1. Post #1

January 2013
    7,611 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 27Funny Funny x 7Late Late x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,762 Posts
    My word.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

3. Post #3
    35GB for the tools to mod/make one of the notably biggest games around doesn't seem that bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,706 Posts
    Pretty cool. I can't wait to see what mods get churned out... provided enough people remember this game to give it a decent-sized modding community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,692 Posts
    bigger size + not consumer friendly will eventually bring out some great things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,118 Posts
    Jesus christ... Kinda makes me glad I finally got around to buying the game a few weeks ago. Still haven't gotten around to actually playing it yet though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Trans genders are gays with mental dis orders
    Dennab
    January 2012
    3,881 Posts
    I have 1tb dedicated to steam and it's pretty much filled to the point where I can't download modding tools for rage =(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    April 2011
    2,636 Posts
    John Carmack is a bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    35GB for the tools to mod/make one of the notably biggest games around doesn't seem that bad.
    It's actually not even 30mb, or at least thats how big the update it just made was.
    Unless I'm missing something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,777 Posts
    Sadly 2 years too late

This won't be that popular IMO, especailly with the high bar of entry, the fact that you need a render farm to compile maps, and that nobody ended up liking rage enough for modding to even potentually explode for it

Still though it'll be awesome to see if one guy still manages to make something cool. ID tech 5 is a neat little engine, it just had kinks to it that weren't largely solved until very late in RAGE's lifespan, and not to mention the only game that has used ID tech 5 so far as been RAGE (a largely average shooter at best).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 4 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,369 Posts
    12GB RAM recommended, time to upgrade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,982 Posts
    how long do you think until someone remakes Doom 3 in it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,924 Posts
    It's actually not even 30mb, or at least thats how big the update it just made was.
    Unless I'm missing something.
    it is a separate downloadable tool

14. Post #14
    Cue Helm's Deep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2010
    2,069 Posts
    Cue Helm's Deep
    A map based on Aliens, 2 player coop as you kill dozens of aliens with a full arsenal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)