1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    396 Posts
    Porting of the Xnalara's Scenery of the Femsheps Quarter from ME3.

HDR version

Like the "Spencer Estate" this models have no physic, so i have added some brush work to made your pose much easily.

I have added too two spawn icons for find her much easily in your spawn menu.

You can turn off all the lights and the sprites.
    Just push on the right and the left of this lamp to turn off and on.

Result:

I have added a little thing for my signature

But you can remove it ingame if you want

More infos and pics Here.

Download:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/771smu3nw
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/femsheps_quarter.zip
    http://www.mediafire.com/?brlnraoc5mysa3v

Install: just extract the zip to your addons folder.

Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=127814245

Enjoy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Mapping King x 31Winner x 4Agree x 2Useful x 1Artistic x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    March 2011
    47 Posts
    The mapping GOD has delivered once again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,305 Posts
    I had no idea how fast this was going to be done when I requested it.
    All hail Ash
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    396 Posts
    Thx :D

Here is the official opening celebration:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Winner Winner x 9Funny Funny x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,629 Posts
    Any way we could get a non-dynamic light version so model lighting looks better?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    396 Posts

Result:
    You can added your own lights.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,629 Posts
    You can added your own lights.
    Sorry, I had forgotten that models don't have light bounces, my mistake!

8. Post #8
    I hide under your bed
    Dennab
    July 2011
    1,906 Posts
    You can added your own lights. You Can Added Your Own Lights *starts shaking violently* You Can Added Your Own Lights
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

9. Post #9
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,152 Posts
    You can added your own lights. You Can Added Your Own Lights *starts shaking violently* You Can Added Your Own Lights
    well judging by his tool gun english isnt his first language
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    I hide under your bed
    Dennab
    July 2011
    1,906 Posts
    I'm just fuckin around, i live with a bunch of french roommates and they talk basically the same as him.

If lighting doesn't work in the map then how did he get screens of it in the OP? Unless those are taken in ME3 in which case never mind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,305 Posts
    If lighting doesn't work in the map then how did he get screens of it in the OP? Unless those are taken in ME3 in which case never mind

You know! Try reading the OP. Here you turn off and on the lights in the entire cabin.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,426 Posts
    It works for SFM!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    396 Posts
    All the lights work perfectly. You have 2 versions of this Map a normal lights and a HDR lights. And if you dont like the render of this lights can turn all off.

About my English, I make the effort to speak your language, which is often not the case vice versa. Finally I do not think the importance of Facepunch was English grammar. But rather the sharing of creations of all nationalities. In all cases before playing teacher, trying to speak French as I speak English. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Ukraine Show Events Zing Zing x 5Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    Dennab
    July 2010
    13,851 Posts
    Boss job, E-A.

15. Post #15
    March 2011
    47 Posts
    I can model, pose and map, but Ash when I see your stuff I feel like such a noob. Damn this is fantastic sir, thanks for sharing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member

July 2012
    13 Posts
    Wow! Just Wow! You should do the Engine Room for some epic love scenes...everyone knows that's where the action goes down lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

17. Post #17

October 2009
    585 Posts
    Excellent stuff. Doubly liked for using Hardwell in the video!

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,623 Posts
    I don't play ME3. What's the difference between the maleshep and femshep quarters?

19. Post #19
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,305 Posts
    I don't play ME3. What's the difference between the maleshep and femshep quarters?
    Nothing. Femshep's cabin is just a term that followed since I who requested the map always play the female protagonist. No offense to gays, just the nature of things.
    For gays it can be the hot male Shepard's cabin. Who cares. It is what people like it to be. This is detail's we do not care to consider. Is unimportant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,623 Posts
    Nothing. Femshep's cabin is just a term that followed since I who requested the map always play the female protagonist. No offense to gays, just the nature of things.
    For gays it can be the hot male Shepard's cabin. Who cares. It is what people like it to be. This is detail's we do not care to consider. Is unimportant.
    I agree, but one way or another illegal immigrants are breaking the law.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    Dennab
    November 2007
    4,892 Posts
    lmao what the hell who said anything about gays

how about "shepard's cabin"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,623 Posts
    No offense to Mexicans though, just the nature of things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,305 Posts
    No offense to Mexicans though, just the nature of things.
    Yes no offense to Eskimos, or Indians, or what ever fucking race or ethnic belongings we are talking about.
    A complaint from the Asari's just arrived. The Normandy is now officially a racist spaceship.

I bet no one get that joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

24. Post #24
    January 2011
    901 Posts
    Y'know, I could've sworn I requested this. Still it's awesome as frak :) it's maybe a noob question but is the dancing in Gmod or SFM? I've never used SFM so who knows.

25. Post #25
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,305 Posts
    Y'know, I could've sworn I requested this. Still it's awesome as frak :) it's maybe a noob question but is the dancing in Gmod or SFM? I've never used SFM so who knows.
    It is made in Gmod using ME3 Animations. You will also need Easy Animation Tool for it to work.
    Search them in Workshop.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,160 Posts
    Playing male shepard makes you gay now?

What i don't even understand what your trying to say here.

Awesome map anway, don't know why you didn't just call it shepards cabin though. I don't think there is a diffrence between male and female shepards quarters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,305 Posts
    Playing male shepard makes you gay now?
    Oh you know! Men in tight uniforms and... Nah just kidding. Not saying that at all.
    I just like looking at a female ass waggling it's way through the game. Nothing more to it.

Playing male Shepard makes you no more gay than it makes me a pervert posing nude female models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #28
    I love My Cunt Oven
    August 2010
    5,367 Posts
    Wait wait wait. How did he get the ME3 animations to work in GMod?

29. Post #29
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,305 Posts
    Wait wait wait. How did he get the ME3 animations to work in GMod?
    Search ME3 Animations on workshop. You will also need Easy Animation Tool for it to work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    I love My Cunt Oven
    August 2010
    5,367 Posts
    Tanks.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    545 Posts
    This map is beautiful in game :O

You did a fine job my good sir :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    396 Posts
    Thank you ;)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,940 Posts
    I'm not trying to be a nag but would it be possible to upload this to the workshop?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34

November 2012
    24 Posts
    omg ! O_O i love it ^^ thanks alots for this map
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    396 Posts
    Thx

I'm not trying to be a nag but would it be possible to upload this to the workshop?
    I have try but apparently the workshop (workshopper v1.0) for garry's mod dont work.

36. Post #36

March 2013
    4 Posts
    Heya Evil-ash

Maybe you can help me out.
    I am DESPERATELY trying to get the CIC deck of the normandy into 3Ds Max 2012.

I have manages to extract all the parts using umodel, but they are all on their own and seem to default to Max's origin when I import them (0,0,0) and also dont seem to have all the textures.

I have also managed to get a full scene in .3ds format from ME3Explorer, but this has no texture or maps applied to it.

was hoping i could somehow use these 2 methods together to get one scene in max... but with missing textures I can seem to get it right.

can you give me any assistance?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    396 Posts
    No. If you dont have all the textures, i dont know how i can help you.

Done --> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=127814245

38. Post #38
    January 2012
    2 Posts

Result:

What about SFM? How do I turn it off in SFM?

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    396 Posts
    Sorry i dont know, i dont use SFM.

40. Post #40

October 2013
    5 Posts
    It is made in Gmod using ME3 Animations. You will also need Easy Animation Tool for it to work.
    Search them in Workshop.
    Sorry to bring up such an old topic, but I recently bought GMod mainly because of the ME3 animations, but they have been removed from the steam workshop long ago and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I was hoping you could give me some advice as to how to acquire such a great set of animations.