1. Post #1
    May 2009
    167 Posts
    hi! i am looking for some gmod server hosts wich i can rent a server from, and it would be very helpful to get some tips and recommendations!

i do know one host called gmod.eu but is it any thats cheaper or better?

and i found out gmod.eu have some really big troubles sometimes. seems like its down now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,253 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2011
    115 Posts
    Yer i can recommend www.elphishost.com as well they were very reliable when i had a server with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,219 Posts
    Elpis Host again, run by the amazing http://www.facepunch.com/member.php?u=70673
    He would probably even give you a free server if you can keep it populated
    http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1178173
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2010
    124 Posts
    Elpis Host; there is no alternative if you want the best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    May 2009
    167 Posts
    thanks ill have this in mind!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

7. Post #7
    December 2010
    373 Posts
    I'd recommend www.Omni-Servers.com
    They're a great service provided support within' a short time and not once have I had unexpected downtime with them. They've got friendly staff and a wide-verity of games to choose from if you happen to be looking for a different game to host on :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    April 2011
    633 Posts
    I'd recommend www.Omni-Servers.com
    They're a great service provided support within' a short time and not once have I had unexpected downtime with them. They've got friendly staff and a wide-verity of games to choose from if you happen to be looking for a different game to host on :)
    noh, elpishost

(User was banned for this post ("Dumb bump" - Gran PC))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)