1. Post #4241
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    7,045 Posts
    Apparently Westeros has a drinking age. Wew lad, just incredible. Who came up with that one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #4242
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,893 Posts
    Loved the episode. I wish I hadn't read the leaks though, but it should still be interesting as the leaks didn't go into every characters plot.

The Frey massacre was awesome, finally some redemption, I wonder if the show will go into any detail of who gets Riverun and the Twins now that the male Frey line is extinguished. Edmure is still in play mayhaps?    

Sandor and the brotherhood without banners was my favourite part, hands down "You bald cunt"
    the look on Sandors face was priceless once he realises the undead threat. I still didn't fully get the mountain reference, it seems like it's just talking about the geography, but I'm getting hype regadless.
    Beric talking about his purpose.. I think he will sacrifice himself to bring someone back from the dead like in the books, like that is why Rhlor keeps him around, it's his sole purpose. Jon? Maybe Sandor? Cleganebowl would be even cooler if both of the brothers were undead.  

Leaked script spoilers:
       Thoros mentions a bear, sounds like a bit of a foreshadowing of his fate indeed.   

Continued episode 1 spoilers:
       The wight giants are absolutely terrifying, I think it's there to remind us that not only humans might be raised from the dead to serve the nights king   

Howland gets name dropped, I really hope he shows up this season to proclaim Jon's ancestry.

The new maester annoyed me a bit, sure he believes Sam but the fact that he thinks the wall will keep them safe and his reluctance to lift a finger to help Sam is disappointing.    

I wonder if Alys Karstark will get married off to a wildling, seems unlikely though with Tormund swooning over Brienne. Although he would make some fierce ginger babies with Alys.   

Cersei is getting more awful to look at every season, didn't think her face could contort into an even more terrible frown. Nothing positive to say about Euron, apart from the fact that I like his swagger. Nothing like the absolute psychotic god syndrome wielding maniac like in the books though.

Ed Sheeran wasn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, yeah I recognised hin right away but he seemed to mesh well with the other Lannister soldiers. I'm glad Arya didn't kill them in the end, she realised these are just boys doing what they are told to do.   

Could probably keep rambling on about every scene but it will be enough for now.

3. Post #4243
    November 2012
    6,240 Posts
    I've just saw the premier.

I don't know what to think yet, mainly because I may be heavily influenced by my excitement for the return of the series. Suffice to say, it was an enjoyable episode all in all.

I have some sore points I'd like to discuss, though. They are pretty minor, mind you:

1)    The montage about Sam serving at the Citadel was, in my opinion, edited in a way that doesn't quite fit in a fantasy TV series. Also, althought it was funny and allowed us to catch up with Sam, it went on longer than necessary   .

2) What the hell did they do to Euron Greyjoy. I didn't read the books, but it's my understanding that there Euron is portrayed as the prototype of the evily dashing pirate captain with a high amount of cunningness. In this episode, Euron looks indistinguishable from your average random mook, talks like he's high or something and looks like he just found a job at the local gay strip club.

3)    Ending basically every episode with Danerys performing an almost mute crowning moment of awesome while an epic orchestral schore goes on in the background has become predictable and is seriously starting to break my balls and diminishing my appreciation towards the character   .

I'm definitely looking forward to the next episodes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

4. Post #4244
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    9,948 Posts
    Alright episode.

Wasn't Daenerys risking a lot going just with her advisors and a couple of soldiers to the castle? Maybe they sent scouts in advance but it really looked like if Lannisters hid inside the castle Dany would be fucked hard.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #4245
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    8,736 Posts
    Alright episode.

Wasn't Daenerys risking a lot going just with her advisors and a couple of soldiers to the castle? Maybe they sent scouts in advance but it really looked like if Lannisters hid inside the castle Dany would be fucked hard.   
    Dany is a strong, independent dragon mom who don't need no scouts, or guards, or anything of that sort, all she needs is a healthy helping of plot armor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #4246
    IDIOT WHO IS NEVER FUNNY AND CANT UNDER STAND WHEN NOT WANTED
    September 2006
    10,007 Posts
    The fuck was with the    Lannister soldiers asking some random girl to sit and share food around the fire? Soldiers have always been portrayed as savage cunts in this show, so seeing this happen was a bit odd. Would have felt more like GoT if the soldiers started whistling and telling Arya to polish off their meat, or asking her what the fuck she was looking at as she rode past. I kept expecting Arya to kill em all for being Lannisters, but it just boiled down to Mr Googly Eyes telling everyone about how much he misses daddy, and Ed Sheeran tagging along just because   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

