1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    16,775 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,498 Posts
    Why isn't Biden hounding news stations for making the shooters out to be anti-heroes? If he's going after the NRA and the video game industry, then why not all media? He could at least be consistent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,601 Posts
    Why isn't Biden hounding news stations for making the shooters out to be anti-heroes? If he's going after the NRA and the video game industry, then why not all media? He could at least be consistent.
    I don't think they want to kick yet another hive at this point, that of freedom of the press. Although it's very much an issue.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,453 Posts
    Somehow I doubt Biden would be calling them in for a meeting if he didn't already have a preconception that they were part of the problem. It's gonna be Jack Thompson and Hillary Clinton all over again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    5,415 Posts
    This is essentially a politically charged childish blame game, the NRA are just looking to detract attention from themselves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Watching the world burn is my hobby.
    February 2005
    23,153 Posts
    Calling out to video games about gun shootings is like calling out to Hot Wheels because of vehicular homicides.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,719 Posts
    Holy shit the comments on that video are fucking crazy.
    groundhog2008 posted:
    PRESIDENT OBAMA: IF CONGRESS DOES NOT PASS YOUR AUTHORATATIVE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SERIOUS GUN* CONTROL LEGISLATION, IT IS YOUR DUTY AS OUR PRESIDENT, WHO VOTED FOR YOU, TO LEGISLATE BY WAY OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS!!!! SIGNED: THE AMERICA PEOPLE
    PaxAeterna7 posted:
    WHY JUDAIC TERRORISTS WHO OCCUPY THE LAND OF PALESTINE DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE THESE YOUTUBE VIDEOS:
    (HD) (SHOCKING) Israeli Terrorism and the Talmud
    No War for Israel in Syria and Iran !
    The Insanity of Christian Zionism!
    The Outrageous Racist Hypocrisy of Israel and World Zionism!
    Trayvon Martin Real Racism and the ZioMedia
    "Most Jews do not like to admit* it, but our God is Lucifer and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive." - Harold Wallace Rosenthal 1976.
    Danny Hunt posted:
    Repetitive Suggestions
    The only evidence that I have is repetitive suggestions and not violence from cartoons, movies, books, etc.
    1. repetitive suggestion to kill or hang yourself when depressed.
    2. repetitive suggestion to "hit back" through gun violence when abused, isolated and censored by organized crime* to become "visible".
    Criminal harassment and mobbing participants Influence of the Mind, repetitive suggestion.

I Influence of the Mind - influence of the mind is a suicide factor that deals with repetitive suggestions, increasing suicide factors to push a person to suicide, and steps or patterns that lead to suicide. It is similar for rage shooting factors but with the intention of pushing a person to commit a rage shooting and different ideas or I Ideation of being seen when isolated and abused through organized crime.
    Rage Shooting Factors found at* Psychological Harassment Information Association
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    7,612 Posts
    Holy shit the comments on that video are fucking crazy.
    what the fuck

how do they even think
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)