1. Post #41
    Place a message on my profile stating how you feel towards me. (obligatory: scriptkiddy destroyer)
    March 2012
    4,362 Posts
    hahahahahahahahahah 4chan you never cease to amuse me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Mentally incapable of sticking to one avatar
    January 2007
    5,710 Posts
    how did i just realise
    Kim Jong Un Gas Chambers

Damn im slow.
    Did you not read the OP right under the picture?

3. Post #43
    how did i just realise
    Kim Jong Un Gas Chambers

Damn im slow.
    Did you also notice that the first name of the top three contenders spell
    "Kim Jon Un"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    April 2011
    5,339 Posts
    That's amazing.

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,576 Posts
    and a competition to have Taylor Swift perform at a school for free.

The school 4chan decided to support was Bostonís Horace Mann School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, one of the oldest public schools of its kind in the county. The school was ultimately disqualified due to the way it received votes, but still received some great consolation prizes.

Swift herself gave the school a personal donation of $10,000, which was matched by the sponsors, as well as American Greetings and CoverGirl. Plus, VH1ís Save the Music program donated a fifth $10,000 gift in order to buy musical instruments for Horace Mann students.
    Oh wow, that's kinda dickish but way too hilarious at the same time. I guess that's what 4chan is best at. I love how it turned out well in the end with all the donations for the school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    6,980 Posts
    haha Undocumented Immigrants are third

they bring the best herbal products

7. Post #47
    June 2010
    765 Posts
    I love it when people can get together and accomplish things they couldn't alone.

Reminds me of when those 3 countries gained independence by thousands of people holding hands to make one linked chain of people spanning across those 3 countries. It's amazing what unity can do. Power comes in numbers.
    Those countries were Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. August 23, 1989. Never forget.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,066 Posts
    users of 4chanís /b/ imageboardóa random forum where people regularly post violent and sexual content
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Dennab
    July 2012
    4,118 Posts
    Those countries were Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. August 23, 1989. Never forget.
    The only reason Russia gave in is because these countries were useless to have anyway.

10. Post #50
    August 2011
    363 Posts
    I think they should turn around and desert it, it's getting hijacked every other year.
    But you think they'd just run around and hurt us?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    February 2010
    555 Posts

2012 Never forget

Obama seems to find it funny too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,862 Posts
    How do they even go about being this organized. This boggles my mind.
    Usually scripts. A while back they tried to get a German McDonald's to create a "McMoot" /b/urger, and they had a really simple script you could run in the background to just keep voting for the burgers 4chan made up.

The 9gag burger quickly gained around 32,000 votes, putting it in first place by nearly 29,000 votes. Not to be out done, 4chan users concocted their own burger, named after moot, 4chanís creator. The McMoot fell far behind the Mc9gag in its early stages. However, a Twitter user by the name of Matheusavs28 created a votescript for 4chan to use. Within days, the McMoot had surpassed the Mc9gag by well over 100,000 votes. The contest clearly stated that the top 20 burgers would be chosen and then tested, so for 4chan to insure dominance, they created 20 new burgers. Each burger surpassed the 9gag burger by about 20-30 thousand votes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 22Funny Funny x 4 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,013 Posts
    The only reason Russia gave in is because these countries were useless to have anyway.
    no it was pretty much becacuse russia was going down the road towards shitting and collapsing on itself.

now they're on their good way to assimilate those balts though.

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2008
    5,108 Posts
    Usually scripts. A while back they tried to get a German McDonald's to create a "McMoot" /b/urger, and they had a really simple script you could run in the background to just keep voting for the burgers 4chan made up.

The 9gag burger quickly gained around 32,000 votes, putting it in first place by nearly 29,000 votes. Not to be out done, 4chan users concocted their own burger, named after moot, 4chanís creator. The McMoot fell far behind the Mc9gag in its early stages. However, a Twitter user by the name of Matheusavs28 created a votescript for 4chan to use. Within days, the McMoot had surpassed the Mc9gag by well over 100,000 votes. The contest clearly stated that the top 20 burgers would be chosen and then tested, so for 4chan to insure dominance, they created 20 new burgers. Each burger surpassed the 9gag burger by about 20-30 thousand votes.
    I was refering more to the organization of all the names into KJUGASCHAMBERS. But I suppose it's just an elaboration of that. Thanks

15. Post #55
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,817 Posts
    Its amazing what they can do when they're bored.

They suck at doing serious shit, but only an act of God can stop them from doing comedy gold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    4,308 Posts
    Its amazing what they can do when they're bored.

They suck at doing serious shit, but only an act of God can stop them from doing comedy gold.
    They did get someone fired for pissing on food afaik.

17. Post #57
    If the mods approve of this title they hereby admit that they are all massive faggots
    October 2009
    9,617 Posts
    They did get someone fired for pissing on food afaik.
    And went full-csi to report animal and child abusers to the police, protested scientology, performed numerous other acts of social activism, targeted the MPAA after the MPAA performed cyberattacks on Pirate bay, etc etc etc

They've done lots of good things, but they're not one person and not a set organization either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,115 Posts
    Plus, VH1ís Save the Music program donated a fifth $10,000 gift in order to buy musical instruments for Horace Mann students.
    Wait, what?

19. Post #59
    May 2010
    276 Posts
    oGs MC burger is pretty funny.

20. Post #60
    Dennab
    September 2012
    505 Posts
    Jim okay.

edit: Sorry.

Jim, not okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)