7. Post #4247
    January 2011
    779 Posts
       Jon Snow, the Feminist Icon   

pretty good episode

8. Post #4248
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,604 Posts
    Man, this was a thoroughly 'alright' episode, I thought. The best moments of the episode relied solely on hype and seeing characters talk about shit they hadn't mentioned before now (like white walkers). I still enjoyed watching it but I'm dreading some of the shit that is to come.

Also fuck Sansa. I'm not alone in this, right? For some reason her behavior really bugged me this episode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #4249
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    8,736 Posts
    The fuck was with the    Lannister soldiers asking some random girl to sit and share food around the fire? Soldiers have always been portrayed as savage cunts in this show, so seeing this happen was a bit odd. Would have felt more like GoT if the soldiers started whistling and telling Arya to polish off their meat, or asking her what the fuck she was looking at as she rode past. I kept expecting Arya to kill em all for being Lannisters, but it just boiled down to Mr Googly Eyes telling everyone about how much he misses daddy, and Ed Sheeran tagging along just because   
       Well I think you basically got the gist of it. We see soldiers a lot of the time in a hostile environment where they're set off and aggressive. This was a small group of (and the most essential detail) pretty much boys who were being sent to do basically a shit task. Most of them likely weren't older than their early 20s, and they were already tired of getting jerked all over the continent. Idk about you but I'd sure as hell rather spend time with my wife and kid or go fishing with my dad than deal with the worst type of people in the world and have a high chance of just dying. Had the soldiers been older or been people like Gregor Clegane y'know, Arya probably would've gotten the "polish off their meat" bit   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 10Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #4250
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,604 Posts
    The Ed Sheeran scene was fine, I think you guys are letting the fact the you recognize him bias your viewing way too heavily. Other than his singing at the opening he was basically non existent, the guy who made the blackberry wine and the dude with the kid had way more dialogue and presence. Sure he was in some shots, but who cares? You wouldn't say that about any other random character caught in a shot.
    Well it was a pretty odd premise for a scene to begin with and stuck out pretty badly. These soldiers were pretty uncharacteristically nice, even if that was the point.

And not to be too hard on the guy, but Ed Sheeran isn't that good of an actor, based off the few lines he had in this. He didn't really change his natural voice much so it stuck out to me really badly. But that wasn't the worst scene in the episode to me, it was actually pretty nice and cozy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #4251
    September 2006
    10,007 Posts
       Well I think you basically got the gist of it. We see soldiers a lot of the time in a hostile environment where they're set off and aggressive. This was a small group of (and the most essential detail) pretty much boys who were being sent to do basically a shit task. Most of them likely weren't older than their early 20s, and they were already tired of getting jerked all over the continent. Idk about you but I'd sure as hell rather spend time with my wife and kid or go fishing with my dad than deal with the worst type of people in the world and have a high chance of just dying. Had the soldiers been older or been people like Gregor Clegane y'know, Arya probably would've gotten the "polish off their meat" bit   
    I don't see what it did to further the plot, I'm just gonna accept it due to the fact I'm sure it'll play a role in later episodes. If it was literally just filler for no reason than to give Arya another scene, then fuck that noise.

This episode was alright, nothing special about it. But the insanely jacked up production values made it a really nice thing to watch. That being said, the black on black on black theme is getting a bit lacklustre. And Cersei's removal of the Kingsguard, and instead replacing them with Black Goombas still doesn't sit well with me.

And Dany has gone all black now as well. As has the Greyjoys. Nights Watch. Feel like there's far too much black.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

12. Post #4252
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,604 Posts
    Euron's get up really stuck out to me and I'm not sure if it's in a good way or a bad way yet.

Edited:

Alright episode.

I'm not suuuper versed into all the nuances of the current political climate in westeros atm, but why was the castle abandoned anyway? I was surprised to see that literally no one was there. Wouldn't it be super easy for the Lannisters to take, and advantageous if they knew Dany was on her way? Has this crucial fortress really been abandoned all this time?   

