1. Post #1
    Ott
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    2,399 Posts
    I use this to get the Steam overlay in Rust. I've only tried it on Google Chrome, but I don't see why you don't have Google Chrome in the first place. Let's begin.

Step 1:
    Add your browser to Steam

Step 2:
    Rename it to what ever you like

Step 3:
    Launch it from steam and go to www.playrust.com/play/

Step 4:
    Switch to fullscreen mode

Step 5:
    Enjoy!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    PENISCORP DIRECTOR
    August 2007
    3,110 Posts
    I don't see how this is useful though - you can just alt-tab back and forth?

3. Post #3

January 2012
    4 Posts
    Overlay is transparant. Plus, you can have both chats and the web browser on 1 screen with a single shift+tab.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    379 Posts
    One suggestion since Rust isn't the only Full-screen capable browser game out there in my Steam Library.

I modified mine to this:
    Code:
    "C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" "http://www.playrust.com/play" --new-window
    Doing this will force Google Chrome to launch Rust in a new window, no need to type in URL.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)