22 Posts
    It was to say bone manager
    I'm sorry I'm not good at English.

By Google translation
    Translation is like shit ....

2. Post #1442
    April 2015
    997 Posts
    Are the World Eaters gonna come with their own legion-specific detail props like the Ultrasmurfs?
    There's probably already an answer for this floating around out there somewhere.

3. Post #1443
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts
    yes, pretty much the same bodygrouped detail prop in the appropriate colors

also i can't help posting this

but don't get excited yet, this was just a test
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

4. Post #1444
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts
    a small status update

the, uh, "loyal" World Eaters are pretty much ready, now i'm working on finishing the HH era traitor versions

by the time what we could call the middle of the Horus Heresy rolled around, the corruption of the XII was already in full swing and growing ever deeper - Angron had ascended to the form of a monstrous war god and the bloodthirst of the legion grew at an exponential rate. their armor was starting to take on arterial red, with the blue that traditionally accompanied the legion's white scraped away and covered with a mixture of crimson paint and the blood of butchered enemies.

this time the models found in the "Traitor" subfolder will bear a color scheme reflecting this change, and here's a taste of that on corrupted Rhino transports

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

5. Post #1445

July 2014
    22 Posts
    oh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

6. Post #1446
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

7. Post #1447

December 2016
    15 Posts
    That Contemptor looks absolutely brutal, good job!

8. Post #1448

July 2014
    22 Posts
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

9. Post #1449
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3
    please curb your enthusiasm, or at least express it in a bit more varied way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #1450

November 2015
    64 Posts
    Freaking love the red and white why do these colors go so well together because khorne allows it so amazing job joazzz keep up the beautiful work

11. Post #1451

July 2014
    22 Posts
    I'm sorry. I was so excited..(뇨롱..)

12. Post #1452
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts
    Rampagers

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

13. Post #1453

June 2017
    1 Posts
    Are you planning to release Iron Warriors at some point?

14. Post #1454

November 2015
    64 Posts
    he says he's planning on doing all the first legions and just warning you this type of question tends to anger him which is easy to understand why because this project of his takes a long time and having people asking you the same question over and over again it get annoying so go back and read the old post before asking is this group going to be done cause he already said what he is going to do before

15. Post #1455
    November 2016
    24 Posts
    Do not anger someone working with World Eaters.

I tried 3 lamps for lightings but I ended up with at least 6 lamps. Still hard to master every shadow commands but I'll get it one day.

By the way, I really do love dem props.

16. Post #1456
    December 2015
    165 Posts
    There's like 4 legions before them.

17. Post #1457
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts
    I tried 3 lamps for lightings but I ended up with at least 6 lamps. Still hard to master every shadow commands but I'll get it one day.
    remember not to do all light sources with lamps. only use them when you want sharp, direct lighting - atmospheric effects should be done with careful use of light bulbs
    yes, and i'm very anxious to

however, first there are (in addition to the World Eaters):

-Dark Angels
    -Word Bearers
    -Night Lords
    -Imperial Fists
    -and then the Iron Warriors

18. Post #1458

July 2014
    22 Posts
    !? Night Lords!?

wo~~....

19. Post #1459
    December 2015
    165 Posts
    You can't create a Dark Angel without them bashing Night Lord heads. *wink wink*

20. Post #1460
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts
    current WIP stuff left:

-World Eaters Tartaros Terminators
    -head props for Kharn and a few other guys
    -last details for Angron
    -Decimator daemon engine
    -Chaos Leviathan Dreadnought
    -Possessed - yes, the post-Heresy World Eaters will have them after all. they'll be based on Doom 4 demons.

and then i just need to make a big pile of Chaos weapons, which mostly means defiling the existing Imperial ones with spikes and daemonic icons n shit. boltguns have already been taken care of, as you saw earlier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #1461
    November 2016
    24 Posts
    World Eaters possessed based on DOOOOOM demons? Here comes the night train!

22. Post #1462
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts
    here's a WIP preview

several arm, horn, leg and head setups will of course be available, with also options for torso and backpack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

23. Post #1463

July 2014
    22 Posts
    (.ㅇ.)

24. Post #1464
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts

guy's in-game, now i need to develop the armor variations for him

he's a bit larger than a regular marine too, so extra monstrous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

25. Post #1465
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    4,993 Posts
    angery boy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #1466
    July 2013
    70 Posts
    The Doom Demons work surprisingly well. I guess the same/ similar models will be apparent for the Gael Vorbak and other Word Bearer Possessed.

Also Ninja, what happened to those Guardsmen you where working on? If you don't mind me asking.

27. Post #1467
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts
    Ninja's doing other projects, i'll take a look at some Imperial Guard once the World Eaters are out

28. Post #1468

July 2014
    22 Posts
    woooooowaaaaaaaaaahng!!!

Edited:

angery boy

I have a question for you.

It's about the fallout 4 power armor you created.

Of course, I really appreciate you making it.

But what about you feedback? Or to ask a question

What should I do?

I do not think you like asking questions.

(P.s: Oh, and this may not be the case with the Google translation)

(Pp.s: I am not an English-speaking person, but I do not know if the grammar is wrong.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #1469
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts
    woooooowaaaaaaaaaahng!!!
    calm the fuck down already.

What should I do?
    your question is grammatically mostly right, but this is the only part that truly doesn't make sense.

30. Post #1470
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,258 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

31. Post #1471

July 2014
    22 Posts
    I'm sorry ㅠ

He did not answer well.

I was asking

Edited:

But it's really cool.

I want to calm down but I can not calm down!

Soon the new region comes out: 3

32. Post #1472

November 2015
    64 Posts
    Freaking sick joazzz they look amazing

33. Post #1473
    January 2012
    647 Posts
    When your girlfriend is on her period and you tell her to calm down
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

34. Post #1474
    March 2017
    35 Posts
    Please say. Where do these models come from?

35. Post #1475
    December 2015
    165 Posts
    From Cadia.
    As for answer is UP in the same page. https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post52381208

36. Post #1476
    March 2017
    35 Posts
    Sorrow :C

37. Post #1477

June 2016
    10 Posts
    You will pay for my brothers life dearly!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #1478
    March 2017
    35 Posts
    Joazzz, you will make the Gal Vorbak?

39. Post #1479

July 2014
    22 Posts
    Joazzz, you will make the Gal Vorbak?
    Maybe I will add it when I create a new word bearer