13. Post #4253
    September 2006
    10,007 Posts
    Euron's get up really stuck out to me and I'm not sure if it's in a good way or a bad way yet.

Edited:

I'm not suuuper versed into all the nuances of the current political climate in westeros atm, but why was the castle abandoned anyway? I was surprised to see that literally no one was there. Wouldn't it be super easy for the Lannisters to take, and advantageous if they knew Dany was on her way? Has this crucial fortress really been abandoned all this time?   
       It was the castle of the Targaryens, but was abandoned after the Rebellion since the Targaryens were all but wiped out. Seems odd that something that would have been the main castle of such an important kingdom would be completely abandoned, and AFAIK it's only been 20 years or so since the rebellion. Did seem a tad odd.

As for why there was no one there waiting in ambush, Jaime and Cersei went over it. They had enemies all over the place, so I doubt they had the men to send in any reasonable amount of force. 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8 (list)

14. Post #4254
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,387 Posts
    i didn't know who ed sheeran is...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

15. Post #4255
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,604 Posts
       It was the seat of the Targaryens, but was abandoned after the Rebellion since the Targaryens were all but wiped out. Seems odd that something that would have been the main seat of such an important kingdom would be completely abandoned, and AFAIK it's only been 20 years or so since the rebellion. Did seem a tad odd.

As for why there was no one there waiting in ambush, Jaime and Cersei went over it. They had enemies all over the place, so I doubt they had the men to send in any reasonable amount of force. 

I thought it was held very recently by Stannis? I understand that he left it in a hurry too but I half expected some skeleton crew of Stannis' to still be sticking around. I dunno, it seemed awfully convenient to me that Dany had her ancestral home to land on uncontested.    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

16. Post #4256
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    35,143 Posts
    Yeah

That planning room with the map has been seen before with Stannis.   

Unless they just reused the set.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #4257
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,573 Posts
    Yeah

That's intentional. It's Dragonstone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

18. Post #4258
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    9,619 Posts
        I thought it was held very recently by Stannis? I understand that he left it in a hurry too but I half expected some skeleton crew of Stannis' to still be sticking around. I dunno, it seemed awfully convenient to me that Dany had her ancestral home to land on uncontested.    
        Well he packed up his entire family and took them to the wall and all of his men too. Without any nobility in the castle, why bother holding it?    

19. Post #4259
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,272 Posts
        Well he packed up his entire family and took them to the wall and all of his men too. Without any nobility in the castle, why bother holding it?    
       Also, why bother holding a castle at all instead of sending a few more men to the wall? If the wall falls, a single castle won't hold either.   

20. Post #4260
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    19,915 Posts
    Yeah

...It was in the recap.

21. Post #4261
    January 2009
    1,364 Posts
        Arya was going to kill them because they were Lannister men but she didn't because she realized they're not all evil, ambitious, psychopaths. Maybe next episode we'll see her kill them but I'm pretty sure that was the point of the scene, as well as getting fangirls to go nuts at the sight of Ed Sheeran.    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

22. Post #4262
    Dennab
    July 2016
    2,164 Posts
    "they're bitter, angry little people. all they know is how to steal thing they can't build or grow themselves"
    us! he's talking about us!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

23. Post #4263
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,820 Posts
    S07E01

"How do you think it ended for them?"   

"With death."   

I love the Hounds frankness about everything. He's so grounded compared to almost everyone else in the show. Continues to be my favorite character in the whole series.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

24. Post #4264
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    6,740 Posts
    Yeah

Just after they enter the castle Daenerys rips down a flag with Stannis his crest on it (Deer/elk). So its not reused assets.   

Because its a friggin castle. Even the neighboring family would have sent a small detachment there to at least hold it. Those things mean power.
    It being empty is very cheap writing if you ask me. 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

25. Post #4265
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,729 Posts
       Just after they enter the castle Daenerys rips down a flag with Stannis his crest on it (Deer/elk). So its not reused assets.   

Because its a friggin castle. Even the neighboring family would have sent a small detachment there to at least hold it. Those things mean power.
    It being empty is very cheap writing if you ask me. 

Does Dragonstone actually have any value to a new host who doesn't have the man power to run it? I mean, it was Targaryen, then Baratheon, then empty for 3 years after Stannis went north to help at the wall. I doubt a minor house would have the resources to maintain something that size, not even accounting for the fact that it looks like it was built on a desolate chunk of rock with no fertile soil or plant life, save for the moss on the walls.

