1. Post #41
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,305 Posts
    Sorry to bring up such an old topic, but I recently bought GMod mainly because of the ME3 animations, but they have been removed from the steam workshop long ago and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I was hoping you could give me some advice as to how to acquire such a great set of animations.
    Hmm yes he removed it. Wonder why. But I unpacked the gma file and made a addon of it

http://filesmelt.com/dl/ME3_Animations.rar

Put it in garrysMod\garrysmod\addons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #42

October 2013
    5 Posts
    THANK YOU!!! Two weeks of searching and you respond in one hour.

Hmm yes he removed it. Wonder why. But I unpacked the gma file and made a addon of it

http://filesmelt.com/dl/ME3_Animations.rar

Put it in garrysMod\garrysmod\addons

3. Post #43

October 2013
    5 Posts
    Excellent animations. I am working on adding more models to the spawner. Simply adding the mdls and such to the tool's models folder didnt work. So my last question to you is (sorry to bother you again), will I have to decompile the desired models and somehow recompile them with the qc data (animations) from his working models?

THANK YOU!!! Two weeks of searching and you respond in one hour.

4. Post #44
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,305 Posts
    So my last question to you is (sorry to bother you again), will I have to decompile the desired models and somehow recompile them with the qc data (animations) from his working models?
    Sorry I have no knowledge in that department.

5. Post #45
    I love My Cunt Oven
    August 2010
    5,361 Posts
    Excellent animations. I am working on adding more models to the spawner. Simply adding the mdls and such to the tool's models folder didnt work. So my last question to you is (sorry to bother you again), will I have to decompile the desired models and somehow recompile them with the qc data (animations) from his working models?
    His models are on the UE rig and not the valve skeleton so decompiling them will likely fuck them up.

6. Post #46

October 2013
    5 Posts
    His models are on the UE rig and not the valve skeleton so decompiling them will likely fuck them up.
    You're right. Ive been trying for days and have only gotten gruesome results. I know someone has figured it out because I have seen other models performing the animations. Ill keep trying. Thanks for the input. It gives me some new ideas.

7. Post #47

October 2013
    5 Posts
    By the way, does anyone know the guy who created ME3 animations? I'd like to contact him directly and ask him for some advice on how to add more models to the spawner. I've been rigging and skinning and compiling and decompiling for weeks now with no success.