then
            self.DrawText = false

timer.Simple(4,function(ent)
                if ValidEntity( ent ) then
                    ent.DrawText = true
                end
            end, self)
        end
    end

I appreciate any effort of help, thanks in advance :-)

2. Post #2
    May 2009
    881 Posts
    Good day everyone,

I have recently started playing Garry's Mod again and created a server with TTT from back in March. All of my custom weapons worked then, but now GMOD 13 has released, causing most of my lua to error. I can get the trip-mine to spawn, drop, etc. When I go to plant the mine, it results in the following error:
    [ERROR] lua/includes/modules/timer.lua:214: timer.Simple - called wrong!
    Furthermore, I have messed around with it, I couldn't find what to replace the line of code to. Here is the part of my mine's shared.lua

I appreciate any effort of help, thanks in advance :-)

if CLIENT then
            self.DrawText = false

timer.Simple(4,function()
                if ValidEntity(self) then
                    self.DrawText = true
                end
            end)
        end
    end

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)