I don't think it's a stretch. Couple that with some myths and stories that probably spawned with the surrounding communities about dragons, shadow demon monster abortion things, etc. I'm sure people weren't rushing to live there. 

26. Post #4266
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    8,097 Posts
    S07E01

I think the soldier scene is also suppose to represent how their enthusiasm and loyalty for their house has waned as well. Hence why Arya can just chill talk about killing the queen and everyone can laugh about it.

They just don't care anymore, everyone worth serving has been killed. They've been fighting a bullshit war only for more wars getting ready to pop up in its place. It shows how fucked Cersei really is because she commands no loyalty. This isn't the same murder happy army we saw a few seasons ago. 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

27. Post #4267
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,272 Posts
    S07E01

I think the soldier scene is also suppose to represent how their enthusiasm and loyalty for their house has waned as well. Hence why Arya can just chill talk about killing the queen and everyone can laugh about it.

They just don't care anymore, everyone worth serving has been killed. They've been fighting a bullshit war only for more wars getting ready to pop up in its place. It shows how fucked Cersei really is because she commands no loyalty. This isn't the same murder happy army we saw a few seasons ago. 

I don't think they took it seriously.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

28. Post #4268
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,528 Posts
    Full Disclosure, this article I'm linking has a Click Bait Title and has spoilers (I guess): But it is pretty interesting (Huffington Post).

For those who don't want to click (understandably):    Sansa is wearing her hair identically to how Cersei used to, while she's confronting Jon about leadership and such and he says “You almost sound as if you admire her”   

I totally missed it and think it is really cool given the context and all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #4269
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    6,128 Posts
    Ehhh thats really reaching. It's pretty much clickbait trash.

The general style is popular in the show(shes even had it before season 7). Marge even wore her hair in the same style   

30. Post #4270
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,847 Posts
       that cleganemoment with the skeletons in the old farm hit me right in the feels

hope he found some solace in burying them 

31. Post #4271
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,282 Posts
    [S7E1]

Euron looked like he just got done playing a gig with U2    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #4272
    Dennab
    July 2016
    2,164 Posts
    I'd like to think that    all the cunt vet soldiers have died off or are promoted beyond camping in some forest, and those were fairly fresh farmboys. just your local, good willing people drafted into "someone elses war"   

Edited:

I don't see what it did to further the plot, I'm just gonna accept it due to the fact I'm sure it'll play a role in later episodes. If it was literally just filler for no reason than to give Arya another scene, then fuck that noise.
       What's so bad about showing some depth? That scene was brilliant. It showed us, the viewers, that not all soldiers are savage cunts and that they're humans with families and goals too. And it made Arya remember the very same fact, which is a nice change of pace for her after murder and betrayal over and over.

The scene portrayed the world more in depth, more realistically. It basically encompassed all GoT was about in the first place, I really don't get why you hate it so much.  

Edited:

Especially considering he personally really disliked the castle, and felt that he had been wronged by Robert (who denied Stannis their ancestral home, Storm's end, after he failed to catch and kill the remaining Targaryens during/after the Rebellion)  

Edited:

Does Dragonstone actually have any value to a new host who doesn't have the man power to run it? I mean, it was Targaryen, then Baratheon, then empty for 3 years after Stannis went north to help at the wall. I doubt a minor house would have the resources to maintain something that size, not even accounting for the fact that it looks like it was built on a desolate chunk of rock with no fertile soil or plant life, save for the moss on the walls.

I don't think it's a stretch. Couple that with some myths and stories that probably spawned with the surrounding communities about dragons, shadow demon monster abortion things, etc. I'm sure people weren't rushing to live there. 

