1. Post #41
    "Yeah my dog sleeps near my feet. sometimes i squeeze her with my legs and she farts."
    March 2010
    5,592 Posts
    untrue

i'm gay and I shoot people all the time
    okay Judas is the only gay person in the world that's pro-gun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    /////////
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,866 Posts
    okay Judas is the only gay person in the world that's pro-gun.
    if you didn't notice my edit, here's the list you asked for

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/01/th...ho-hates-guns/

3. Post #43
    April 2010
    2,366 Posts
    wouldn't call 1 month ago "recent" enough for it to have any connection.

4. Post #44
    "Yeah my dog sleeps near my feet. sometimes i squeeze her with my legs and she farts."
    March 2010
    5,592 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,368 Posts
    give me a list of well-known men that are against gun rights.
    Micheal Moore?

Uhhhhh, yeah. Not really a man but still.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #46
    Starpluck? More like StarFUCK!!
    September 2008
    11,374 Posts
    give me a list of well-known men that are against gun rights.
    Barack Obama.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bahrain Show Events Funny Funny x 28Zing Zing x 5 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    I meant people, not entire organizations.
    Read all the list

8. Post #48
    FPS Russia is a driving force in the pro-gun movement concerning youth.
    I certainly hope not, he's a really bad example of firearms safety.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 58Funny Funny x 5 (list)

9. Post #49
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    Micheal Moore?

Uhhhhh, yeah. Not really a man but still.
    He identifies as a man, has a penis, referred to as he, he's a man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    March 2010
    5,592 Posts
    everyone's gay but me >:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 22Dumb x 6Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,368 Posts
    He identifies as a man, has a penis, referred to as he, he's a man.
    You got a source on that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    April 2009
    19,968 Posts
    why would you kill your own manager
    I'm not saying he did, I'm saying he might have.

I wasn't saying there was proof that FPS killed him, just that the possibility is out there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

13. Post #53
    /////////
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,866 Posts
    I'm not saying he did, I'm saying he might have.

I wasn't saying there was proof that FPS killed him, just that the possibility is out there.
    there's also the possibility that you killed him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25Zing Zing x 4Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,070 Posts
    It was either one of FPSRussia's Mannicans that he slaughters, or a Russian mob boss got sick of the fake accent, thinking he was being mocked, because any mob boss knows the best way to ruin someone, is by going after people close to you, instead of you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

15. Post #55
    March 2010
    5,592 Posts
    So after reading through that list, i found an awfully lot of women and gays in there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,847 Posts
    The term 'gun rights' makes me chuckle. Obviously invented to make people feel victimised.
    How so? It's civil rights of gun ownership, what else are you going to call it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #57
    /////////
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,866 Posts
    So after reading through that list, i found an awfully lot of women and gays in there
    list 5 gays on that list

18. Post #58
    I watched a stream of a video game so that means I'm an authority on it!
    May 2007
    5,125 Posts
    Guns are safe, for fuck sakes they have a button on it called the fucking "Safety"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

19. Post #59
    April 2009
    19,968 Posts
    there's also the possibility that you killed him
    Point taken, I'll be shutting up now.

20. Post #60
    Trans genders are gays with mental dis orders
    Dennab
    January 2012
    3,881 Posts
    I didn't even realize that FPSRussia was the third most popular youtube channel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 38Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,526 Posts
    I didn't even realize that FPSRussia was the third most popular youtube channel.
    me neither
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #62
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,157 Posts
    Um..yikes.

23. Post #63
    DID I MENTION I PLAY BANJO
    July 2010
    7,502 Posts
    Guns are safe, for fuck sakes they have a button on it called the fucking "Safety"
    Yeah but the safety won't always save you. You could drop it with the safety on and it could still fire. I took my hunter's safety course and that's what they taught us.

24. Post #64
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,961 Posts
    Point taken, I'll be shutting up now.
    So... you're not denying you did it, then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    How so? It's civil rights of gun ownership, what else are you going to call it?
    Mainly the connotations around "rights".

Like, trying to elevate it to somewhere as inalienable as things like free speech or freedom of assembly, as though its regarded universally, even though barely any countries have gun "rights" the way America does them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 12Zing x 2Dumb x 1Funny x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,526 Posts
    Yeah but the safety won't always save you. You could drop it with the safety on and it could still fire. I took my hunter's safety course and that's what they taught us.
    way to take sarcasm literally
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,621 Posts
    I dunno guys, the whole "gunshot to the head" thing makes me think this probably wasn't an anti-gun nutcase.

I mean, how much sense would that make. It'd be like Jack Thompson coming over to your house and unlocking all achievements on your videogames.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 23Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    April 2009
    19,968 Posts
    So... you're not denying you did it, then?
    You know to much...

29. Post #69
    July 2010
    7,502 Posts
    way to take sarcasm literally
    Uh buddy, I don't think sarcasm transfers well over text.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

30. Post #70
    I know nothing about you but fuck it here's a title
    December 2005
    1,783 Posts
    Two in less than 7 days? That's pretty strange indeed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,775 Posts
    Wouldn't surprise me if this had something to do with how he got his hands on all this crazy excessive weaponry. Shady sources took their toll perhaps?

32. Post #72
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,937 Posts
    I certainly hope not, he's a really bad example of firearms safety.
    He also shoots without ear protection because he claims to be able to close his ears. He's not just unsafe, he's an idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

33. Post #73
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    Uh buddy, I don't think sarcasm transfers well over text.
    It transfers over text just fine.....

As for transferring to certain types of people however, welp....

34. Post #74
    July 2010
    7,502 Posts

As for transferring to certain types of people however, welp....
    I'm dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #75
    March 2010
    5,592 Posts
    Alright, i give up, Judas. To be honest you beat me as soon as you showed me that list of people. I was just trying to keep stirring the shit.

(User was banned for this post ("Admitting to trolling + massive ban history" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Funny Funny x 7 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,526 Posts
    Alright, i give up, Judas. To be honest you beat me as soon as you showed me that list of people. I was just trying to keep stirring the shit.
    was going to say stop trolling but thanks for admitting it <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,843 Posts
    Well, the statement in question had "for fuck's sake", which is a statement you probably want to avoid if you're trying to be sarcastic as it connotes sincerity. It's an easy mistake to think it was a genuine statement.

Easy, but not forgiveable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,877 Posts
    It was pretty obvious that was your intention from the start.
    And it was fun as shit while it lasted.

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    I'm confused here. Is the guy who actually does the videos the one who was murdered, or his manager?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

40. Post #80
    Wouldn't surprise me if this had something to do with how he got his hands on all this crazy excessive weaponry. Shady sources took their toll perhaps?
    The weapons he uses are all legal within the US, it just takes a lot of paperwork to own some of them. But you don't need to do any of that just to shoot them. Almost all of the guns he's used on the show have been lent to him.

Edited:

I'm confused here. Is the guy who actually does the videos the one who was murdered, or his manager?
    Like the title says, his manager was killed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)