1. Post #1
    July 2012
    339 Posts
    So, recently, after attempting to play Gmod numerous times, I've come across the error message: "Your CD rom drive has imploded"

I find this rather strange, and really annoying at that, seeing as it was working perfectly fine earlier, and now suddenly, for reasons unknown, I can't even so much as get passed the main menu.

Does anyone know a potential fix for this?

UPDATE: I have tried completely deleting the garrysmod folder, system restore, verifying the game, and deleting and reinstalling my CD-Rom drive. None of that has worked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2010
    124 Posts
    LOL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    September 2006
    85 Posts
    LOL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    July 2012
    339 Posts
    That helped

A lot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2008
    550 Posts
    Have you been on offline mode by any chance and still have Gmod 12? The only way I found to fix this was to update to 13. I know this sucks, especially considering how buggy the big update is, but it's the only way to have an operating and working Gmod.

6. Post #6
    July 2012
    339 Posts
    Ah, oh well them

I'll be updating soon then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)