Pretty sure that In-Universe, dragon stone is pretty much regarded as unimportant, 'filler' castle. Apart from the historical significance of it being the Targaryen stronghold before Aegon invaded Westeros, and other than its impressive architecture, it holds no significance. It's an island, somewhat far away from the mainland, it's a bitch to supply, and it can't even support itself (the island dragonstone bears no crops)

essentially it's a money drain, a lot more trouble than its worth in turbulent times such as the ones westeros finds itself in, unless there was a pressing, significant strategic advantage (like it has for Dany now, or had for stannis before losing his fleet; or say if Essos planned an invasion it'd be a crucial naval defensive spot)

Dragonstone island produces no significant crops (such as wheat or barley), nor can it sustain livestock farming (such as cattle and pigs).[1] The surrounding waters of Blackwater Bay are plentiful enough with fish - the main food source that can be locally obtained by the island's inhabitants.[2]

Large amounts of dragonglass can be found on Dragonstone, but it isn't a precious or even particularly useful material, being too brittle to make weapons and too sharp to use in building. Otherwise, the only significant advantage of holding Dragonstone island is its strategic position, guarding the entrance to Blackwater Bay and King's Landing.[3]
    So yeah, unless you are preparing to attack (or defend) Kings Landing (which is exactly what     Daenerys    , Aegon and Stannis did) it's rather useless. And in order to even consider doing so, you'd need a huge army and fleet/dragons in the first place. In which case you could probably just invade from the mainland anyway (not to mention that if you do in fact have an army that huge, you probably already have a castle).

tl;dr: Dragonstone has very few, specialized uses from a strategic point of view, and given the context it's not entirely unbelievable for it to be abandoned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #4273
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    4,014 Posts
    I wonder if this is anything? The blue/red theme made me think it was related to winter/summer.
    Neat, it's based on a persian diagram of lunar eclipses from the 1000s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 14 (list)

34. Post #4274
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    22,239 Posts
    am i stupid for thinking    Euron's classlessness might be a ruse? like is there ANY decent twist with him rather than just being Cersei's possibly traitorous lieutenant?   

if someone who's read the leaks wants to give me a yes or no that would be appreciated

35. Post #4275
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    11,182 Posts
    No leak shit please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 20Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #4276
    November 2012
    6,240 Posts
    am i stupid for thinking    Euron's classlessness might be a ruse? like is there ANY decent twist with him rather than just being Cersei's possibly traitorous lieutenant?   
    if someone who's read the leaks wants to give me a yes or no that would be appreciated

[S07, EP01]

Once again I didn't read the books, so I can't appreciate the eventual differences, but    Euron's appearences in the TV show this far are less about a cunning raider who wants to improve his own position in the world and more about a slightly unhinged pirate who think he's some very hot shit and apparently gets off on badmouthing and trolling everyone around him   

Edited:

Also, like many before me, I too found the circumstance of    Dragonstone being abandoned to its fate and therefore easily accessed by Daenerys and her crew extremely convenient, if not a rather stupid way to push further the image of Daenerys as the "big deal queen destined to rule Westeros"   .

Westeros has been on a constant state of war for many months, so    even if the castle had a nasty reputation about being haunted or something, is really unlikely some house didn't send a small contingent of soldiers to take over the building for a strategic purpose, or even that some commoners, bandits or the kind didn't take advantage of the chaos and use it for shelter while pillaging everything inside   

37. Post #4277
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    22,239 Posts
    Once again I didn't read the books, so I can't appreciate the eventual differences, but    Euron's appearence in the TV show this far are less about a cunning raider who wants to further his own position in the world and more about a slightly unhinged pirate who think he's some very hot shit and apparently gets off on badmouthing and trolling everyone around him   
    in the books,    Euron is like the single scariest dude there is. if the show were like the books, every scene with him in it would just be a nightmare sequence from Hannibal. the "smart ruthless pirate" angle is like the tiniest part of his characterization compared to where he goes.   

No leak shit please
    you're the boss, sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #4278
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    20,158 Posts
    I'm happy they're finally wrapping shit up.

39. Post #4279
    Judge, Jury, & Executioner
    September 2005
    65,332 Posts
    Full Disclosure, this article I'm linking has a Click Bait Title and has spoilers (I guess): But it is pretty interesting (Huffington Post).

For those who don't want to click (understandably):    Sansa is wearing her hair identically to how Cersei used to, while she's confronting Jon about leadership and such and he says “You almost sound as if you admire her”   

I totally missed it and think it is really cool given the context and all.
    "the unsettling thing i missed"    except i didn't. who could possibly miss this. even her makeup is like cerseis now. it was super obvious. when she said she learned some things from her maybe she was just talking about fashion sense lol   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #4280
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,528 Posts
    I mean I missed it...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)